Applications are being invited from interested candidates for Online Internship in the Maritime Legal Team in MNG Legal.
Vacancies and Time Period
There are two vacancies and the internship shall commence from 1 November 2021 and end on 31 December 2021.
Mode of Internship
The internship shall run in an online mode.
This is a Paid opportunity and the candidates shall be receiving a stipend.
The candidates must be willing to learn the intricacies of Maritime Laws and it does not matter if they possess requisite prior experience in this domain.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated Resumè and a write-up (maximum 500 words) stating why do they wish to learn about Maritime Laws. Online Internship Applications must be submitted at [email protected].
The deadline to submit applications is 31 July 2021.
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.