About Centre for Trade And Investment Law (CTIL)
The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL) was established in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The Centre’s primary objective is to provide sound and rigorous analysis of legal issues pertaining to international trade and investment law to the Government of India and other governmental agencies. The Centre is aiming to create a dedicated pool of legal experts who could provide technical inputs for enhancing India’s participation in international trade and investment negotiations and dispute settlement. The Centre also aims to be a thought leader in the various domains of international economic law such as WTO law, international investment law and legal issues relating to economic integration.
It is CTIL’s mission to identify, analyse and provide creative ideas and perspectives to influence the international discourse on wide ranging aspects of international economic law. The Centre engages on a regular basis with different stakeholders including central and state governments, think-tanks, research centres, national law schools and other institutions rendering legal education in international economic law, independent legal professionals, industry organizations and the private sector. The Centre is also conceived as a ready repository of trade and investment related information including updates on ongoing trade negotiations and disputes.
About the Opportunity
The Centre for Trade and Investment Law offers internship opportunities to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law to enable them to gain practical experience in international trade and investment law issues. Internship opportunities are open to students who are in the advanced stages of their degree programme. Preference will be given to students who have completed courses in WTO law and public international law.
An internship at CTIL is a perfect opportunity to explore emerging areas of international trade and investment law and can be a stepping stone for career opportunities in this area.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, CTIL has also given the opportunity to more than 70 students from various law schools to intern remotely using the technology at our disposal
Area of Focus
Interns at CTIL work on a range of issues in international economic law and policy, including the WTO covered agreements, preferential trade agreements, international trade regulations and international investment law, at CTIL’s Research Division.
How to Apply:
- Paid Legal Content Writer at CloudLegis: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Indirect Taxes Internship Scheme, 2021 (with Stipend) by Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Ministry of Finance: Apply by Oct 21!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at EBC Publishing Pvt. Ltd, Lucknow: Apply by Oct 15!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Kamti and Singh Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Legal Research Editors Required at Corp Comm Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Quasar Legal: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Akaant K M: Apply by Oct 14!
- Online Short Term Internship Programme (with Stipend) November 2021 by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Apply by Oct 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at GnS Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Campus Activewear Pvt Ltd, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Indospirit New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Propelld, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawyered, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.