Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 2 , 2021
Legal Executive,IndiaMART, New Delhi (PQE- 0+ Years)
We at Indiamart, are looking for 2(Two) Law Graduates having 0 to 1 year PQE for the position of Legal Executive, for our Commercial Corporate and Litigation Team, respectively.
-LLB and excellent academic credentials from a top law school.
-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates email at [email protected]
Business Legal Manager, Hero Housing Finance, Multiple Locations (PQE- 3 years)
Hero Housing is looking for Business Legal Manager for Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur and Punjab locations. Candidate should be LLB and must possess knowledge of Title flow and search. His/Her responsibility include managing Vendor, vetting of Title and vetting of property documents. He/She should have atleast 3 year relevant exp with Bank or NBFC.
interested Candidate , pls drop your resume @ [email protected].
Legal Contract Administrator,FisGlobal,Gurugram(PQE – 1-3 Years)
Selected Candidate will be part of FIS Enterprise Supply Management Team (ESM) Contract management team (India – Gurgaon Location)
- The Candidate will work on routine procurement contracts relating to APAC and other regions.
- The work profile includes drafting, vetting, and reviewing of MSAs, NDAs, quotes, POs, SOWs, Change Orders, Amendments, etc. using FIS’ internal contract lifecycle management tools.
- Free-hand drafting and reviewing of various documents including, but not limited to contracts, letters, vendors communications and other miscellaneous legal documents.
- Works with sales, solution architects and business operations teams to structure contracts.
- Conducts pre-contract data collection and administration by thoroughly reviewing agreements to ensure all required exhibits, attachments, etc. are attached and all internal approvals are received.
- Negotiate agreements via direct vendor discussions. etc
How to apply
Associate / Senior Associate,Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) ,Mumbai (PQE -4-6 Years)
Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) is looking for candidates with prior experience in multiple practice areas for its Mumbai office. Apart from being well versed with the nuances of the respective practices, candidates should be self starters and have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
Media Lawyer, leading Media law firm,Mumbai(PQE – 2-5 Years)
One of the leading Media law firm is looking for media lawyer for their Media & Entertainment practice.
Experience 2-5 Years
The candidate should have extensive knowledge of non-contentious work in the Media & Entertainment practice and be adept at drafting various media related documents.
How to Apply:
If the above opportunity fits your long term career goals and you are confident in meeting the above criteria then please apply via email on [email protected]
Accounts Assistant,Samvad Partners,Mumbai( PQE- 1+ Years)
Samvad is looking for Accounts Assistant with a PQE of 1 year at it’s Mumbai office
How to apply:
Solicitors, leading law firm in Western Mumbai (PQE – 1-3 Years)
Looking for a Research Associate for SPIRIT – our project on Suicide Prevention. The position is based in Mehsana, Gujarat. Fluency in Gujarati is a MUST.
Associate, Legal,GLG, Gurgaon(PQE- 2-5 Years)
GLG seeks a lawyer to join the Company’s legal department in Gurugram, India. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, impeccably trustworthy, and resourceful.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- together with other team members, enforce processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business
- manage various legal queues and assign/escalate appropriate issues to other team members
- draft standard client and vendor contracts for the Company and conduct regulatory research
- team with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance related administrative tasks for the Company including fulfillment of requests for due diligence questionnaires, vendor forms, form letters, etc.
- manage contracts with clients, experts and their institutions, and vendors including contract version control, execution process and contract filing
- work closely with multiple business segments, including Business Development and Client Solutions.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a reputable law university, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably with a multi-national company
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology. Prior experience of working on Salesforce platform would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply here.
Legal Counsel (India Region),DuPont,Mumbai (PQE- 8-12 Years)
- Education And Experience
- University degree in Law (LLB), plus, Company Secretary (ACS/FCS) – Qualified in India
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in legal profession and Company Secretarial matters, including a working knowledge or experience in a corporate legal function
- Experience in dealing with and resolving litigation
- Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong customer orientation and ability to partner with business teams and senior management teams with entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of independence, initiative, decisiveness and result orientation
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Acumen to face critical & complex situations and crisis management with global mindset
- Ability to work successfully in cross-functional project teams in a collaborative and team driven working environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply here.
Legal Officer,Eka Software Solutions,Bangalore(PQE- 6-8 Years)
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and executing various commercial contracts and documents.
