Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 17, 2021
Legal Manager,Drishyam Films, Mumbai (PQE-2-3 )
About the job
- Drafting and vetting of varied documents including production, development, licensing, acquisition, book options, technology, marketing, and such various other agreements;
- Maintaining repository of all the original agreements and preparing misreports;
- Working on tight deadlines on multiple projects;
- Building robust legal and compliance structure;
- Working across teams and with various stakeholders to translate on ideas from cross-functional teams and assist/advise/negotiate with them on various legal issues
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in media and entertainment
- Experience in drafting, vetting, managing media and entertainment or IP licensing or content agreements
- Keen research orientation and team player
Role – mid-senior position
Legal Associate,Qure.ai , Mumbai(PQE- 2-5 years)
We are an artificial intelligence based start-up founded in 2016, primarily based in Mumbai & Bangalore with subsidiaries in the US and UK. We provide accessible and affordable solutions to the healthcare industry by deploying our AI algorithms.
II. Who are we looking for?
Someone who is
• self-motivated and dynamic.
• willing to take on multiple legal challenges in a fast paced environment.
• a team player with a strong legal acumen and a sense of professional integrity.
• great with interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
• capable of bringing innovative ideas while approaching legal challenges
III. Main areas of operation
• Corporate Secretarial
• Intellectual Property
• Data Privacy
• Basic regulatory
IV. Roles and Responsibilities
• Structuring of various types of legal contracts, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, License and Distribution Agreements, Master Service Agreements and Statement of Work, Vendor agreements and engagement letters, Data Processing Agreements, Business Associate Agreements.
• Drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating and executing the above-mentioned contracts.
• Liasoning with customers, vendors and consultants in India and abroad.
• Managing the IPR portfolio of the organisation.
• Managing privacy law related matters such as GDPR, HIPAA etc.
• Being familiar with applicable laws and regulations related to IP, open-source, data privacy and data security etc.
• Creating workflows, playbooks and trackers to improve the legal processes.
• Advising on legal implications based on the general operations of the organisation.
• Managing overall legal, secretarial compliance of the organisation and its subsidiaries.
• Researching on various legal aspects.
• Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputed law school.
• Work experience of 2-5 years (In-house preferably with a start-up, or a leading law-firm).
• Experience of US/UK law preferred.
• Excellent legal and business judgment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
Assistant Manager – Legal,Flex, Chennai (PQE – 5+ Years)
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add Assistant Manager –Legal position located in Chennai.
Reporting to the Manager – Legal, this role involves managing Contract Commercial Agreements. Loading, Validating, getting Approvals, Segment alignment and must have agility in communicating with Business periodically.
What a Typical day looks like:
- To support Team Lead/Business E2E Contract Lifecycle Management System (s)
- Ensuring business compliance to stay-on-top of the process
- Understanding of various Forms of Contract (s): MSA/DSA/DMSA/SOWs/Amends/Addendums/Ancillary Agreements etc Understanding of Contractual Structure: Master>Child>Parent>Child
- Supporting Team Lead/Business day-to-day requests in timely manner
- Meet the SLAs/Quick turnaround Open contract matter in CLM tool (Apttus)
- Follow up with business leads on contract progress Process through Apttus- eSAM, approvals, signatures and dissemination email
- Manage and respond to audits Manage and respond to business (customer) requests
- Provide reporting to legal for segment executive teams
- Abstraction of Legal and Business Data using a Business Requirement Guidelines for analytical database and repository for key information in relation to top Contractual Terms and Conditions
- Rating Business and Legal Risk score using business definition and weighting guidelines.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Degree in Law;
- 5+ years of professional experience in contract management/contract reviews;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (proficient in English), both in written and verbally;
- Strong team player, resourceful and able to initiate and direct collaborative efforts with all stakeholders (internal and external);
- A “hands on” individual who is prepared to “roll up his/her sleeve” to get work done and work to accommodate international time zones;
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
- Strong overall computer skills, and proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Independently apply Organizations’ specific contract management tools and other technologies to support/manage processes
- Organized, able to multi-task and prioritize, and work well under pressure in an intensely timeline-oriented and multi-cultural team environment
- Strict compliance with applicable laws, company policies and highest standards of professional integrity and ethics.
