About the VIPS Law Blog
The VIPS Law Blog is an initiative by the Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS), VIPS seeks to host original contributions consisting of in-depth analysis and interpretation of legal issues and concepts. The mission of the blog is to promote academic scholarship through the development of legal reasoning and argumentation. The platform hopes to create an environment conducive to the exchange of opinion amongst law students, academicians, jurists, legal practitioners, and law and policy enthusiasts. We accommodate submissions that initiate, further, and transform discourse on matters of law.
Blog Link – CLICK HERE
About VSLLS VIPS
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is committed to realising the words of Swami Vivekananda: “Man Making, Character Building and Nation Building”. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is affiliated to Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, recognised by Bar Council of India (BCI) and University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation, is well known for its robust efforts in legal education.
Dr S.C. Vats our founder and chairman, a great philanthropist and educationist believe in perfection and thus, the motto of our institution is “In Pursuit of Perfection”. With his vision and guidance, the law school has produced many scholars, gold medalists, judicial officers along with lawyers placed with highly reputed industries, law firms, senior advocates and government officers.
Call for Blogs
The VIPS Law Blog (VLB) calls for blogs on a rolling basis on any contemporary issue relating to law. This is to clarify that since the nature of our blog is a generalist blog, the authors are at liberty to choose any relevant theme/topic relating to law.
The mission of the blog is to promote academic scholarship through the development of legal reasoning and argumentation. The platform hopes to create an environment conducive to the exchange of opinion amongst law students, academicians, jurists, legal practitioners, and law and policy enthusiasts.
Guidelines for Authors
- All submissions and queries are to be emailed to [email protected]
- The submission shall be authored by not more than 2 persons.
- The submission shall be made in .docx/word document format.
- The submission shall be in the English language.
- The word limit for the submission should be between 1200-1500 words will be preferred. However, longer submissions may be considered on a need basis.
- The font style should be Garamond with font size 12 for submission with line spacing for 1.5 in justified format.
- The submission must have hyperlinks to sources, including any judgments, laws, treaties or other legal texts which are referenced. Hyperlinks must link only to legal or respected news sources. The editors make the final decision over what constitutes a respectable source.
- The submissions shall be properly structured with sub-headings/sub-topics.
- References that cannot be hyperlinked may be cited using Bluebook 21th Edition.
- The submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The submission of the author/authors shall be the original work of the author and should not be plagiarized.
- The Blog shall receive a disclaimer from the author that the submission has not been published on any other platform and shall not be placed for consideration before any other platform for the purpose of publication.
- The final publication of all submissions shall be subject to changes by the Editorial Board.
- Along with the blog submission, the author(s) would be required to submit an abstract of 100-150 words describing the overview of the theme covered in their blog.
- A relevant photograph can be provided by the authors describing their manuscript. Accompanying the image is optional (we’ll include one if you want). If you wish to provide an image to go with your blog post, it should be attributed (provide image source URL), at least 200×200 pixels, JPG, or PNG format.
Read the complete guidelines at CLICK HERE
In case of queries please email us at [email protected] or contact –
Saharsh Panjwani (+91 9013965521)
Namrata Singhal (+91 8700519816)
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC): Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Rainmaker: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawssistance, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Armitage Legal Associates, Delhi: Apply by Dec 10!
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- 16TH Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2023 by TNDALU: Register by Jan 1 [Prizes Worth 1 Lakh]
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
- 4th GMU ACADEMY ON ADMIRALTY LAW- 2022 [19th –24th December 2022]: Register Now!
- 4 Day Workshop on Criminal Trial by The Law Company (TLC): Register by Dec 14!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- 1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Xavier Law School, Bhubaneswar: 16th-18th December 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.