- Commercial contracts: Demonstrated subject matter knowledge in structuring, drafting, negotiating and closing following types of contracts;
- SaaS Agreements
- Consultancy Agreement
- Service Agreements
- Third party Logistic Agreement
- HR agreements with third party service providers
- Services agreements, inter-company contracts, employment contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreement and ancillary agreements, etc. Lease Deed/ Renewals/ Termination
- Institutionalizing best practices for legal contracts and documentation with an objective to increase efficiencies.
- Advice on legal and regulatory matters including intellectual property, Labour laws, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements.
- Research into new regulations and legal regime in relation to the business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Maintain MIS on all compliance and governance related matters
- Knowledge of Secretarial compliance with regards to Companies Act 2013, FEMA and RBI matters
- LLB from a reputed Law College with experience in corporate laws, property laws, labour
laws, contracts drafting and compliance in software industry. In-house
- 6-8 years of experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts, and business advisory
Knowledge And Skills
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) in contract drafting, good negotiation, and execution
skills i.e., ability to draft, negotiate and close transactions independently with minimal
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) subject matter knowledge in Intellectual Property laws, corporate
laws, statutory compliance and monitoring
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and
discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively.
- Able to drive efficiencies within the role and to be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team. Should enhance industry specific understanding and assist in establishing best practices for contract drafting/compliance issues.
- Ability to collaborate and engage with external counsel as and when required
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply here.
Manager Contracts – Legal,iMerit Technology,Kolkata (PQE – 4+ Year)
Role and Responsibilities
|Risk Assessment Process & Governance-Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.-Performing a risk assessment: Analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company – put a risk matrix for each contract and periodic review-Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements-Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take-Preparing risk management and insurance budgets (for risk coverage)-Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders-Conducting risk compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors-Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals|
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Knowledge Specialist,Bharucha & Partners,Mumbai
Some of the areas where the candidates will have to contribute include:
Research & Content
- Carrying out legal, market and sector research.
- Manage, maintain, update the knowhow database to keep it useful, current and relevant.
- Identifying and preparing case law updates, regulatory and legislative updates.
- Identifying relevant and useful content and developing it for internal and external communication.
- Preparing practice notes on legal topics and issues.
Precedents and Knowledge
- Assisting with updating existing precedents and development of new precedents.
- Creation, capture and dissemination of knowledge.
- Tracking knowledge contributions across the organisation.
- Monitoring and reporting on legal developments, setting up news, business intelligence, market and legal alerts and creating first drafts of current awareness updates for internal or external use.
- Assisting with the preparation of training content for organisation members.
- Reviewing external training opportunities and advising on them internally.
- Assisting with organisation wide KM projects.
- Assisting with managing work and projects with other KM professionals.
How to Apply
Legal/Contracts Manager,talent4health,Mumbai (Remote)(PQE-5+ Years)
We are looking for a Legal/Contracts Manager for T4H.
This person will work independently from on T4H team contracts so they will need to be able to complete their tasks without my direction or input. I am always here for consultations, but they should be able to manage on their own and the sales team directly.
- They should have at least 5 years experience in a Contracts Lead or Contracts Manager position as well as experience keeping track of important company documents.
- Careful attention to detail and proper interpretation of contract language.
- Build an SOP document outlining acceptable contract language, alternatives, when to escalate, etc.
- Provide abstracts of the contract requirements to the relevant internal teams.
- Advise other departments of the company’s compliance requirements as per client contracts as well as relevant federal, state & local laws.
- Complete state registrations for licenses on behalf of the company and other applications as needed.
- Obtain certain company documents and maintain a library of company documents obtained by you and other departments (ie. Articles of incorporation, certificates of good standing, W9 forms, company certifications, etc.)
- Obtain Certificates of Insurance (“COI”) for new clients and renewed COI’s for existing clients. Assist with business insurance renewals.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with staffing contracts is preferred.
- Experience with healthcare staffing is a major plus.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in regards to their work.
- Must maintain secure network connections and strict adherence to data security policies.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
How to Apply
Senior Legal Executive,Sonata Software,Bengaluru(PQE- 3-9 Years)
Position: Sr. Legal Executive
Education qualifications: LLB
Experience: 3 to 9 Yrs
– Drafting, Review and comment, negotiate, on MSA, SOW, NDAs and other agreements based on Sonata standards and contract management process – both from customers and suppliers; both India and International
– Monitor work queue and take up agreements for review and turn it around within SLAs
– Assist for legal documentation relating to mergers/ acquisitions
– Draft clauses required that may be specific to an agreement
– Interface with requestor / requestor groups to update status, explain changes etc
– Understand and comply with Sonata Contract management process
– Ensure all agreements / documents reviewed comply with Sonata standard templates.
