About Remote Lawyer
Remote Lawyer is a virtual legal services consultancy offering commercial contract drafting, startup advisory, legal content creation and knowledge management services. Remote Lawyer has been set up by Soumya Shekhar, an alumnus of National Law University Delhi and the National University of Singapore.
At Remote Lawyer, we provide both template-based and customized contract drafting services. We also review your contracts for you and ensure that you are not exposed to any risks. We charge a flat fee for reviewing of contracts and there are no hidden charges involved. We also provide two reviews without any additional costs.
Legal startups, legal professionals (individuals), and law firms need to manage their online presence by having an impressive website that contains industry-specific information to show a potential client that the startup/professionals/firm has the relevant qualification, experience and expertise to satisfy the need of their clients.
We provide relevant articles and content that voice out the achievement of our client in that particular area of law.
Our expertise lies in regularly updating our client’s website with quality content, especially on current topics of interest.
In addition to our consistency, efficiency, and quality, our legal content is compiled using specific target words or keywords that would boost our client’s website conversion rate and SEO rankings. Selection of the right keyword is essential to make the content visible to clients and thus, essential to make our client visible when searched.
About Internship Opportunity
Internship applications for the month of October at Remote Lawyer are now open.
Area of Focus
1. Legal research and writing tasks related to a wide variety of laws.
2. Some basic contract drafting tasks.
3. Legal research.
Areas of law you would be working on would be diverse and would include corporate and commercial laws, taxation law, IT law, real estate law, fintech laws etc.
How to apply:
As part of the application process, please send across your updated CV to [email protected].
If shortlisted, you would be given an evaluation assignment to complete that would comprise a basic contract drafting task. Both your CV and performance in the evaluation assignment would determine your candidature.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BDS & CO, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Veritas: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at MSLGROUP India: Apply Now!
- [Internship] Call for Trainees for ‘Train and Engage’ by Sapphire & Sage Law Offices: Apply by September 16!
- Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha: Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
- Gates Cambridge Research Scholarship: Apply by December 2!
- Meghalaya Legislative Research Fellowship: Apply by September 20!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Law Office of, Adv. Pratyush Prasanna: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gujarat: Apply by September 17, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD): Apply by September 25, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Puthran & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Care Health Insurance, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Shreeyash Lalit, Delhi: Apply by September 20!
- Vacancy for Paralegals at Pioneer Legal, Mumbai: Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.