Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 9 , 2021
Zonal legal officer,TATA Motors Finance LTD,Vadodara, Gujarat(PQE- 2-3 Years)
TATA Motors Finance LTD is Hiring for Zonal legal officer for Location: Vadodara, Gujarat , Required experience – 2 to 3 years
Education – LLB
Interested candidates can share their resume on the below mail ID.
Senior and Junior Associates,Legasis Services,Delhi (PQE- 2-5 Years)
Post : Associate / Sr. Associate (Trademark)
Location : Pune
2-5 years of relevant experience in handling Trademark matters
– Conduct trademark availability search
– File trademark application in India
– Draft & File response to an examination report
– Monitor trademark journal
– Draft & File Opposition and counter statements
– Attention to detail and an analytical mind
– A personable, team-oriented approach
– Strong communication skills
– Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected]
Associate,Mid-Tier Law Firm, Mumbai (PQE- 3-5 Years)
A mid-tier firm is looking to hire an Associate with 3-5 years PQE in Indirect Taxes for their office in Mumbai.
How to apply
For more details, drop a mail to [email protected]
Senior and Junior Associates,King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys,Delhi (PQE- 2- 3 years)
Legal Associate ( for Inhouse litigation only)
PQE- 2- 3 years
Preparation of legal opinion, Research Work, upgradation of case data in MIS on daily basis.
Drafting of suits, complaints, written statements, legal notices, IAs, affidavits, Misc petitions.
Interaction with clients via phone and emails.
Interaction with empanelled advocates with regard to the current status of the matters and also advise them legal proceedings and next course of action
Preparation of monthly newsletter, etc.
How to Apply
Only those candidates who fulfil the above criteria and are available for immediate joining, please send your C.V to [email protected]
Legal Research Editor, LexisNexis,Gurgaon (PQE-2-3 Years)
Purpose of the role:
Legal Editor works under the guidance and supervision of Manager-Legislations. The role is crucial for the effective functioning of editorial department. His key responsibility areas include:
- Quality and timely delivery of book projects,
- Analysis of manuscripts, preparing a schedule for handover of files to author for review and for typesetting,
- Manage and build effective relationship with authors,
- Liaise with Marketing departments to prepare promotional material relating to publications,
- Work closely with Content acquisition and Production teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the preparation of the editorial plans ensuring timely delivery of projects,
- Track the progress of the assigned projects,
- Report potential slippage at earliest opportunity.
To supervise/execute editorial tasks such as:
- Close reading of proofs,
- Identifying errors in language including missing or unclear words,
- Correcting faulty placement of update matter,
- Checking incomplete or incorrect citations,
- Checking and preparing subject index entries,
- Formulation of Author Queries where necessary and carry out discussions with Authors,
- Build effective relationships with authors to ensure efficient execution of editorial plans
- Liaise with Marketing departments to prepare promotional material relating to publications,
- Completion of assignments within the agreed schedules.
- To assign work to freelancers/interns and to review their work to ensure quality of content.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB). Masters (LLM) will have an added advantage.
- Must have a good understanding of Indian legal system, court structures and different laws in force,
- Must possess good research skills and experience of using online tools,
- 1 to 3 yrs of experience in legal domain (publishing/litigation) is ideal. However, a fresher with good legal domain knowledge and good communication skills may also be considered.
- Keep abreast of new developments in relevant areas of law
- Willingness to learn and grow,
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with freelancers, Authors and Opinion leaders,
- Drive for results
- Planning and organising
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply here.
Assitant Legal Advisor,Yulu,Bengaluru(PQE – 3+ Years)
Role Purpose :Our legal work is cutting edge and always evolving, so it will be up to you to continuously assess and advise on legal issues using a creative and pragmatic approach in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.Responsibilities :
- Advice on Companies Act, FEMA, and other commercial laws including Intellectual property, Labour and other relevant laws applicable in running Mobility operations especially in Start-up environments.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts, and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested. Liaise with and assist external Counsel in the discharge of their obligations
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various civil matters including claims for compensation against the Company.
