We are the world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as our members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide world class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
The organization endeavors to create a community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
About the Virtual Conference
Winning is the only thing that matters – is the argument many put forth when it comes to any dispute. The rising debate between the good and bad side of ADR is unavoidable. A lot are of the view that ADR being a time and cost effective tool is necessary for dispute resolution. While others argue that it is a forced medium where both parties have to compromise.
A hassle-free conflict settlement is always the prime objective. Isn’t it? World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management brings to you: “Mediation: A Suggested resolution, a forced compromise or an amicable settlement?”. An interactive session focusing on the new possibilities in the field of ADR.
Academics, Social Workers, Social Activists, Lawyers, Students, Research Scholars, Personnel from Corporates, Professionals, etc. from various fields of social work and/or law, allied subjects, and multi-disciplinary fields.
- Understand the basics of Mediation.
- Develop a fair knowledge of the role of Mediation in Dispute Resolution.
- Understand legal nuances around Mediation.
- Understand the practical use case scenarios of Mediation.
Certificates for all WDE-FICM student members.
About the Speakers
- Ms. Dutsadee Dutsadeepanich is a Partner at Bangkok Lawyer and an International Arbitrator (practice area focus: Commercial, Investment, Infrastructure and Public laws; and Technology law)
- Mr. Param Bhamra is Founding Partner at MediateGuru, is Co-Founder of LicitElite and Founder at DiploTics. MediateGuru is an International Forum having its reach in over 100 countries and connecting Experienced Mediators and Arbitrators with young inspiring lawyers and ADR practitioners.
- Mr. Duncan Gorst provides clients with advocacy and strategic advice in complex international disputes, with a focus on international arbitration. Mr. Duncan has handled institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings around the world, spanning both common and civil law jurisdictions, in particular England, the United States, and Germany.
- Mr. Fola Alade ESQ. is a Notary Public and an Accredited Attorney- Mediator based in Lagos. He is the Founder/ Principal Partner at FOTEFA PARTNERS LP (MEDIATORS & MEDIATIONADVOCATES), a bespoke Mediation firm in Nigeria.
- Mr. Jawad A J is an accredited Digital Dispute Resolution Specialist (DDRS) with ADR ODR International, UK. He is Partner and Head of ADR Services, KD Lex Chambers LLP, Gurugram, Delhi. He is also a Mediator and Trainer in Mediation who is working as Global Faculty for ADR ODR International, UK.
- Mr. James Mang’erere is the founder of Mediation Training Institute International (MTI) in East Africa which is an internationally accredited training, certification and consulting institution specializing in mediation Training and consultancy.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by writing an email to [email protected]
Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678114090
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- CfP | Aikyam Law Journal by Starex University, Gurugram: Submit by Oct 16!
- CfS | Competition Law Observer Blog by NLU Jodhpur| Submit Now!
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.