Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 6 , 2021
Legal Analyst,Splash India Private Limited, Bangalore(PQE 0-2 Years)
Position: Analyst AA
Job Description: 0-2 years of experience in Contracts Abstraction
Qualification: Law graduate
? Should have basic knowledge of contracts, e-discovery and legal research.
? Should possess very impressive academic statistics
? Should have excellent command over the English Language, both in written and oral communication
? Should be willing to work as a proactive team member
? Should possess a willingness to learn at a fast pace and deliver in minimal time
? Should be able to grasp the subject matter and escalate any impending process concerns
? Should be willing to work extended hours and motivate team members
? Should have good knowledge of MS office tools like MS Word, MS Excel
? Job responsibilities:
? Comprehend the client instructions, undertake preliminary training/refreshers and diligently execute all assignments
? Possess business and process knowledge, understand workflows and operating procedures
? Manage Production with quality and meet SLAs
? Meet and strive to consistently exceed client expectations
? Consistently meet and exceed the productivity and quality targets
? Participate in Knowledge management initiatives
? Soft Skill Requirement:
? Communication skills
? Should be an active listener
? Exhibit willingness to undertake additional responsibilities
HOW TO APPLY
Legal Associate,Adab Singh Kapoor & Associates, New Delhi (PQE-1 – 3 Years)
- Legal drafting of petitions, complaints, appeals and miscellaneous applications
- Legal research
- Due diligence and drafting / vetting of legal documents, contracts and agreements
- Representation in Courts (litigation)
- LLB degree or its equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of professional working experience in litigation in Delhi NCR
- Strong command over English, communication and interpersonal skills
- Participation in Moot Court Competitions
- Publications in legal journals / websites
How to Apply
Junior Legal Associate, Lex Protector,Ahmedabad (PQE- n/a years)
Position-Junior Legal Associate
Only Ahmedabad local people can apply.
Salary: Negotiable depending on the skills of the candidate which will be determined on the basis of his performance in one month internship.
Key Area of Work: : International Trademarks (prosecution and research), Copyrights and Contract Drafting
Minimum Qualifications required3 Year/5 Year B.B.A. LL.B., ability to understand inventions and command over English language
Roles & Responsibilities: : Assisting other associates in Trademark matters, Good Drafting Skills, Good Research Skills, Good Communication Skills, Basic knowledge about Intellectual Property Law, Proficiency in English Language.
Candidates from Gujarat will be preferred ,No other states.
The process involves the first step of:
2. Internship (Min one month with stipend)
3. Training (For two months in office with stipend)
4. Absorption as a Junior Legal Associate
Senior Executive Legal – Compliance & Real Estate,udaan.com, Bangalore Urban( PQE- 1-2 Years)
-Conducting property due diligence.
-Research on relevant laws and regulations in respect of real estate matters.
– Drafting, negotiating, reviewing real estate agreements such as lease agreements, leave and license agreements, service agreements, renewal, amendments, addendums, terminations etc.
– Key point of contact for execution of lease agreements, renewals and termination.
– Engaging with the business team and providing sound legal advisory.
Required skill sets:
- Having 1-2 years of post-qualification experience preferably at a law firm/ in-house.
- Prior experience in dealing with real estate matters including drafting and negotiating the lease transactions.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may fill the form attached herein.
Legal Executive, Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd ,Panchkula (PQE N/A Years)
Hiring for Legal Support Executives (Immigration) at Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd, Panchkula, HR
Location: IT, Park, Panchkula, Haryana (Candidates who are available to join at this location immediately should Apply)
Number of Vacancies:
2 (two): Legal Support Executive(Immigration)
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Conducting legal research and drafting briefs.
* Processing applications/petitions for both immigrants and non-immigrants.
* The candidate must be a law graduate from a government recognized university Freshers will be preferred.
* The candidate must have good communication skills and proficient in English language.
* The candidate must have good research and drafting skills.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates must email their CV, a writing sample, and a short cover letter mentioning why they should be hired and how they meet the prescribed qualifications to [email protected]
Assistant Manager Legal,ImpactGuru,Mumbai(PQE-3 – 5 Years)
Position Title: Assistant Manager – Legal
Location: Mumbai. Travel, as circumstances warrant
Reporting Manager: Manager-Legal
Replacement/ New Position: New Position
Roles & Responsibilities
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue
- Advising executives within the company
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Providing training to the company on legal topics
- Prevent risk of litigation and review litigation files.