- Maintain database of the status of all court matters involving the Company.
- Work as a point of contact for lawyers and legal advisors
- Assist in the formulation, implementation, and/or amendment of organization policies.
- Provide sound legal advice to the organization and make recommendations to Management as necessary.
- Submit monthly work reports to Management.
- Deal with all legal matters for the Company (secretarial work as well)
- Deal with all trademark & IP issues
- Responsible for compliances & communication
- Keep an eye on the latest policy changes in the Mobility and EV space
- Responsible for drafting/reviewing of all kinds of contracts, agreements, MOUs, NDA, etc
- Support in Fundraising ensuring all regulatory approvals and compliances including Equity raise
- Work with external lawyers for all litigation matters, legal notices -criminal/ arbitration/civil matters/NCLT matters including taking regular updates, assist in forming litigation strategy. Vetting complaints, replies, rejoinders, written statements for litigation.Qualifications :
- Qualification from a top-tier law school with 3+ years practicing law at a leading law firm or in-house
- Familiarity with Internet, software, and/or business industries and the legal and regulatory environment
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving workplace
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity and
- Must be able to travel as necessary. (ref:iimjobs.com)
How to Apply:
Senior Vice President Legal,Gladwin International & Company,Mumbai( PQE- 20+ Years)
Gladwin International & Company – GIC is hiring a VP / SVP Legal to join our client based in Mumbai on immediate basis.
Our client is a highly established Engineering, Public Infrastructure Development, Urban Development and Construction Management firm based in Mumbai and seeking a successful Legal Leader to join their team.
Job Location: Mumbai
Nature of Job: Permanent Opportunity
Must Have: Work experience as Legal Head in a Infrastructure / Construction / Oil & Energy / Power / Real Estate or related sectors.
The VP/SVP Legal is tasked with analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business’s transactions, keeping the senior management in all departments of the business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
The incumbent will provide leadership on all legal matters pertaining to arbitration, claims management, documentation of structured deals, litigation, project & business related contracts etc. to drive favorable results and minimize the negative effects of legal roadblocks on the business.
Support leadership with key decisions on litigation strategy related to disputes; manage the same by interacting with the counsel, drafting, reviewing, filing and conducting matters. Handling all related arbitrations.
Handling arbitration matters, including those in the High Court / Supreme Court for very large values.
Liaise with external counsel on decision making/hearing, discussions and decisions to arrive at optimal solutions and resolution.
Take timely steps to hasten disposal of matters that adversely affect project & operating costs.
Lead structuring, drafting, negotiation and finalization of documentation for structured, financial deals, SPVs etc. for large values.
Lead contract finalization of EPC projects – business and commercial contracts. Provide all relevant legal support to the business.
Vetting, drafting and negotiating contracts including Project Contracts, Commercial contracts and Business Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements, Collaboration Agreements, License Agreements, MOUs, LOIs, etc. to safeguard company’s interests in various commercial transactions. Overall contract management.
Apprise the Senior Management on compliance to contractual obligations and risks under the legal framework and provide solutions to mitigate such risks.Keep abreast of latest developments and various legal judgements relating to commercial contracts.
Minimum 20+ Years of experience as legal expert – relevant functional experience with proven track record of success and practical resolution of issues; abreast of latest case laws and developments.Graduate or Post-Graduate in Law from a reputed university.Proven experience as Legal leaderHands-on experience in arbitration, litigation, and deal documentation in Engineering/Infrastructure/Power or related Industry is desirable.Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skillsDiligent and firm with high ethical standards
How to apply:
Write to us at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Legal Assistant, Kolkata High Court ,Kolkata (PQE – 5+ Years)
1. Sharing legal information, tips and advice with work colleagues.
2. Excellent problem solving and solution finding skills.
3. Always respecting the differing needs, culture and values of clients.
4. Drafting legal paperwork and material.
5. Positive, confident and friendly demeanour with high level of integrity
6. Confident in presenting to decision makers in both public and private organization.
Legal Advisor,Avisa Finance Limited Formerly known as Novartis Finance Limited ,Ahmedabad (PQE- N/A )
Drafting of legal notice against the customer for recovery of loan amount.
