About the UILS
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) has emerged as one of the premier legal institutions of India, which embodies a blend of tradition and modernity in its principles and values. The mission of the institute is to equip its pupils with the skills to comprehend and diagnose the intricacies of legal problems through analysis and reasoning.
About the Competition
The International UILS Negotiation Competition is being organized by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, UILS, to impart negotiation skills amongst budding lawyers. Negotiation is a necessary skill of observing the opponent and reaching a solution in an amicable way to secure a win-win situation. We, at UILS are looking forward to seeing participants from across the globe and grant them an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of alternate dispute resolution and honing their communication skills, which is one of the important attributes of a good lawyer.
For the registration form, click here
1. The Registration for the competition shall be done strictly on a first-come-first serve basis.2. There is a participation limit of 36 teams for this competition. Once, the cap of 36 teams is filled, the registrations for the competition shall be closed. 3. Participants must fill the registration form using the registration link provided. After filling in the necessary details in the form, the participants will be sent an e-mail on their registered e-mail IDs with a payment link to finish the process of their registration.
Please note the important dates pertaining to registrations.
Registration opening date: 10th October 2021
Registration closing date: 25th October 2021
The participants should be enrolled in a full-time law degree on 1st September of the year of the Competition at the university which has been selected to participate in the competition.
1.There will be a total number of 36 teams that will participate in the competition.
2.Each team shall comprise of two members only.
3.Each team shall consist of one counsel and one client.
7th November 2021: Submission of Negotiation Plans
10th November 2021: Training Session and Opening Ceremony
11th November 2021: Preliminary Round 1
12th November 2021: Preliminary Round 2
13th November 2021: Octa-Finals and Semi-Finals
14th November 2021: Final Round and Closing Ceremony
Dr. Sabina Salim – Faculty Coordinator (Asst. Professor, UILS, PU Chd.): +91-9814958419
Ishaan Loomba – President, ADR-CCL Board, UILS. – +91-9814717456
Abhishek Bindal – Convener, ADR-CCL Board, UILS – +91-8360239715
Srishti Sharma – Co-Convener, ADR-CCL Board, UILS – +91-9617168442
E-mail- [email protected]
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
- Essay Writing Competition – by Centre for Advanced Study in Criminal Law at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab: Submit Now!
- 4 Days Online Workshop on “IPR Drafting in India” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by October 13!
- 12th National Moot Court Competition, 2021 (Virtual) by School of Law, Christ University: Register by October 17!
- Mediation and Client Counselling Competition 2021 by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad: Register by October 15!
- Padma Vibhushan N. A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2021 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by October 15!
- Call for Papers | Indonesian Journal of Law and Society Volume 3 Issue 1 (March 2022): Submit by December 10!
- Webinar on “Understanding due diligence process in IPR” by Vidhi Parivartan: Apply Now!
- LedX Debate Competition: Register by Oct 10!
- 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 by Lloyd Law College: Register by Oct 20!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition on “India After Independence” by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition 2021 by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.