About Lynx Litigation Partners
Lynx Litigation Partners LLP provides all-round law services to individuals and corporates.
We are a team of meticulous and knowledgeable lawyers, passionate and experienced in various domains.
We are also equipped with well-versed / professional Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries to provide end-to-end business solutions for corporates from various sectors while giving them personalized services.
We are a team of meticulous and specialist lawyers, passionate and experienced in various domains. We work with utmost integrity, transparency, and dedication in serving our clients and taking care of all the legal aspects of their lives and business. We provide noteworthy legal advice and consultation on a wide spectrum of complex legal events and impediments, that are backed by years of experience and profound knowledge of laws, to protect our clients from any adverse circumstances or disputes. We assist start-ups and venture-backed companies in their incorporation, financing, and growth by performing all the legal procedures and protocols on their behalf. We are also equipped with well-versed / professional Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries to provide end-to-end business solutions for corporates from various sectors while giving them personalized services
About the Opportunity
We at Lynx Litigation Partners LLP are looking for highly motivated lawyers / law students with exceptional research and drafting skills and thorough knowledge of law to work on a diverse range of cases of corporate, civil and criminal law.
1. The candidates should be in the final year of LL.B. or should have completed their LL.B.
2. The candidates should be well versed with techniques of legal research and familiar with the usage of legal research softwares
3. The candidates should have proficiency with MS word and MS excel
4. The candidates should have good articulation skills and critical thinking abilities
5. The candidates should posses sound knowledge of the practice and procedure of litigation in India and should have an avid interest in learning and exploring new avenues
6. The candidate should posses excellent proficiency in English and Hindi
1. Efficiently ssisting senior lawyers on various stages of litigation
2. Managing legal research and drafting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, civil / criminal complaints
3. Drafting legal notices and responses
4. Handling IPR, taxation, arbitration and other corporate cases
5. Assisting companies in various transactions and negotiations
6. Assisting companies in managing compliance and other legal functions
7. Carrying out case analysis, reporting and presentation; and analyzing and identifying the core issues and their implications
8. Attending conferences, meetings and briefing senior lawyers, and assisting them in framing strategies / action plans for the successful outcome of legal matters
9. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies and various government officials for resolution of cases at pre-litigation and / or post-litigation phases
10. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of corporate, civil and criminal law, dispute resolution, arbitration, negotiable instruments act, contract laws, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, insurance laws, consumer protection laws, motor vehicles act, technology laws and constitutional law
Candidates who wish to work remotely and complete their internship online must mention this in their email or cover letter.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter with their resume and drafting samples to [email protected]
Kindly update the subject of your application email as ‘Application for Legal Intern’
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Legum Technica, Ghaziabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Affinidi, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.