Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 8 , 2021
Law Graduates,SD & Associates, Mumbai(PQE 0 Years)
We are looking for lawyers who have graduated in the year 2021 to join our team. Interested candidates may reach out to us at [email protected]
Lawyer,Leading Technology Company, India (PQE-3-5 Years)
Our Client, a Leading Technology Company, is looking for a lawyer with 3-5 years PQE on a 2 months secondment basis? (via Counselect)?. The role will involve reviewing, advising, negotiating, and closing out commercial contracts (such as customer contracts, vendor contracts, etc.) and closely working with India’s commercial/? ?business teams. Ideally, with previous experience in software/ tech/ OEM industries.
How to Apply
Reach out to [email protected] for a detailed discussion.
Cluster Legal Managers, Hinduja Housing Finance,Delhi(PQE- 1-2 years)
Hinduja Housing Finance is hiring Cluster Legal Managers…..
Experience- 1-2 years in title search report
Age- Max 32 years
UP- Meerut, Vaishali
Haryana- Gurgaon, Faridabad
Advocates ,Athena Legal, New Delhi( PQE- 6+ Years)
Athena Legal is looking to hire 2 Advocates in their Litigation Team for the respective positions:-
1 Senior Associate with 6-7 years of PQE.
1 Senior Associate with 9-10 years of PQE.
Work profile – Disputes, Arbitration, intermediary liability, Trademark, white collar crimes, real estate, mediation and TMT.
Good communication is must.
Hiring – Immediate
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply to [email protected]
Legal Secretary, Rohar Technologies , India Remote (PQE N/A Years)
The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with attorneys, paralegals and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time managements and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented. Responsibilities
- Administrative functions such as managing logistics
- First point of contact/representative for clients
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply
Legal Officer,Verifacts Services Pvt Ltd,Mumbai(PQE-5+ Years)
Job Description for Legal Officer
Location : Mumbai.
Experience : Atleast 5 Years from reputed firm
Candidates should have knowledge of :
- Drafting legal notices and replies to Government Authorities
- Drafting and Negotiating various types of Agreements/ Memorandum of Understanding with respect to business of the Company.
- Drafting & vetting of various legal documents including Acquisition Agreements, Development Agreements, JV Agreement, Conveyance Deed, Deed of Transfer, MOU, Agreement for Sale, Gift Deed, Lease Deed, Leave & License Agreement, Power of Attorney, etc.
- Drafting and vetting of all types of Lending agreements and related documents, restructuring Agreements, Borrowing Agreements, finance Agreements.
- Follow up with Advocates & Meetings / Conference with Advocates / Solicitors.
- Filing of Legal papers, Preparation of Drafts, Preparation of Notes – Legal Matters, Details of Litigation, Report to be Submitted to Board.
- Follow up with Seniors regarding legal cases.
- Conference with the concern person involved in the legal case.
- Drafting & vetting various legal and commercial documents including deeds, agreements, Non Compete/ NDA and Conveyances pertaining to property, Service Providers, Title search, Consultancy and other matters.
- To Assist attorneys for trial preparation, exhibits to motions and review, organize documents for trial, filing of pleadings, motion and various court documents.
- To handle general civil litigation in several areas with special emphasis in Intellectual properly particularly trademarks and copyright infringement cases.
- Should have knowledge of Rent Control Act matters, Recovery matters, MRTP, and DCPR etc.
- Must be familiar with all legal laws, rules, practices and procedures pertaining to Real Estate and should be familiar with functioning of statutory bodies like RERA, etc.
- Should be conversant with municipal / development rules & regulations and related laws including laws related to commercial, retail and real estate development
- Should possess knowledge on Stamp duty / Registration / Adjudication etc.
- Drafting of and replying to statutory legal notices, counters, company petitions, complaints etc.
- Should possess Excellent English and good drafting and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Business Manager – Legal,Barclays, Chennai (PQE N/A Years)
Job Title: Business Manager – Legal
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the Finance Business Partners to manage and control costs across the Legal function. It provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get involved in cost management activities with considerable exposure to both Finance and Legal stakeholders and a platform to influence and drive initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Legal Finance Business Partners (FBPs) to deliver the day to day cost agenda across the Legal function.
- Work closely with procurement teams to ensure external spend is correctly accrued and purchase orders are managed in line with best practice.
- Analyse and interpret cost performance with a good understanding of key drivers and provided insightful narrative.
- Work in partnership with Legal, Finance and HR teams to ensure full alignment, accuracy and ownership of the numbers.
- Run processes / initiatives across the Legal FBP team as required ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support transformation activity in the Legal function by ensuring cost targets reflect challenges agreed and track actual savings and efficiencies.
