The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 with an ambitious vision and unique approach to establish professional development among its students. The University offers its students a world-class academic infrastructure for multifaceted all-round growth and development. The Centre for IPR, UPES is also a similar initiative for promoting knowledge and awareness about IPRs in general, along with the newer trends and concepts that keep emerging in the sector from time to time.
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, UPES Dehradun has been incorporated with the objective of enhancing the aspects on Intellectual Property Laws and promoting holistic development and extensive research about relatively newer concepts in the field of IPRs.
About the Event
CIPR, UPES is organizing a National Seminar on ‘Contemporary Issues in Intellectual Property Rights: A Multidisciplinary Perspective’ on 3rd December, from 3pm onwards. The core emphasis of this seminar will be to build the perspective of students from Science, Business and Law to get an insight on contemporary issues related to IPRs. Over the years, the areas related to IPRs have grown abundantly, and thus the seminar will present a holistic approach to enhance the knowledge and research in the area of IPRs. The seminar will proceed in three sessions-
Session 1- IPR and Law- Legality of Dissolution of the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB)
Session 2- IPR and Business- IPR as a Source of Competitive Advantage
Session 3- IPR and Technology- Problem Identification Techniques & Developing Solutions and Protection Under Patent Law.
· The seminar is open to all students and research scholars interested in Intellectual Property Rights with respect to law, business and technology.
· E-certificates will be provided to all attendees.
· The seminar will be conducted in virtual mode on 3rd December, 3pm onwards.
· The platform used will be Zoom.
· Link for the Seminar provided in the Brochure
- DIPLOtics 1st International Model United Nations: [4th-6th February 2022]
- Lecture Series On ‘Law And Society’: Lecture 1by Jamia Hamdard: Dec 02!
- International Webinar on “Cryptocurrency-Its Legal Status and Future Challenges In India” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Dec 03!
- Call for Papers |International Seminar (Tenth Virtual) on Credibility of Evidence by Forensic Practices in Crime Investigation [January 8th 2022]: Submit By Dec 16!
- National Opinion Writing Competition 2021 by Navrachana University: Submit by Dec 26!
- Call for Papers | Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] [Volume III, Issue I]: Submit by Dec 1!
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.