– Assist other team members in managing work queue.
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Oracle,Mumbai(PQE- 3-9 Years)
Counsel the Business on structure of contractual relationships, including appropriate documents to use, and on compliance with Company business practices, policies, procedures and law. Respond to ad hoc queries, providing appropriate solutions. You will be reporting to the Legal Director, OFSS, operating in conjunction with the other counsels of Oracle and will maintain working relations across the company.
- Provide input into new policies or practices, leadership on legislative awareness and issues, and implement Company policies.
- Identify, assess, and evaluate risks and review management of disputes and litigation
- Write, vet, and negotiate major complex deals, as well as localize and build model standard agreements/clauses.
- Participate in the Company’s JAPAC Legal Department initiatives as need arises, and collaborate with legal counsel throughout Oracle locally as well as internationally
- Conduct training for sales and legal staff, and other employees regarding compliance and legal matters.
- Collaborate with internal clients and business units on legal aspects of OFSS related issues.
- Assist OFSS Legal Director in assigned tasks and activities including streamlining processes, formats and documentation related to OFSS legal operation.
- Manage outside counsel and law firm relationship including engagement, billing, and communications.
- Participate in Legal & compliance training and attend Court hearings.
- Work with Privacy & Security Counsel and provide legal advice related to data security and privacy
- Outstanding lawyer in corporate environment
- Do you have a high level of legal drafting and negotiation skills?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Solutions oriented approach to commercial and legal issues
- Ability to perform and meet multiple deadlines, adapt to constantly evolving requirements, and an understanding of our business requirements and policies
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Professional qualifications to practice law in India
- 5+ years of experience as a legal practitioner
- Proficiency in English, along with strong writing skills
- Experience with commercial negotiations, Financial Services sector business dealings and IT contracting, including software systems implementation contracts
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,IHS Markit,Gurgaon(PQE- 5+ Years)
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting wide variety of agreements including data, software licenses, services, maintenance, web based services, consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other commercial contracts from different regions, at global level.
- Support sales and other business teams including shared services groups based in different regions, globally and provide them with innovative business solutions.
- Interact and work closely with IHS Markit Global Legal Team and provide strategic and legal inputs on matters across different business areas.
Required Education/Working Experience/Skills
- Must hold a law degree, preferably from an accredited Institute or law school;
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience as a practicing lawyer with significant commercial, contractual and general legal experience from a law firm or in an in-house legal environment;
- Must have an excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills;
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, proactive, willingness to learn, inquisitive with a pleasant personality and excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Capability to work both autonomously and as a team player under pressure in a fast-paced corporate environment;
- Capability to build strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across different functions and cultures, and
- Confidence to deal with all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Xiaomi India,Bengaluru(PQE- 4-5+ Years)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with:
- Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements including master service agreements, repair services agreements, marketing agreements, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, audit services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, software development agreements, lease agreements, staffing services agreements and other commercial agreements.
- Handling legal matters relating to aftersales operations, logistics, employment and staffing arrangements, product compliances, admin and internal support functions.
- Liaising with and managing government, regulatory and/or quasi-judicial authorities as and when required.
- Advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Xiaomi’s businesses.
- Advising the business teams on strategizing and resolving legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, potential disputes and addressing any government enquires.
- Prioritizing and judging what matter should be handled internally or by outside counsels and managing the external counsels effectively.
- Providing strategic and practical legal advice to the business teams of the company as and when required. Ability to break down complex legal issues for the business and commercial teams to understand the associated risks and take correct informed decisions.
- Provide close support, guidance and oversight to the business teams on topics related to HR compliances, legal metrology, product related compliances, permits, licenses, approvals etc. and monitor corrective action plans relating to regulatory compliance.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of compliance checklists for new product introductions, other business related compliances and risk assessment.
- Stay up-to-date on developments and trends in the industry, track upcoming laws and regulations related to the business, analyze and provide reports and summaries to the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India.
- 4-5 years of experience.
- Preferred experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation and managing compliances as an in-house counsel or as a part of a law firm.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively on multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.
- Flawless language and drafting skills.
- Solid business acumen and willingness to work in an unstructured working environment and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
- Strategic legal thinking and capable of arriving at practical legal solutions.
How to Apply
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here