Legal Manager,Concorde Group,Bengaluru (PQE-1-2)
About the job
Should be capable of handling both Non-Litigation and Litigation matters.
Should be excellent in drafting.
Planning, Strategising and execution of all Legal Activities.
Reviewing all property related papers and Preparation of Title / Legal.
Diligence report for all properties.
Legal drafting of all documents including any transaction-related agreements / deeds / GPAs / contracts, notices, legal replies, letters, etc as required from time to time.
Managing, maintaining of all Documents and Records (including Pre-Registration and post registration).
Assisting in Land acquisitions, liasoning & obtaining all necessary project approvals.
Addressing / clarifying all legal queries related to organization & projects (completed, on-going & up-coming) raised by clients, advocates, landowners, banks / funding institutions, etc.
Ensuring timely registrations of all documents
Managing all suits, disputes, police matters, recovery proceedings,
Offering such other legal support as may be required by the Management / organization
Legal Manager,FPL Technologies, Pune(PQE-n/a Years)
About the job
- Create Legal Policies & Procedures / templates and other control documents in alignment with the requirements of business/various functions at FPL.
- To ensure the timely follow ups and representations are done on the FPL Legal matters and internal escalations.
- Contract Drafting, Vetting , Contract Negotiations
- Ensure proper record management of all legal related documents
- Establish relationships with Law Enforcement Agencies and follow up with them for any legal matters.
- Preparing of Monthly and Quarterly Legal MIS
- Act as a point of contact with the empaneled Law Farms for :
- Drafting of agreements, Notices, Rejoinders , customer replies
- Ensuring timely representation of the Law Farm/ Company’s Authorised representative in the Legal matters before the competent authority
- Organising conciliation camps
- Mediation/Litigation / Arbitration Activities
- Representation in the Consumer Court Cases
- Filing police complaints in cases of fraud – Application fraud, identity fraud, social media fraud, recruitment fraud, intentional fraud etc.
Assistant Manager Legal,Bike Bazaar , Pune ( PQE-3-4Years)
About the job
Roles and Responsibilities :-
• Drafting, vetting, redlining, finalising of legal and business documents including Services Agreements, Vendor Agreement, Customer Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter Company Agreements, Rent Agreements, Lender Agreements and other legal documents, letters, notices and writings.
• Coordinating with the relevant departments and business teams to understand and identify the legal requirements of our business and provide full assistance in ensuring legal compliance.
• Responsible for proper execution of contracts / documents and maintaining MIS and repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract.
• Assisting in statutory audit, internal audit, due diligence for smooth audit process.
• Monitoring compliance of the provisions of applicable Corporate Act, RBI guidelines, FEMA regulation, Labour Laws, etc.
• Assisting in monitoring regulatory investigations and cases/proceedings
• Review and monitoring of various codes and policies required to be adopted by the Company from time to time under various applicable laws.
• Keeping track of various regulatory changes w.r.t. laws applicable to the Company including Stamp Act.
• Supporting is relevant other day-to-day activities of compliance department.
• You must have a desire to build a career as in-house legal counsel
• 3-4 years total experience in handing legal and compliance matters in corporate
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Driven and motivated.
• Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
• Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
• Willing to take feedback and adopt it in the work
Interested candidates can apply online or share resumes at :
Legal Counsel,Spinny, Gurgaon (PQE n/a Years)
Spinny is hiring for various roles.
1. Business Analyst
2. Operations Analyst
3. Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
4. Legal Counsel
5. HR Intern
Interested ones can drop their CVs on [email protected]
Legal Counsel,Policybazaar,Gurgaon (PQE- 7-8Year)
Vacancy in Policybazaar for Legal contract(80%) & regulatory compliance(20%) manager. PQE-7-8 years, Location- Gurgaon.
Intrested candidates can send their cv to [email protected]
Associates,Lex Arjava,Mumbai (PQE-02-05 Years)
Lex Arjava a full service law firm is urgently looking for associates for it’s Mumbai Office.
