Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 14 , 2021
Associate,DM Associates, Mumbai (PQE- 3-4 Years)
urgently looking for an asaociate having 3 – 4 years of experience in real Estate, especially in banking real estate assignments.
Please circulate within your circle and interested candidates can share their CVs on [email protected].
Business Development Associate,Legasis Pvt. Ltd,Mumbai(PQE- 1-2 Years)
Business Development Associate / Sales Associate
???????? ????????? & ??????
* Graduate in a Bachelors’/Masters’ course
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Robust Persuasion Skills
* Willingness to learn
??? ?????? ??? ????????????????
* Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams
* Generate Business in B2B segment
* Interact with potential customers telephonically
* Lead generation and Efficient sales techniques
Should be well versed in making powerpoint presentations
????? ??? ??????????
* Full-time Job
* Location: Work from Home / Later, In Mumbai.
* MBA / LL.B graduates preferred
Work experience – 1-2 years minimum
How to Apply
Request you to kindly send me your resume at [email protected]
Immediate joining preferred.
Associate / Senior Associate,Human Elevation,Mumbai (PQE- 3 – 5 Years)
Human Elevation (HE) is hiring Associate / Senior Associate – Real Estate for a leading law firm.
Location : Mumbai
PQE : 3 – 5 years
Candidates who have have prior law firm work experience can reach out to me at [email protected]
Multiple Roles,Quant LegalTech Pte. Ltd,Bangalore(PQE- 1-2 years)
Quant LegalTech Pte. Ltd. is hiring for multiple roles in tech, legal, growth (both sales and marketing)!
If you’re interested in joining a company on the up and up, a company disrupting the legal space like never before, and a company that is an absolute blast to work at, drop us a note at [email protected]
Hiring for Associate in Tax role with Big4 based in Chennai
Interested candidates email their resumes to [email protected]
CA & LLB’s
Multiple Roles, Bar & Bench,Bengaluru(PQE 3+Years)
We are hiring! Bar & Bench is looking for court reporters, corporate reporters, desk correspondents and social media managers.
If you have a passion for reporting legal news that will be shared across a wide audience and thinks you have what it takes to excel in this space, email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Click here for more info
?????????/?????? ?????????/????????? ?????????,Dhir & Dhir Associates,New Delhi (PQE-2-5 Years)
Dynamic lawyers having 2-5 years and 7-10 years of experience in Projects and Infra. The candidates should have strong drafting, vetting and negotiating skills with various stakeholders in transactions related to project finance and real estate. The candidates should be able to manage project financing, renewable energy project documentation (wind and solar) including development with a sound understanding of the wind and solar regulatory framework. Must be open to posting in major cities with reporting to HQ in Delhi.
How to apply:
Associates, AnantLaw, New Delhi (PQE -1-4 Years)
Disputes Lawyer,Law Firm,Mumbai (PQE- 6+ )
Our client, a leading auditing and consulting company is looking to hire a Disputes Lawyer who has good experience in privacy-related laws and has more than 6 years of work experience. The candidate must be based out of Mumbai or willing to relocate.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can contact [email protected].
Associate,BPG Law Chambers,Jaipur(PQE- 0-1 Years)
The ideal candidate for this position will help us to draft writ petitions, replies, appeals, applications, filing petitions and appeals before the Courts, legal research, appear before various forums and Courts, etc.
- Drafting Petitions, Appeals, etc.
- Filing of Petitions and documents
- Legal Research
- Appear and argue Matters
- LLB degree and enrolled with the Bar Council
- 0 – 1 year professional working experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Assistant Professor Of Law,Noida-International-University,Noida
Required Assistant Professor of Law
Minimum Qualification – LL M + NET/PH.D in Law
Job Location – Greater Noida
Contact Number – 9479551859
Mail ID – [email protected]
How to Apply:
Legal Counsel,GSK, Bengaluru(PQE – 7+ Years)
As a member of the LCN Delivery Team, you will be accountable for providing quality contracting support on a global basis for various GSK stakeholders.
- Providing quality contracting support autonomously to the business. This includes providing analysis, drafting and counsel on transactions, including any related legal, policy, regulatory and compliance issues—integrating legal knowledge with sound business understanding.
- Handling end to end pharma commercial contracts. Conduct research on various legal issues. Perform or support due diligence on proposed transactions.
- Review and interpret new or pending legislation and regulations impacting contracting to ensure compliance and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Aware of departmental guidance on best practices, processes, templates, clauses and playbooks.
- Familiarity with global privacy law and GDPR.
- This role requires a broad-based provision of legal support and expertise in worldwide pharma commercial transactions.
- Collaborate with and provide counsel to numerous relevant stakeholders including interactions with senior leaders in the Biopharma organisation.
- The role can work on matters up to medium complexity with greater support from their line manager or other relevant colleagues.
- Understand legal and financial risks and implications of contracts.
- Agility to become quickly familiar and proficient with Conga, the Contract Lifecycle management system.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 7+years’ experience in a law firm and/or in-house, including relevant experience in commercial contracting globally.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as this position supports global business in different geographies.
How to Apply:
Legal Secretary,Charis Internationale Learning Services LLP,Bengaluru
Designation: Secretary to CMD – Legal Affairs
Qualification: LLB, LLM- Corporate Affairs
Experience: Experience in Corporate Affairs, Civil Criminal Law, Labour Law
Send CV to mail: [email protected]
Contact : 9740839337
Legal Counsel,Media.Monks, Mumbai(PQE – 2-3+ Years)
In This Role You Will
- You’ll join our small-star legal team that provides aid and assistance for our offices in Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore, India.
- The main part of the role will be based on work for our Film & Content services in India.
- Reporting to our Head of Legal India, and a functional report to our General Counsel EMEA & APAC.
- A big part of your job is drafting and reviewing legal documents and contracts (e.g. Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statement of Works, RFP terms) that bolster our creative production teams in taking on bigger and bolder projects.
- You’ll join negotiations on commercial contracts and other legal agreements for our projects.
- You’ll provide legal support and advice on compliance, license terms and clearance matters for our Film & Content projects and campaigns.
- Last but not least, you’ll help manage our legal administration to keep our day-to-day legal practices up-to-date.
Experience You Already Have
- For this position, we’re looking for a Mid-Level Legal Counsel with a recognized Degree in Law, and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You have 2-3 years of professional legal experience, preferably within the digital media/entertainment/creative industry at a top law firm or at an in-house environment with a focus on commercial transactions.
- Ideally, you have hands-on experience with contract and commercial laws, intellectual property, and copyright matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A mind for business.
- You have negotiating skills and are experienced in drafting commercial contracts.
- You have excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- You’re flexible and eager to take on tasks in new areas of law.
- You like working as part of a team but can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- You’re proactive, hands-on, and results-oriented; able to work on tight deadlines without sacrificing accuracy.
- You’re a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
How to Apply:
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here