About Fortitude Learning
A platform designed with the mission to help those seeking knowledge, insights and guidance to be able to interact and learn from notable personalities that are rich in experiences and learnings from across the globe.
About the Course
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of international dispute settlement mechanisms, especially international arbitration globally. This course is curated to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of International Arbitration.
Date of commencement of course : September 24th – September 27th, 2021
Topics to be covered:
1. International Commercial Arbitration.
2. Interim Reliefs.
3. Lex Arbitri-Relevance of Seat and Venue.
4. International Investment Arbitration.
5. Third Party Funding in International Arbitration.
6. Drafting of Arbitration Agreement.
7. Emergency Arbitration.
8. Recognition and Enforcement of a foreign Arbitral Award.
9. Pre dispute consideration in Arbitration.
10. Institutional and Adhoc Arbitration.
11. Negotiation and Mediation.
12. Role, Responsibility of an Arbitrator along with the challenges faced.
Speakers for this Course:
1. Mr. Chakrapani Misra, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
2. Mr. Steven Finizio, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
3. Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner and Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
4. Mr. Ajar Rab, Partner Rab & Rab Associates LLP.
5. Ms. Kshama Loya, Leader, Dispute Resolution, Nishith Desai & Associates
6. Mr. Ananya Kumar, Partner, Jyoti Sagar & Associates
7. Ms. Priyanka Shetty, Counsel, AZB & Partners
8. Ms. Tine Abraham, Partner, Trilegal
9. Ms. Jae Hee Suh, Senior Associate, Allen & Ovary, Singapore
10. Mr. Robin Ratnakar David, Partner, Dua Associates
11. Mr Varun Singh, Partner, SKV Law Offices (c)
12. Ms. Radhika Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is September 22nd, 2021
Interested people may reach out to us through Contact number-+919871602747
Email [email protected]
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- The Social Network – Article Writing Competition | Indian Diplomacy Summit (IDS) X Teach For India Collaboration | Register by September 6, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.