Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – August 28, 2021
Legal Counsel , JV Gokal group of companies- Nariman Point, South Mumbai (PQE-6 Years)
We are looking for a strategic legal counsel to handle all legal matters, projects and support business teams at JVG Group.
This role will need to collaborate closely with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks. Its required to build awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and eliminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including standardization of agreements etc. conduct legal audits of various functions to ensure compliance.
You will be responsible for,
• Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting & Rendering advice and directing on legal issues involving contracts, including documentations in terms of Sale Deeds, MOU, Joint Venture Agreements, NDAs, Lease and Licensing arrangements.
• Briefing & Managing Litigations. Communications, notice preparation, coordination with advocates and briefing Senior Advocates & providing feedback regarding the ongoing cases to the Management.
• Reviewing and preparing general correspondence, trust letters, mortgages, and statement of adjustment.
You need to have:
• Prior legal experience of 5 years combining corporate and private law settings including considerable experience with matters pertaining to commercial transactions, litigation management, compliance, and general corporate law matters.
• Well conversant inter alia with Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act.
• Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management
• Knowledge in Arbitration, ADR, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code Ability to demonstrates maturity, judgment and functional expertise when solving legal issues and dealing with both internal and external clients
• Ability to work across diverse and cross functional teams for desired outcomes, ability to influence key stakeholders and the Board of Directors for approvals on strategic corporate compliance related matters
Detailed 60% litigation and arbitration experience will be entertained.
Experience: Minimum 6 years (law firms and corporate exp)
Please email CV’s and details at [email protected] Company HR
Company name JV Gokal group of companies- Nariman Point, South Mumbai
Opening for an associate having good knowledge of law and the zeal for the profession. Commercial litigation firm based out of Defence Colony. Nature of work- litigation at Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, District Courts, Consumer Courts, various tribunals and commissions; contract drafting, vetting, etc. ; other corporate works as well.
Minimum 4-5 years experience.
Salary as per industry standards; negotiable.
Interested candidates to send CVs with PQE mentioned in subject at:
Associate, Rizwan Law Offices, New Delhi (PQE – 2 to 4 Years)
Rizwan Law Offices is a litigation firm dealing in both civil and criminal matters.
Office located at 18, LGF, Jangpura Extension Market, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 Near Eros Cinema
LLB, with minimum work experience of 2-4 years.
Nature of Work/Responsibilities
Work pertaining to Criminal Matters. Legal Research, Drafting petitions and appearing before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and various District Courts.
Good grasp of English Language.
Good knowledge of procedural laws.
Good Drafting skills are mandatory.
Great platform for legal Practitioners, who wish to learn the art of Litigation and court craft.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV/Resume to [email protected]
Associate, Synergy Partners, New Delhi (PQE – 3 to 4 Years)
Synergy Partners, Advocates & Solicitors, based out of New Delhi, which majorly focuses on practice areas such as Infrastructure , litigation and arbitration, is looking to hire 2 associates with 3-4 years’ PQE in arbitration and litigation practice areas.
Salary would be as per market practices.
Interested candidates could send across their CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
Asset Reconstruction Department, Kotak Mahindra Bank (PQE – 1 to 2 Years)
Opening in the Asset Reconstruction Department of Kotak Mahindra Bank
Job location:- Noida, Sector 125
Salary :- upto Rs. 25,000/-, depending upon the candidate profile and experience.
Exp:- 1-2 year experience in NPA resolution/recovery. LLB preferred.
- NPA Resolution
- Loss on Sale Resolution
- Field and Collection Work
- Maintaining MIS
- Co-ordination and follow ups with Borrowers/customers.
- Co-ordination and follow up with empanelled advocates and vendors.
The joining shall be on third party payroll.