- Negotiations and managing cost with law firm & experts
- Due Diligence
- Reply to legal notices in appropriate and timely manner.
- IP related activities.
- Filing complaints
- Reviewing data privacy laws & seeing to it that company follows GDPR, CCPA and Indian Data Privacy Laws.
- Non-Profit & for profit compliance.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience as Legal officer role.
- Prior experience in Start-up.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Associate,Top-Tier Law Firm, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
Lawyers,Algo Legal,Bengaluru (PQE- 2 – 6 Years)
Algo Legal is looking to hire lawyers with a PQE of 2 – 6 years across offices (Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi) to work on private equity, venture capital and M&A.
How to Apply
Relevant interested candidates can send in the applications to [email protected]
Litigation Junior Associate,Office of Sonia Saini,New Delhi (PQE-Fresher)
I am looking for a litigation junior associate for our office in Dwarka. (Fresher). Experienced candidates kindly do not apply.
The job responsibilities are:
1) Drafting and filling cases, agreements etc.
2) Apperance before court for hearing and updating me
3) Handling all court compliance work in court.
4) Researching and learning law
The job can handled in hybrid mode which means going to courts and working from home after collecting files from the office.
The candidate should be ready to learn and should be hardworking and self motivated and should have a flair for drafting and should have deep interest in litigation.
Location: Candidate should be from Dwarka or within proximity of 7-8 km from Dwarka.
Salary : Please mention your expectations very clearly in the email. Emails which fail to mention this will not be considered.
How to Apply
Candidate may send their cv to [email protected].
Legal Associate,Wildlife SOS, Delhi(PQE 6 months-1 Year)
Wildlife SOS was established in 1995 by a small group of individuals inspired to start a movement and make lasting change to protect and conserve India’s natural heritage, forest and wildlife wealth.
Wildlife SOS invites applications for the position of a legal associate (MALE CANDIDATES)
Job Location: Delhi
PQE: 6 months-1year
• Research pertaining to litigations engaged in by Wildlife SOS
• Coordinating and liaising with other lawyers practicing animal law in India
• Briefing senior advocates and the Wildlife SOS senior management about various wildlife matters, status of court cases and court dates.
• Identifying scope of litigation against poaching, wildlife trafficking and animal welfare in India
• Conducting background research, filing right to information applications to develop litigious strategies for issues related to wildlife.
• Drafting agreements, contracts, MoUs and other legal documents for Wildlife SOS
• Liaising with Forest Department officials & enforcement agencies regarding wildlife matters and providing assistance where necessary.
• Providing campaigners, researchers, investigators and caseworkers of Wildlife SOS with legal support.
• Researching, interpret, and apply pertinent central government and state government statutes, regulations, and case law.
• Reporting on weekly developments in all significant matters as well as future courses of action and related deadlines.
• Handling all legal matters on behalf of Wildlife SOS
• Conduct Wildlife Law Enforcement Workshops for Forest and Police Officers all across India
• Ensuring that the organization’s work conforms with legal requirements
• Assisting in exercising due diligence, by maintaining clear records of correspondence and court-related documents.
• Travelling for meetings, events, and other activities, as needed
• Performing any other duties related to the field of animal law and welfare & as assigned by the Organization.
Skills and Experience:
• B.A. LL.B / B.B.A. LL.B / Law graduate from a university recognised by The Bar Council of India.
• Experience of at least 6 months-1 year of litigation in Criminal Law
• Fluent in English, Hindi (speech & script)
• Fluent in conducting court arguments in Hindi
• Experience as a volunteer for wildlife conservation/animal welfare is desirable
• Must have a fair knowledge of animal welfare movement in India
• Knowledge of Wildlife Protection Act 1972, Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1960, Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
• Passion to help animals is an absolute must.
Legal Consultants,Delhi Police, Delhi ( PQE -N/A Years)
Delhi Police invites applications for the empanelment of Advocates/Lawyers for the
purpose of providing legal assistance to the Investigating Officers of Delhi Police in
the cases under following heads:-
(a) Offences Against the State;
(b) Offences relating to the Army, Navy & Air Force;
(c) Offences affecting the human body;
(d) Offences against property and
(e) Offences relating to documents and property marks.