- Global Cost Accruals
- Pre-month review of expense and accruals
- Calculation of accruals and maintenance of calculation models
- Liaise with Accounting Operations to ensure posting of accruals, prepayments and expense re class.
- Maintain adequate substantiation of accruals and prepayments,
- Global Cost Review and Analytics
- Global Cost Analysis by account line / cost centres
- Run daily reports from SAP Ledgers/ BW/Apptio / CEO Cube etc during month end process
- Management Reporting
- Provide insights and commentary on MI
- Resolve queries and ad-hoc requests by BMs / FBPs
- Planning and Outlook
- Prepare planning and outlook templates for review with BMs/FBPs
- Support BMs on the overall MTP/STP exercise
What We’re Looking For
- Strong experience in a Business Management function with an excellent understanding of working with leaders on a day-to-day basis
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate the story and provide executive reporting / communication
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills a must
- Degree qualification as a minimum. Preferably Accounting/ Finance/ Business Management.
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Experience in financial services; on an international scale preferred
- Ability to balance multiple critical requests from various stakeholders and prioritise in the right order
- Ability to drive and execute deliverables in short time frames and work with limited supervision and able to thrive in a challenging and ever changing environment
- Ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships with internal stakeholders across all levels and geographies of the organization.
- Strong communication skills across a variety of forums and mediums. Proven ability to distil information into key messages and deliver succinctly according to audience
How to Apply
Legal Assistant,Dreams Realty,Bangalore (PQE- 1 – 3 Years)
We are Hiring Back-end Legal Assistant for our Real Estate Organization.
Job Location : ITPL, Bangalore.
About Dreams Realty-
We are a new age real estate advisory, brokerage and investment firm based out in East of Bengaluru primarily dealing with luxurious villas and apartments providing our services to clients such as Top Developers, Potential home buyers of top notch IT Professionals & NRIs, Sellers and Investors in the Bengaluru market. Our team of local market experts advise our clients on their real estate transactions leading to exceptional customer experience for them. We are on a growth trajectory and looking for key people to strengthen our growth team.
Back-end Legal Assistant
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has worked in a Law firm with hands-on experience in Documentation, Agreement Drafting etc.
Required Experience : 1 – 3 years
Languages Known : Kannada, English
How to Apply
Legal Associate,Fluentgrid Limited, Visakhapatnam (PQE-1+)
Should have experience in Legal drafting.
How to Apply
Legal Associate – Asset Reconstruction Department,Kotak Mahindra Bank, Noida(PQE 4 Year)
Opening in the Asset Reconstruction Department of Kotak Mahindra Bank*
Job location: Noida Sector 125
Salary :- upto 8 Lakh /- depending upon the candidate profile and experience.
Exp:- minimum 4 year exp in Business Legal (Pre disbursement Legal documentation of Secured Loans)
Candidate’s should have Good knowledge of Business .
Interested candidates may send their updated CV to kuldeep.g[email protected] referenced with Subject: “Application for Business Legal – (Location) PQE (yy/mm)” along with a brief write up of your work experience and fields of expertise
Legal Counsel,WYSR, Mumbai( PQE -3-5 Years)
Our client (hiring company) is one of the leading venture capital firm based in Mumbai which funds seed and early stage companies. They are looking for a legal counsel to handle general contractual works. The role will be based in Mumbai.
You will have the opportunity to work with one of the top VC and play a significant role in supporting the business. You will have a high level of interaction with the business professionals throughout the entire investment cycle, from structuring and execution, to portfolio management and harvesting. You will have the opportunity to develop and shine as part of a team supporting a business focused on exciting and interesting investment opportunities.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- Provide assistance on negotiations on documentation relating to all aspects of VC investments
- Drafts, reviews and/or negotiates other legal documents related to the business
- Advising on regulatory matters impacting our investments (including global and local regulations)
- Provide guidance to management on business strategies while mitigating risk
- Assist in the preparation of submission materials to, and presentation at, the internal regional committees.
- Interact with External law firms for any legal matters
The role requires the ability to work independently and to manage a diverse and complex workload.
Qualifications And Requirements
- India qualified lawyer with 3-5 years PQE
- Relevant post-qualification experience either with a reputable law firm or as in-house counsel
- Strong grounding in VC / PE transaction related documentation and legal matters, applicable laws and regulations.
