About ICFAI Law School
The ICFAI Law School, a constituent unit of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, was established with an objective to deliver qualitative legal education to the new generation of legal professionals. The Law School is committed to shaping a new cadre of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge of Law with Management and Humanities through rigorous education and research programs. Presently, the Law School accommodates a vibrant bunch of students from all over the country and an enriched intellectual capital in the form of a highly dedicated team of faculty members.
Kovise Foundation Conflict Resolution International (KFCRI), established in 2016, under the aegis of Kovise Foundation, as an institution providing in ADR Practice Accreditation in all aspects of ADR as well as maintaining a functioning administrative centre to manage and empower a Dispute Resolution mechanism in India.
The Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolutions (AIADR), incorporated in 2018 as the first Not-for-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, is a member-based Asian Institution for the development and advancement of ADR forums in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Competition
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Law School, Hyderabad takes immense pleasure in announcing the “Mediation and Client Counselling Competition 2021,” in association with the Kovise Foundation Conflict Resolution Institution (KFCRI), Chennai, and Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution (AIADR), Malaysia.
The “Mediation and Client Counselling Competition 2021” seeks to bring to limelight the pressing needs to address the effectiveness involved in dispute resolution mechanisms and encourages students to be pioneers for understanding the procedure and act as an aid in the development and advancement of ADR. The previous editions of the competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants owing to the distinctive, innovative, and challenging nature of the proposition and high-caliber of judging. The event is also expected to have participation from various Law Schools and Universities from across the nation.
Due to the ongoing global outbreak of COVID-19, the competition will be held in online mode through video conferencing. Participants are requested to kindly read the Rules and Regulations of the competition from the e-Handbook thoroughly. The Preliminary Rounds shall be conducted on October 22, 2021 followed by the Semi-Final and Final on October 23, 2021 and October 24, 2021 respectively.
The Propositions for the Competition will be released later.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bona fide students pursuing LL. B Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in the aforementioned institutions (refer point 1) during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
Interested teams are required to provisionally register for the competition by way of filling the
Google form through the link present below or before 15Th October 2021.
Participants are advised to keep the e-copy of all the duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers and original forms if the same has not been submitted along with the payment receipts.
INR 1500 per team for mediation competition (Three participants per team).
INR 1000 per team for client counseling competition (Two participants per team).
The applicable payment shall be made by way of an online transfer to the account details mentioned in the flyer/Rule and Regulations e-Handbook.
Winner – Rs 6000 cash prize
Runner up – Rs 3000 cash prize
Client counselling competition
Winner – Rs 6000 cash prize
Runner up – Rs 3000 cash prize
· Dr. A. Sreelatha (ICFAI): +91- 7396664802
· Vishnu Priyan. S (KFCRI): +91- 7397259900
· Saindhavi Sridhar (KFCRI): +91- 9094145397
- Padma Vibhushan N. A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2021 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by October 15!
- Call for Papers | Indonesian Journal of Law and Society Volume 3 Issue 1 (March 2022): Submit by December 10!
- Webinar on “Understanding due diligence process in IPR” by Vidhi Parivartan: Apply Now!
- LedX Debate Competition: Register by Oct 10!
- 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 by Lloyd Law College: Register by Oct 20!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition on “India After Independence” by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition 2021 by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.