Senior/Principal Associate, Singh Associates ( PQE- 5-8 Years)
We are hiring for Senior/Principal Associate position (PQE 5-8 years) for our GST, Customs & Trade group. Interested candidates (LLB/CA) please send resumes to [email protected]
Vacancies at GDS, Ernst & Young, Bengaluru (PQE – 7 to 10 Years)
1. Senior Global Contracts Counsel
2. Contracts and Employment Law Counsel
Legal Executive, TapRootz Delhi (PQE- 1 to3 Years)
1. Drafting and vetting of Legal agreement – Commercial Agreements – SLA, NDA, Lease, Debt Funding related documents.
2. Drafting legal notices and replies to notices
3. General Legal Advisory (Proficient in Commercial and labour laws)
4. Acting as a SPOC b/w company and empanel advocates.
5. Involvement in negotiation of customer contracts & vendor contracts.
6. Providing MIS on a monthly basis for the management.
7. Management of the files and records.
8. Assisting in filing the Secretarial
9. All the ancillary activities.
Min Exp: 1-3 years in a similar inhouse role or in the general corporate vertical of a law firm
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply here.
Associate, Real Estate Department, Kanga and Co. (PQE – 2 Years)
I am looking for an associate to join my real estate department.
Criteria- L.L.B graduate with minimum 2 years of experience
Interested Candidates please forward your CV to me on [email protected]
Click here for Job poster’s LinkedIn Id
Associates, Mentorship Team and Writing Assignments Team Law Sikho (Remote)
Looking to recruit associates for two of my teams – Mentorship Team and Writing Assignments Team. Full-time positions, remote working. Multiple spots open.
Mentorship Team: Involves a fair bit of coaching and interactions with students and internal coordination. Age no bar, education no bar, location no bar. Temperament (courtesy, patience, empathy) and communication skills are extremely important, followed by a helpful attitude and a solution-oriented mindset.
Writing Assignments Team: Involves lots of editorial and evaluation work, and coaching students on writing quality (publishable) legal articles. Age no bar, location no bar. Legal background preferred, because you will have to evaluate legal articles and explain how to use legal concepts in an article to showcase arguments/opinions. Writing and editing skills are very important, followed by an innovative and communicative mindset.
Both roles involve a lot of student interactions, and at least initially, there will be long hours. I have no qualms in admitting that I make my teams work hard – and this is why I need good people who are really interested in this kind of work, because while I’ll try my best to keep you happy and interested in your work, unless you’re interested in the work itself, it’ll all be for naught.
But it is rewarding work that comes with the satisfaction of having helped someone/making a difference in their career, and I can promise that merit will always be recognised.
With that caveat, interested candidates can drop me an email at [email protected] for further details.
Associate Lawyer, Krishnan and Krishnan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu (PQE – 1 Year)
Krishnan & Krishnan, Advocates|Consultants , are yet again looking to hire an Associate Lawyer to work with our Real Estate and Dispute Resolution teams, at Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu. exp:1+ yrs.
Any candidate with motivation, confidence, excellent communication skills and who takes pride in exceeding expectations, may please submit your resumes.
We offer a competitive compensation, a healthy and friendly work environment.
Proficiency in Tamil and enrolment at the Bar Council is mandatory.
Legal Associate (Drafting & Research), Naks & Partners (Advocates & Solicitors) New Delhi (PQE – 2 to 3 Years)
About the job
Vacancy of “Associate- Legal (Drafting & Research)”
Experience : 2 to 3 Year
(Must be Law graduate from a reputed Law College and having Membership of Bar Council and Candidates having additional Degree of Company Secretary may also apply)
Job Experience & Skill: # Litigation Drafting & Legal Research
# Good Communication Skill
Click here to apply
Legal Consultant, National Council for Teacher
Education, Sector 10, Dwarka, New-Delhi
The National Council for Teacher Education, a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India is inviting the eligible candidates for the posts of Legal Consultants on short term contract basis for a period of six months.
• Consultant will be paid monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 50,000/- per month.
• No Dearness Allowances or any other allowances are admissible.
• If outstation domestic tours as required by the duties, then the consultant shall be paid TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as admissible to the officers of the Central Government of equivalent status and rank.
Click here for more details
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here