Legal Assessment Internship Opportunity at DMD Advocates
About DMD Advocates
DMD Advocates has been successfully representing both domestic and international clients for the last 35 years in its core areas of practice: Litigation and Arbitration, Corporate, Taxation, Competition, Intellectual Property Rights and Regulatory. DMD is a merger of two established law firms: Dutt & Menon in New Delhi and Dunmorr Sett in Mumbai. It has successfully represented clients on corporate transactions, tax, intellectual property and litigation matters for 35 years. The Firm services its clients through its offices in New Delhi & Mumbai. Additionally, the Firm has presence through its associated offices in Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin and Bhubaneshwar.
The Firm has a team of over 75 experienced lawyers and counsels with expertise in domestic and cross border transactions, litigations and arbitrations. DMD has expertise in a diverse spectrum of transactional, tax and litigation work globally – corporate, commercial, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, competition/anti-trust, investment management, private equity, banking and finance, and intellectual property and represents clients in a variety of sectors including infrastructure, energy, maritime/admiralty, real estate and construction, mining, aircraft leasing, telecom and information technology, environment and aviation. DMD’s client base includes prominent multinational companies, industrial houses, leading banks, financial institutions, government bodies and accomplished individuals. The Firm has a strong cross border practice which involves working across various jurisdictions worldwide and frequently collaborating with overseas law firms.
In tandem with the requirements of our global client base, we at DMD have invested in advanced knowledge management systems and secure technology infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
DMD Advocates is looking to hire freshers in the General Corporate team, Merger & Acquisitions, Private Equity, venture capital transactions.
Graduating batch: 2022
Number of positions
The students will join us in the General Corporate team, handling M&A and private equity transactions. The candidate should have a good understanding of M&A and private equity transaction documents and be well versed with the legal nuances of such transactions including foreign exchange management and company law issues.
2 Months ( Paid)
Send your CV to [email protected]
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Trident Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with Stipend) at Eldeco Infrastructure & Properties Limited, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at CM Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Juris & Juris, New Delhi: Apply by 28th March 2022
- Assessment Internship at Alternis Ita (AI) Legal Partners, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at J&G Advocates, Jaipur: Apply by 28th March 2022
- Legal Internship at GreenCell Mobility Private Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Legal Associate at Intellicity Capital Advisers, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship (with stipend) at Emerge Legal, Ludhiana: Apply Now!
- FSSAI Internship Program 2022 (Stipend 10k): Apply by Mar 25!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC): Apply Now
- [POSITION CLOSED] Research Internship at BleedEqual, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at IP Trademark Clinic, Patna: Apply by Mar 28!
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) – Internship Programme 2022: Apply by Mar 31, 2022!
- Legal Internship at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at WINLegally: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Offices, New Delhi: Apply by Mar 27!
- CPRG-IKS Research Grant 2022: Apply by March 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.