Vacancy for associate with:
This is a specific role and Work would be specifically 138, Eps, Arbitrations, Sarfaesi 14(1), DRT, NCLT in n all Courts, NCLT, Tribunals etc in mumbai. Knowledge of marathi is must in terms reading, writing and understanding.
To apply email your CV to [email protected] and along with Application PQE (yy/mm)” along with a brief write up of your work experience and fields of expertise.
interested people may apply with subject ” associate” Vacancy. Since it is a specific role people with relevant and sepcific experience should only apply, as non-speciic CVs won’t be considered for short listing. The joining would be immediate.
Senior Specialist II, Legal Operations,HARMAN,Bangalore(PQE- 2-3 Years)
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of contracts across all HARMAN business units and will be able to work independently or collaboratively with other contract administrators with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy working with a global team.
What You Will Do
- Provide administrative and paralegal support to the global HARMAN legal team.
- Manage contract intake, processes, procedures and workflow (keeping track of approvals, contract commencement and expiration dates, renewals, and termination options).
- Contract database management and reporting including but not limited to creating and updating database records, developing and implementing best practices
- Generating reports for legal and business management, such as KPIs, SLAs, and contract status reports for increased visibility and insight.
- Generate, update, and manage a wide range of multi-national contracts including non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement, master service agreements, statements of work, and change requests.
- Using sound business/contract judgment, respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
- Create post-contract summaries and analyses of documents.
- Coordinate between HARMAN attorneys, internal HARMAN stakeholders, third parties, and in some cases, HARMAN licensors and customers.
- Identify and implement tools (including technology solutions) to streamline new or existing practices, as well as manage design, rollout, and training for new systems.
- Help implement complex change projects.
What You Need
- Minimum of 2 years contract management/administrative experience, including contract workflow processing.
- Minimum of 2 years using and administrating contract management software – e.g., Conga, Apttus, Icertis, SpringCM.
- Minimum of 1 year using Salesforce.
- Minimum of 1 year using DocuSign, or similar e-signature tool.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically with using Excel.
- Strong understanding of key contract terms.
- Must be extremely tech savvy – understanding key system concepts, e.g., APIs, integrations, system configuration vs customization.
- Minimum of 1-year project management experience – leading project(s).
- Strong understanding of business intelligence, analytics, dashboards, KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
What is Nice to Have
- Experience using Qlik Sense
- Experience using Conga Contracts
- Experience creating dashboards/analytics/KPIs
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to work in an office in Bangalore, India.
- Be willing to work flexible office hours, e.g., 11:00am – 7:00pm, to better align with Eastern Time
Associate,SATRAM DASS B & CO.,Delhi (PQE- 1 To 5 Years)
We are looking for a qualified and skilled Legal Associate based in Delhi.
Experience: 1 To 5 years of proven experience in the field of Legal consulting, advisory and practice
Law Graduate from a premier law institute
- Provide support in offering legal solutions to clients
- Draft legal documents
- Manage Litigation / Arbitration
- Conduct legal research and collate information to help strengthen a case and ensure all involved parties are kept up to date
- Transcribing and proofreading or reviewing legal documents
- Schedule court depositions hearings and client meetings, prepare and forward summonses
- Regularly appear in courts, forums & tribunals
- Actively prepare and draft different statutory and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions.
- Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize, take initiatives, plan, keep up with the timelines, ensure outputs and prepare reports.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical and legal reasoning skills
- Well versed in corporate law, litigations, Labour Law, IT & Intellectual Property Law.
Legal Assistant,NFX Digital,Delhi (PQE- 2 Years)
We are looking for a law graduate with up to 2 years experience to work in our corporate office on legal, compliance and governance related matters.
NFX MyndMap is a 7 year old start up in the area of gamified research. (see Nfxdigital.com)
Its founder is Shivjeet Kullar an ad and marketing legend with 111 national and international awards (see shivjeet.com)
Today it has over 100 clients including Armani, Bajaj, Discovery, DLF, Emami, Flipkart ,Godfrey Philips, , Hyundai, ITC, JWT, JK Group, Nerolac, Nissan, Philips, , O&M, Patanjali, Pepsi, Timex, Shopclues, Tatas, Times Of India, Titan, TTK, TVS, Voltas and Zivame.
