Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 19, 2021
Legal Associate, LawNK Bengaluru (PQE 2 Years)
LawNK is growing and we are hiring across levels. If you have 2+ PQE in our practice areas of sports, gaming, technology or corporate law and would like to join our committed team of legal professionals, do write to [email protected], attaching your CV and a few writing samples.
Click here to apply
Legal Manager (Home Finance Company), Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Delhi / Chandigarh, (PQE 3-5 Years)
A leading home finance company have vacancy for Legal Manager at Bangalore , Pune Mumbai, Delhi , Chandigarh person should have 3-5 years of Experience in Lending and mortgages, Business advisory, Agreements, Litigation pertaining to SARFAESI, DRT, 138, IBC,
Banking & NBFC preffered
Or having relevant other experience.
Knowledge of Local State official language is must.
For Bangalore knowledge of Kannada is must.
Please WhatsApp me CV @ 7083586568
Legal Executive, Fincruit Consulting, Pune (PQE 2-3 Years)
Experience required- Minimum 2 to 3 yrs industry experience is preferable.
- Trade mark registration.
- Vetting and making all types of agreements.
- Liaison and follow up with external consultants related to Compliances, Litigations and Documents Drafting Requirements.
- Drafting Templates for Financial Transaction Contracts, SLAs, NDAs, Employment Contracts, Copyright Agreements, vendor and service agreements.
- Conveyance deed, Mortgage deed, all type of memorandum of understanding.
- All legal notices and legal Drafting, Reviewing, Execution, Enforcement, Termination and other legal documents.
- Conducting Arbitration Proceedings on behalf of Company.
- Drafting contracts and agreements including MOU and Arbitration agreements.
Compensation- 3.5-4 LPA
Click here to apply
Legal Officer, Hombale Group, Bengaluru, (PQE NA Years)
Role : Legal Officer
Industry Type: Media/Entertainment/Internet
Functional Area: Legal Regulatory
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: LLB in Any Specialization
Good legal proficiency, including drafting /vetting/ negotiating contracts
Managing intellectual property, including trademarks copyrights and other forms of intellectual property rights .
Litigation Management, Contract Management, Legal Research and analysis,
Drafting contracts / legal notices/counter replies.
Experience in handling litigation in various courts / tribunals. Providing legal support and guidance for all business functions
Preference : Media & Entertainment Back Ground
Click here to apply
Legal Executive / Paralegal at Stanza Living, Delhi/Tamil Nadu/ AP/Telangana, (PQE 2-4 Years)
Vacancy at Stanza Living, one of the top 25 start ups of the country to work with, for enthusiasts with a zeal to work and apply legal knowledge pertaining to diverse fields in the hospitality and co-living spaces, drafting & reviewing of diverse commercial contracts; day to day disputes and negotiations of deals / transactions.
Should have working knowledge of Property due diligence, lease deed drafting and negotiation, as well as Transfer of Property Act and related laws.
Following vacancies have opened:
- Paralegal – PQE : 2- 3 years
- Legal Executive : 2 – 4 for the position in Delhi
- Legal Executive : 2 – 4 for the position in Tamil Nadu
- Legal Executive : 2 – 4 for the position in AP / Telangana
Associate, Expletus Legal (PQE 1-2 Years)
Expletus Legal is looking to hire an associate having PQE of 1-2 years in Litigation team.
Suitable candidate can email their CV at [email protected]
Please do mention your notice period in the cover letters, if working elsewhere.
Junior Advocate, New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
An Advocate colleague based out of Delhi is looking to hire a Junior Advocate:
You can fill out the form below:
This job was first posted by Amish Aggarwal
Associate – Contract Drafting, EY, Bengaluru (PQE 0-2 Years)
Your key responsibilities
- Perform First Line Review of contracts, e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
- Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing Companies, Finance Company, Human Resource Solutions and IT Services Industry, Universities, Film Production House, Global Web hosting Company, Power Management Company etc.
- Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations.
- Draft responses to parties’ stand to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
- Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team
- Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
- Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Associates are lawyers who understand the basic contractual and legal concepts, and are able to interpret, and review the contracts. They are also expected to have good verbal and written communication skills. Associates typically comprise the first stage of the contract review process.
For more details about the role and to apply, click here
Associates / Senior Associates, R. Ginodia & Co. LLP, Kolkata (PQE 2-12 Years)
R.Ginodia & Co. LLP is expanding its Real Estate Law Team in Kolkata and recruiting Senior Associates and Associate Lawyers having 2 – 12 years practical experience in Real Estate and Property Law, preferably in a Law Firm.
Applicants must have requisite experience, good drafting skills in Real Estate Documentation and sound knowledge of local land laws in West Bengal.
No. of Position/s : Two (2)
Applications with CV in confidence may be sent to [email protected] mentioning present organization, present annual package as also the expected annual package and period of joining.
Remuneration, increments and advancement opportunities shall be commensurate with the applicant’s abilities, commitment and performance and comparable with the best in this sector in Kolkata.
Legal Professionals, New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
Our client, a Top Tier Law Firm , are looking for legal professionals to join their team in Delhi/NCR.
The Professional must have between 1-3 years PQE and be well versed with General Corporate matters.
Interested professionals can write to [email protected] for a detailed, confidential discussion.
Lawyers (Litigation), Valsangkar & Associates, Pune (PQE 5 Years)
We have immediate openings in our Pune office for experienced law graduates. Candidates need to possess minimum 5+ years of litigation experience, sharp legal acumen, good command over oral and written English, strong research capabilities, ability to work under pressure. Interested candidates please write in to [email protected]
Legal Counsel, Hubilo Bangalore (PQE 4-5 Years)
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements including license agreements, SAAS agreements, Data privacy agreements, vendor agreements, procurement, influencer marketing, etc.
- Assist the team on investment, merger and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting related legal contracts.
- Co-ordinating with external legal counsels and internal teams for handling negotiations and closing transactions.
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as labour and employment laws, IP, privacy, product compliance and regulatory compliance issues.
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates for a diverse range of agreements relevant to the company’s business.
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
For more details and to apply, click here
Legal Counsel (Employment Law), ServiceNow Hyderabad (PQE 5 Years)
We are seeking a motivated and experienced lawyer who specializes in Employment Law to join our Global Employment Law team to support the continued growth of the ServiceNow business in India. The role will be located in Hyderabad or Bangalore, India and will report to the Director, Legal – Global Employment.
The position will provide legal advice and counsel to the Global People Team and other key internal stakeholders in India on employment law matters. This is an important opportunity to play a pivotal role in ServiceNow’s expanding legal team and to work on challenging legal issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
For more details and to apply, click here
Legal Trainees, VSK & Co, Bangalore (PQE 0-1 Years)
The litigation team of VSK & Co. in Bangalore is looking for a Fresh Law Graduate for a role of legal trainee with excellent drafting skills.
Legal Research, case notes, client coordination, Legal drafting, assisting/briefing the senior, and court work will be the responsibilities of the candidate. (Experience: 0-1yrs.)
Please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.