About the Organisers
National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA) is a premier institute of legal education set up in the year 2011 with the enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009) by the Government of Assam. Ever since its inception, the University has endeavoured towards achieving higher standards of legal education and has focused on inculcating practical argumentative skills amongst students.
The Delhi School of Public Policy and Governance (DSPPG) is the Delhi University endeavour to contribute to the quality of policymaking and governance in an increasingly complex and challenging world. The vision of the school is to provide an interdisciplinary platform for learning and research on Public Policy and Governance.
About the Webinar:
Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Committee and IQAC Cell of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam in collaboration with Delhi School of Public Policy and Governance (Institute of Eminence), University of Delhi presents “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy”.
About the Topic
India’s Act East Policy aims to improve economic, strategic, and cultural ties with the South-East Asian region through intensive and continuous engagement in the areas of connectivity, trade, cultural exchange, defence, and people-to-people contact at different levels in addition to improvement of economic development of the north-eastern region of India. The webinar focuses on deliberations relating to India’s Act Easy Policy by eminent dignitaries including Minister of State for External Affairs; and Education, Government of India. The
distinguished speakers have years of experience in the country’s development, diplomacy and public policy. The webinar will discuss Role of Act East Policy on developing Northeast India as a growth-node, and in enhancing linkages with the Indo-Pacific region of the world. The deliberations will also include Infrastructure development of the Northeast India and foreign trade.
About the Speakers
Chief Guest – Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State for External Affairs; and Education, Government of India
Guest of Honour – Prof. (Dr.) Mukul G. Asher, Former Professor, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
Guest of Honour – Dr. Subhash Chandra Pandey, Former Special Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India
Date: 25th September 2021
Time: 4 PM IST
Platform: Youtube Live Stream
Youtube Live Stream link: CLICK HERE
Please note that no registration fee will be charged to the attendees. Certificates of
Participation will be provided on the basis of attendance throughout the webinar and not mere
Email: [email protected]
+91 70021 83756 (Agniv Das)
+91 99575 88335 (Abhishree Kashyap)
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.