A few years ago it was named as one of the ’emerging sites of the year’ by NASSCOM.
Currently it has crossed over $2 Million Dollars in revenue and turned profitable.
Its business model is contactless, touchless and faceless and virtually built for the Covid era. Over the last three quarters we have been doubling our revenues.
The chosen candidate will work directly with the Founders Office.
While the work is partially WFH it is essential the candidate is resident in NCR.
Legal Counsel,Simpl,Bangalore(PQE- n/a Years)
Simpl (Fintech of the year – 2020) is a platform that empower retailers to grow by building long term trusted relationships with their customers, one transaction at a time. For consumers, Simpl provides frictionless access to e-commerce, trust, safety and effortless budgeting, in 1-click. Under the hood, we are building the payments infrastructure (identity, trust score and security) ground up for a world that is mobile first, where consumers frequently buy on the go & love convenience. Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards a new world of Networked Commerce where
commerce is easy, safe, affordable without fine prints & just Simpl!
Simpl was founded in 2015 by Nityanand Sharma and Chaitra Chidanand, and went live in 2016.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Legal Counsel at Simpl, you will work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations that require creative and proactive legal guidance.
- You’re part of a whip-smart group of executives and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently.
- You are collaboratively ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with external Law Firms
- In this role, you will provide both commercial legal and regulatory support ways to meet the company’s needs and keep the company thriving
- Your business responsibilities will require you to counsel the business to enable growth at scale and will include reviewing and facilitating agreements and advising on legal and other issues relating to the business. You will work on exciting legal issues as disruptive Financial technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance. You’ll be part of a smart group of innovators who will challenge you to think big and differently. As an integrated part of the team, you will proactively assess legal risks and advise on products that will move cutting edge Financial Services forward and Financial Services law forward as well.
- 20th century laws don’t always solve 21st century problems, and as we tend to craft innovative approaches for handling some of the toughest legal challenges of the country.
- Your role would be to take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents.
- Our innovative financial services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers to financial regulatory bodies and others. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping us build innovative and important products for our users around the world.
Law – Contracts Drafting – Associate,EY ,Bengaluru(PQE- 0-2 Years)
Associate – Contract Drafting
The CLM team provides end-to-end assistance on all types of commercial contracting to the legal and business teams of large MNCs and law firms. The Pre-execution arm (or Drafting team) is set up to function as an extension of the in-house legal team and assist the contracting process from the point business requests a contract, to when the contract is approved and signed. We review and negotiate transactional contracts based on our client’s organizational policies and guidelines, get the necessary approval and get the contracts signed. Complexity or deal value are not a bar in any sense for us – we provide these services for contracts ranging from bespoke and complex to more standardized or even related administrative work. Our Post-execution arm (or Abstraction team) support the due diligence of transactions contract through abstraction, summarization and risk analysis. This is critical to clients in M&A situations or to get an insight into their risk profile or just to ensure better day-to-day business operations. We also work in collaboration with various client stakeholders and key decision makers to operationalize legal functions for large MNCs through automation and process engineering.
We work with clients across industries and business lines that cover direct procurement, indirect procurement, sales and other ancillary functions
Your Key Responsibilities
- Perform First Line Review of contracts, e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
- Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing Companies, Finance Company, Human Resource Solutions and IT Services Industry, Universities, Film Production House, Global Web hosting Company, Power Management Company etc.
- Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations.
- Draft responses to parties’ stand to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
- Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team
- Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
- Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Associates are lawyers who understand the basic contractual and legal concepts, and are able to interpret, and review the contracts. They are also expected to have good verbal and written communication skills. Associates typically comprise the first stage of the contract review process.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Good analytical & logical skills.
- Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different client respective processes in order to be able to function smoothly and integrate with the client’s system.
- Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
- Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude, contributing to team morale
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree and Law degree (LLB or LLM) from accredited, reputable institutions
- Attorney with 0-2 years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience (preferably in a multinational corporation, in-house legal team or law firm handling similar work)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Contract Lifecycle Management technology is attractive, but not essential.
What We Look For
- We look for candidates with proven capabilities in driving multiple projects, with exception client management and project management experience
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.