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
Work location – Hybrid – work from office in Mumbai and WFH
How to Apply
Contract Specialist(Legal) ,E2open, Bengaluru(PQE- 2-4 Years)
As a Contracts Specialist with E2open, the successful candidate will help accelerate E2open’s success by providing practical, creative, thoughtful, and quick answers to key contractual questions. The Contracts Specialist will be required to draft and manage a variety of agreements, including commercial and customer agreements but the focus will be SaaS agreements. The successful candidate will assist with the continuous development of the contracts function and its processes. E2open’s Legal function is diligent and proactive and works cross–functionally with all areas of the company in a collaborative, collegial, fast-paced, global team environment.
- Write, review, and negotiate software (SaaS and on-prem) order forms, statements of work, contractor/recruiter agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and contract addenda
- Assist with establishment of initiatives for contracts function, including contracting tools and processes, legal language library, reference materials, and playbooks
- Advise sales management of contractual rights and obligations and provide clarification of contract terms and conditions
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process to conclusion
- Track instances of non-compliance and develop a plan to minimize future incidents
- Prepare and administer routine correspondence
· Assist in other contracts management duties that may arise from time to time
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels
· Ability to handle and resolve conflicts in a professional and tactful manner
- Analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work in a team environment and under general supervision
· Basic understanding of contract provisions and risks and the legal areas and laws that impact them
- Successfully accomplish work with a high degree of independence balance competing priorities with short lead times
- Effectively identify unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and communicates results
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word and Excel, is required
- Experience using salesforce.com and DocuSign is preferred
- Experience with Ironclad (or other contract management system) a plus
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in the creation, negotiation, preparation, administration and monitoring technology-related agreements
- 1+ years of experience with SaaS and/or enterprise software agreements is required
- Intellectual curiosity about E2open customers, products/technology, and contract provisions
- Bilingual (Mandarin) a plus
Legal Executive, Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd ,Panchkula (PQE N/A Years)
Hiring for Legal Support Executives (Immigration) at Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd, Panchkula, HR
Location: IT, Park, Panchkula, Haryana (Candidates who are available to join at this location immediately should Apply)
Number of Vacancies:
2 (two): Legal Support Executive(Immigration)
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Conducting legal research and drafting briefs.
* Processing applications/petitions for both immigrants and non-immigrants.
* The candidate must be a law graduate from a government recognized university Freshers will be preferred.
* The candidate must have good communication skills and proficient in English language.
* The candidate must have good research and drafting skills.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates must email their CV, a writing sample, and a short cover letter mentioning why they should be hired and how they meet the prescribed qualifications to [email protected]
Associate – Legal,ACCTPRO Advisory Services LLP, Bengaluru(PQE – 3-4 Years)
Salary Offered : 7-17 LPA
Position : Associate
We are looking for an experienced and very energetic person to support our growing Technology Practice Group.
Primary responsibility for providing legal advisory to new, emerging, growth businesses on :
- Broad range of commercial, licensing, technology, and regulatory matters
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions
- Strong counsel on strategic deals, helping launch new products and services
- Providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in commercial relationships and inquiries
Location : Position is based in Bangalore
Skills : In-depth legal knowledge in a broad range of technology, media, IP, corporate and business laws, Banking research, Ability to understand and adopt to fast changing technology environment. Excellent drafting, negotiation and presentation skills.
- LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India.
- 3-4 years experience in commercial laws.
HOW TO APPLY:
Senior Legal Executive,Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Gurugram
Job Location – Gurgaon
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
- Supporting other members of the legal department in reviewing, drafting, and executing a broad range of agreements, including Lease, leave & license, appointment contracts, master services agreements, procurement, subcontracts, reliance letters, indemnity bonds, confidentiality agreements, and consultancy agreements.
- Assisting in drafting and/or liaising response to/issuing of notices. Providing guidance and assistance in case of customer complaints, infringement matters, recovery, or other legal issues.
- Handling litigation, liaising with outside counsels for the same, and providing supporting documents from internal stakeholders. Conducting online research.
- Regulatory Governance – Researching and updating the legal department of changes in applicable laws and evaluating its impact on business processes.
- Ensuring legal compliance under all applicable laws including, the companies Act, legal metrology, FDI, E-commerce, drugs and cosmetics, BIS, and environmental laws. Conducting internal audits of departments, if required.
- Supporting business on special projects.
- Preparing and maintaining various MIS/trackers.
- Supporting functional automation projects and contract lifecycle management of legal documents.
- Ensuring timely registration of property-related agreements and liaising with internal and external stakeholders for the same.
- Ensuring timely billing and accuracy for external counsels, agents, and third-party service providers of the legal department.
Key skills required:
- Possess an understanding of commercial and contract terms
- Willingness to learn, unlearn and constantly evolve in terms of business and functional understanding.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Prioritize good client relations.
- Be well-organized, hard-working, and able to meet challenging deadlines.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here