About Legis Scriptor
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute to building skilful society. We endeavour to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, Which is the uttermost requirement of today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
About the quiz competition:
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal education sector and Enthused by the success of 13 series of Online National Quiz Competition, Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce 14th National Law Quiz Competition on ‘INDIAN PENAL CODE’. It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Law aficionados across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to the test.
We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
- Last date of registration for the quiz: 2nd October, 2021
- Date of competition for Quiz on ‘IPC’: 3rd October, 2021
- Time for Quiz: 5:00 PM
- Topic: IPC: Indian Penal Code
- Who Can Participate:-
- *The quiz is open to everyone from any stream/profession.
- The quiz will comprise of 20 MCQs to be attempted in 10 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted on an online platform, as decided by the organizers.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- In the case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined on the basis of least time taken by the applicant.
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose & the official LinkedIn account of Legis Scriptor.
- Legis Scriptor will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- You will be added in the WhatsApp group one day prior to the competition.
1st Position– Rs 500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Publication in double peer-reviewed journal @50% discount.
2nd Position– Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Publication in double peer-reviewed journal @50% discount.
3rd Position– Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Publication in double peer-reviewed journal @50% discount.
4th – 10th Position– Certificate of Merit + Opportunity of Publication in double peer-reviewed journal @25% discount.
*NOTE- Participation Certificate + 15% Discount on Publication for all Participants.
Fees- Rs. 99/-
After the payment, all participants need to upload screenshots of the same on the google form given below while registering.
Google Pay: [email protected]
Phone Pay: [email protected]
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID:[email protected]
How to Register:-
Participants have to pay via the above-mentioned payment method and then register themselves through the registration link given below.
E-mail:- [email protected]
WhatsApp number: – 8851264387(WHATSAPP ONLY)
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.