Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 28 , 2021
Associate, Rajani Associates, Mumbai (PQE- 0-3 Years)
We have openings in our Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team.
Position : Associate
Experience: 0-3 years
Interested candidates may send their resume to [email protected]
Multiple Positions,Yellow Wire Consulting, New Delhi(PQE- 2 Years)
Yellow Wire Consulting is expanding again. We are looking suitable candidates for the following roles:
Legal Marketing and Branding
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Interns/Management Trainee (final year students only)
Experience: Upto 2 years
Candidates with prior experience in legal and management area would be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can share their CVs at [email protected]
Analyst and Programme Associate,PRS Legislative Research,New Delhi (PQE- 2-4 years)
We are hiring for the positions of Analyst and Programme Associate.
For more info, visit here.
Associate,Chamber of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi ( PQE- 0 to 1 Years)
The work that we do primarily involves litigation before Supreme Court of India, various High Courts across the Country, arbitrations, Tribunals, and specific Criminal and Civil Trials where I am engaged.
The candidate is required to possess an experience of 0 to 1 years in litigation. Experience garnered over internships is excluded.
The candidate is expected to possess an understanding of court practice and procedure, adept at handling multiple matters spread across different Courts, tech savvy with understanding of different portals for filing and appearance purposes, adequate understanding of practice and procedure of Trial and Appellate Courts so as to enable her/him to understand the difference of practice and procedure across different High Courts with relative ease and comfort.
The selection process shall entail multiple rounds which shall commence from next week onwards.
The office is a 7 day working office, since a majority of matters that we do are in the nature of urgent category, and therefore no relaxation in this condition is possible.
The salary shall be as per current industry standards and after an initial period of probation.
Only those who are enrolled with Bar Council and have valid Certificate of Practice are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Those desirous of applying may do so indicating their past experience, expression of interest and CV in the next 3 days to the email address provided as under:
Legal Manager,Fintech and Ed Tech Company, Bengaluru(PQE 4-6 Years)
Our Clients, one a leading Fintech company and another an Ed-tech company, is looking to hire a Legal Manager (4-6 years PQE) for its fast growing legal team.
Ideal candidate would be someone having experience in:
>> Dealing with various agreements such as software services agreements, share subscription and purchase agreements, SHAs, channel partner agreements, leave and license agreements, NDAs, MOUs, PoAs, employment agreements and software license agreements
>> Advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Company’s businesses.
Only candidates currently working in law firms will be considered.
Budget- Upto 20 lakhs Fixed
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can reach out to me on [email protected]
Litigating Lawyer,Office of Advocate Dhruv Kapur,New Delhi (PQE-2-4 Years)
Required litigating lawyer (minimum experience required is 2-4 years). Law firm based in Defense Colony, Delhi.
How to Apply
Advocate,Chambers of Adv. P.K. Agrawal, New Delhi(PQE -1-3Years)
Urgently Looking for an Advocate with PQE- 1-3 years experience in Litigation. (Immediate joining required)
Location- Geetanjali Enclave, New Delhi-110017
The Candidate applying should have prior experience in civil litigation and Arbitration matters.
Freshers kindly do not apply
How to Apply
Associate,BTG Legal,Goa (PQE- 2-6 Years)
BTG Legal, is looking for a candidate to assist the Commercial Contracting and Employment Law Partner with PQE 2 to 6 years. The partner is based out of the Goa office and may require the candidate to work from Goa as well
Request interested candidates to send their CVs to [email protected]
Associate,SKV Associates,New Delhi (PQE-2 Years)
About the Firm:
SKV Associates is a firm run by Adv Kanika Agnihotri and Adv Vaibhav Agnihotri. The firm specializes in Litigation with a multitude of cases across every forum in the Delhi, NCR region.
About the Job:
SKV Associates is opening legal vacancies. The candidate applying should have 2 years of experience in Litigation. The profile offers freedom of drafting and court appearances.
Qualifications and Skills Required
The non-negotiable pre-requisites are:
Knowledge of Law.
Commitment to work and a strong command over the English language.
As per industry standards
How to Apply
Please drop an email with a brief introduction about your self, your experience in litigation thus far and your CV.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Legal Assistant and Company Secretary,Indiacorp Law, Noida ( PQE – N/A Years)
- Company Secretarial services
- Excellent knowledge of Company Law, FEMA & IBBI
- Excellent legal Drafting Skills
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Evaluate Findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of Cases
- Excellent reading and research skills of case laws and writing of Articles.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case
- Preparing brief for the matters / Points of Arguments and notes to the cases and matters
Legal Trainee,Jain & Partners, IPR and Corporate Law Consultancy Firm,Delhi ( PQE – 0-1 Years)
Candidate will be hired for the position of associate based on assessment internship of 4 months.