To represent the Company before Court of Law for various Company cases and to provide necessary assistant to the Company in the Legal Matter.
To Communicate and Co-ordinate with the other Legal Officials of the Company.
To check and confirm Companies Loan agreements, Contracts, Deed, etc. in all the legal aspect.
To provide legal way for smooth recovery of Loan amount.
Having a good communication Skill. To Coordinate with different Customers, Dealers, etc.
Adheres to high ethical standard.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply here.
Legal Manager,Sinch India,Noida(PQE- 10+ Years)
Sinch India is looking for a smart and talented business lawyer to support our rapidly growing and evolving business in India. This is an individual contributor position based in Noida. The role will report to the India legal head.
In this role, you will counsel our sales, product, infosec, telecom, and procurement team on a broad range of legal matters. You will be primarily responsible for advising on business initiatives; providing day-to-day corporate and business law counseling; conducting legal review and advising on privacy and data protection compliances, procedural matters; and resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships. You will also be involved in structuring, drafting and negotiating day to day as well as complex high value contracts and will be expected to lead the privacy program of the company. You will work independently with various business teams and in coordination with the global legal team.
· Draft, review, and negotiate a wide array of commercial contracts, including customer services agreements, telecom contracts, procurement contracts, alliance and partnership agreements, lease agreements. Review tender documents, bids, contract documents for risk analysis and mitigation steps, and accordingly respond to the bids, including government tenders.
· Develop the privacy program for India mirroring the global privacy program and ensure compliance by educating and liaising with cross-functional teams.
· Ensure compliance with telecom regulations and liaison with telecom regulator and telecom service providers.
· Manage relationship and processes with internal and external stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to keep policies current and impart legal training to stakeholders.
· Work with legal leadership and team members to develop practice standards and department processes, effectively communicate legal and policy issues in a timely and proactive manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in law from a premiere law college with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in technology and telecom sector.
· Combination of in-house experience with a multinational and private practice experience.
· Demonstrated privacy and data protection competency. DSCI/IAPP certified privacy professionals are preferred.
· Strong subject matter knowledge and foundation in commercial law and contract negotiation.
· Impeccable integrity – ethical and honest in all respects.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Should be able to work independently with a range of internal and external business and legal professionals, manage multiple priorities and projects with firm deadlines, and influence cross-functional teams. Decision making ability and attention to detail.
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified candidates are requested to send updated resume at [email protected]
Legal Manager,YES BANK,Kolkata(PQE – 5-6 Years)
Looking for a candidate with experience in :
- Banking laws, legal & transaction advisory, facilitating legal audit, title searches and other due diligence, litigation management, in-house drafting of various legal documents, vendor review and management etc
How to Apply:
Manager / Senior Manager Legal,The Viral Fever,Mumbai(PQE – 5-7 Years)
Role : Manager Legal / Senior Manager Legal
- Incumbent must have vast exposure in media and entertainment industry
- The Incumbent must be skilled in drafting, vetting, preparing legal documents with extensive knowledge and interpretation skills, including notices, replies etc., attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients.
- Efficient writing and spoken skill in English language. agreement drafting, vetting, negotiation, preparing legal docs
- Incumbent must have extensive knowledge and interpretation skills specifically of Intellectual Property Rights, general and commercial laws, all applicable laws to media industry.
- Must have the ability to manage legal operations effectively
- Must have worked in media & entertainment industry
- The incumbent should have hand on expertise in dealing with IPR related cases and should support business teams in executing contracts in defined time frame for all the media platforms
- Should streamline and develop contract templates as business evolves for the business units within the company
- Updating legal tracker & MIS on regular basis, attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients including discussion and liasoning with general counsels and outside authorities
- Good Drafting, interpretations & efficient writing and speaking skill in the English language is must.
- Exposure to attend client calls to negotiate the deals
5 to 7 Years of experience is preferred
Basic Qualification LLB / LLM
Good at communication and interpersonal skill is must
How to Apply:
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here