(f) POCSO Cases;
(g) NDPS Act cases;
(h) MCOCA cases;
(i) JJ Act;
(j) UAP Act cases; and
(k) Any other case (s) with the approval of CP Delhi.
Total Number of Vacancies: 11.
Distribution of advocates/Legal Consultants:
As per requirements and orders of competent authority.
Professional and educational qualification
(i) The applicant must posses a degree of Law from a recognized University
and must be a registered legal practitioner.
(ii) He should have at least 5 years of practice in criminal matters, preferably trial
(iii) Retired PPs and advocates having served or on government panels
tendering legal advice in criminal matters may also
How to Apply
Desirous candidates may download the Application forms from Delhi Police Website i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in and submit applications from 10.00 am to 5.00 p.m in Room No. 623, 6th floor, Tower-II, New PHQ, Jai Singh Road, New
Delhi w.e.f. 06.10.2021 till 14.10.2021 (on working days).
For more info read the official brochure here
Legal Manager ,Rare Asset Reconstruction Limited,Ahmedabad(PQE- 1 Years)
Opening for Manager-Legal at Rare Asset Reconstruction Limited, Ahmedabad.
Candidate with exposure to SARFAESI Act, RDB Act and IBC is required.
Minimum experience- 1 year.
Interested applicants may email their CV to [email protected]
Advocate,Jaya Tomar Advocate,New Delhi (PQE – 2-3 Years)
Looking for an advocate having 2-3 years of effective experience and knowledge of drafting for office situated in Jangpura Extension. Please send your resume at –[email protected].
Legal Associate,Kristal.AI , Bangalore Urban(PQE – 2 to 3 Years)
Designation: Legal Associate
Experience: 2-3 years (Post-Qualification Experience)
About the Company:
We are an award-winning AI-driven investment management company, operational in Singapore, India and Hong Kong. We specialise in building the best in-class investment portfolios, strategized by some of the world’s top financial advisors, while our proprietary Advisory Algorithm helps our clients to choose the best portfolios (known as “Kristals”) suited to their financial goals and risk profiles. Our diverse team comprises of 80+ people spread across three countries, backed by a strong and supportive management team with a combined 50+ years of work experience in JP Morgan, Citibank, BNP Paribas, Yahoo, Cognizant and IBM Security. We have raised 11 million till date and have advised on transactions upwards of USD 1 billion. For further information, please visit our website at www.kristal.ai
Roles & Responsibilities:
-General advisory work related to financial investments, commercial matters, personal data and contracts
-Draft, review, negotiate and finalise fund offering documents and investment related documents (such as Shareholders Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement)
-Evaluate and render legal advice in support of new investment products and services for the different corporate functions and business departments in the company
-Advise on the impact of laws, regulations and codes on current or proposed business activities
-Degree in Law
-2 to 3 years PQE
-Experience in PE/VC transactions
-Good knowledge of financial investment laws
-Qualified to practise in India
-Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
Assistant Public Prosecutor,MPSC, Manipur
Applications are invited for recruitment to 11 (eleven) posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor (District)-cum-Assistant Government Advocate (District) for the Office of Public Prosecutor (District)-cum-Government Advocate (District), Manipur.
1. POst Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor (District) cum Assistant Government Advocate (District)
2. No of Post: 11
3. Scale of pay:Rs. 9,300 – 35,800/- Grade pay of Rs. 4,400/- (As prescribed in MS(RoP) Rules 2010)
4. Class & Service: Group-B
5. Eligibility Conditions:-
i). The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii). The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
iii). The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof.
6. Essential :
(i) Bachelor’s degree in Law of a recognised University.
(ii) 3 (three) years experience at the Bar. Or 5 (five) years experience in a Government Department or Court (including Revenue Court) in a post involving duties connected with Legal Advocacy Legislation, Criminal investigation, Litigation and Court work (if part of the period of 5 years has been spent in practice at the Bar that period will also be counted for this alternative qualifications).
(iii) The statutory requirements made from time to time in Cr.P.C. in regard to the appointment of Asstt. Public Prosecutor.
7. Desirable: Knowledge of Manipuri (Qualification relaxable at the discretion of the Selection Committee in case of candidates otherwise well qualifited)
8. Period of Probation: 2 (two) years.
9. Advt. No. 02/2021 Dated 01/10/2021
40 (forty years) & below as on 20th October, 2021
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here