Area of Law: IPR
Candidate having basic knowledge of IPR and good research and drafting skills will be preferred.
Eligibility- 0-1 year experience
Joining- At the earliest
Location- Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi- 110085
How to Apply- Please head-on to the career section of our website to apply for the position
Note: This is an offline internship and only shortlisted candidates will be notified
How to Apply
Legal Trainer,LegalEase Solutions, LLC,Kochi
Designation: Legal Trainer
No of vacancies: 1
• Designing, developing and initiating skill-based training across the Company
• Designing and developing effective training programs for all employees.
• Liaising with the leads to determine training needs, formulating and carrying out training plans for the associates
• Identifying the current gaps in the training process and recommendations for bridging the gap
• Mentoring, motivating, and coordinating training of new recruits in core legal services.
• Reviewing trainee’s exercises and providing feedback on a daily basis
• Conducting evaluations to identify areas of improvement
• Monitoring employee performance and response to training
• Determining the specific requirements for the new projects and creating the best practices for the new projects
• Conducting seminars, workshops, individual training sessions for the associates
• Exploring the new platforms/tools, staying abreast of new techniques in the legal industry and providing recommendations on how it can be implemented within the Company
• Populating the Company’s bank of educational materials which is to be assigned to associates during their downtime
• Heading the ‘LegalEase Continuing Legal Education’ (“LCLE”)
• Helping the Management understand and educating them on the new type of projects in the pipeline
• Developing content for marketing department
Employment Type: Full-time Regular
Basic Qualifications: LLB graduate
1. Experience in giving legal training.
2. Experience in planning, coordinating, and implementing training across the company.
How to Apply
Legal Associate Real estate,Tatva Legal,Bangalore Urban (PQE -0-3 Years)
Looking for a lawyer interested in real estate laws.
excellent knowledge of kannada a pre-requisite.
PQE 0-3 yeras
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Samvaad Law Firm,Mumbai (PQE – 5+ Years)
SAMV?D: Partners is looking for lawyers at mid level with at least 2+ years PQE and senior level with at least 5+ years PQE for its Banking & Finance practice in Mumbai.
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can write to recruitment at samvadpartners dot com ([email protected]).
Legal Associate,Independent legal consultant, Mumbai (PQE – N/A Years)
An independent practitioner, based in Mumbai, looking for 2 junior associates with a mix of litigation, human rights and corporate experience. Freshers with relevant internships may also apply. Experience in Media and Entertainment laws will be an added advantage
Manager – Legal,Dabur India Limited, Ghaziabad(PQE – 5+ Years)
- Drafting of agreements not limited to agreements, term sheets, MOUs related for – lease, franchise, agency distribution, contract manufacturing, logistics etc.
- Vetting, discussion, negotiation on agreements for leave & license, e-commerce, promotional activities, purchase of goods, website management etc.
- Communication with business associates for negotiation, amendments to existing agreements; drafting of deed of amendment
- Maintaining record of all leases, tracking and sending timely notice for renewal of agreements
- Drafting of termination notice for an agreement, discussion and negotiation on terms of termination, drafting the deed of termination
- Drafting of demand notice for recovery, replies to notices, legal notices
- Drafting & filing of suits, written statements, replications etc. for recovery of dues to company and to defend the suit filed against the company
- Due diligence for contract manufacturing for new products, approval of labels for new products
- Updating about the new or change in laws applicable to the business of the company
- Taking registration/license under legal metrology, FSSAI, Drugs & Cosmetics
Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years experience in Legal function from Retail industry.
- LL.B / LL.M from an institute of repu
Legal Analyst,AFII Capital GmbH, New Delhi(PQE – 2 to 3 Years)
Education – BL/LLB/LLM/MA (Business Law)
Function – Legal
Experience required – 2 to 3 Years
Industry Type – Financial services
Employment type – Permanent
Candidate Must be well versed in drafting Investment Agreements, Equipment Leasing Documents, Crossborder M.O.Us, Contracts, Mandates, Non-Disclosure Agreements etc.; Preparing legal review reports for all different projects primarily in Industrial, Infrastructure and Real estate sectors
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here