About the VIPS Law Blog
The VIPS Law Blog is an initiative by the Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS), VIPS seeks to host original contributions consisting of in-depth analysis and interpretation of legal issues and concepts. The mission of the blog is to promote academic scholarship through the development of legal reasoning and argumentation. The platform hopes to create an environment conducive to the exchange of opinion amongst law students, academicians, jurists, legal practitioners, and law and policy enthusiasts. We accommodate submissions that initiate, further, and transform discourse on matters of law.
Blog Link – CLICK HERE
About VSLLS VIPS
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is committed to realising the words of Swami Vivekananda: “Man Making, Character Building and Nation Building”. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is affiliated to Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, recognised by Bar Council of India (BCI) and University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation, is well known for its robust efforts in legal education.
Dr S.C. Vats our founder and chairman, a great philanthropist and educationist believe in perfection and thus, the motto of our institution is “In Pursuit of Perfection”. With his vision and guidance, the law school has produced many scholars, gold medalists, judicial officers along with lawyers placed with highly reputed industries, law firms, senior advocates and government officers.
Call for Blogs
The VIPS Law Blog (VLB) calls for blogs on a rolling basis on any contemporary issue relating to law. This is to clarify that since the nature of our blog is a generalist blog, the authors are at liberty to choose any relevant theme/topic relating to law.
The mission of the blog is to promote academic scholarship through the development of legal reasoning and argumentation. The platform hopes to create an environment conducive to the exchange of opinion amongst law students, academicians, jurists, legal practitioners, and law and policy enthusiasts.
Guidelines for Authors
- All submissions and queries are to be emailed to [email protected]
- The submission shall be authored by not more than 2 persons.
- The submission shall be made in .docx/word document format.
- The submission shall be in the English language.
- The word limit for the submission should be between 1200-1500 words will be preferred. However, longer submissions may be considered on a need basis.
- The font style should be Garamond with font size 12 for submission with line spacing for 1.5 in justified format.
- The submission must have hyperlinks to sources, including any judgments, laws, treaties or other legal texts which are referenced. Hyperlinks must link only to legal or respected news sources. The editors make the final decision over what constitutes a respectable source.
- The submissions shall be properly structured with sub-headings/sub-topics.
- References that cannot be hyperlinked may be cited using Bluebook 21th Edition.
- The submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The submission of the author/authors shall be the original work of the author and should not be plagiarized.
- The Blog shall receive a disclaimer from the author that the submission has not been published on any other platform and shall not be placed for consideration before any other platform for the purpose of publication.
- The final publication of all submissions shall be subject to changes by the Editorial Board.
- Along with the blog submission, the author(s) would be required to submit an abstract of 100-150 words describing the overview of the theme covered in their blog.
- A relevant photograph can be provided by the authors describing their manuscript. Accompanying the image is optional (we’ll include one if you want). If you wish to provide an image to go with your blog post, it should be attributed (provide image source URL), at least 200×200 pixels, JPG, or PNG format.
Read the complete guidelines at CLICK HERE
In case of queries please email us at [email protected] or contact –
Saharsh Panjwani (+91 9013965521)
Namrata Singhal (+91 8700519816)
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.