Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 23, 2021
External member for ICC under POSH polic,DMD Advocates, Delhi (PQE-N/A years )
LOOKING FOR – External member for ICC under POSH policy.
The member must be from an NGO or a social organization that is committed to the cause of women and someone who has experience in dealing with cases related to sexual harassment.
Location: New Delhi
Please share your profile on – [email protected]
Nook Fellow,Project Deefy, Chennai (PQE- n/a years)
The Nook Fellow is the administrator, in-house facilitator, and point of contact of the Nook. They coordinate the day-to-day running of the Nook together with the learners and ensures that a safe, inclusive learning environment is being created in which learners are able to pursue any learning goal of their choice and make continuous progress in expanding their skills and knowledge.
The Nook manager reports to the DEFY Ops team, by collecting data and creating periodic reports at the Nook. Given their experience in community-building and/or alternative education, the Nook Fellow will also provide training to a local, community-based person who will take over the Nook Fellowship after 18 months.
Click here for a detailed job description
Applications close on December 31, 2021
Lawyer,Kamti & Singh,New Delhi (PQE-1)
Our office is on the lookout for a lawyer in commercial litigation. The incumbents have at least 1 year of core experience. Freshers can also apply.
The candidate should be expedient in hearing and attending the Court matters when required in High Courts, DRT and local jurisdictions. Candidates must be highly organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
In addition, candidates must have strong academic and professional credentials with excellent analytical, legal research, writing and communication skills. Must possess a professional and approachable demeanor resulting in team-working and team-management skills and adapt to the culture of the organization.
The candidates selected can expect a varied and challenging work experience and will be offered a remuneration commensurate with their experience and skillsets.
Desirous candidates may email their applications along with there current salary to [email protected] (with a subject line: Litigation).
Legal Associate,Cacti Global,Noida(PQE-
Immediate Hiring for Law graduates with experience in GDPR contract review/remediation, negotiation and outreach experience. Location – Noida
GDPR/Data protection lawyers with Schrems I/II experience at all levels preferred.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirement please send your resume to me at [email protected]
Associate,Pallav Mongia Law Chambers, New Delhi ( PQE- 1-4 Years)
Pallav Mongia Law Chambers is looking to hire an Associate (Ex: 1-4 years). Exposure to Supreme Court, High Courts, District Courts and tribunals like NCLT, NCLAT, CERC, APTEL and others.
Nature of work: Mostly commercial, regulatory and civil litigation. Please mail CV to [email protected]. Those who have applied before and again wish to be considered, please mention the same in the subject or cover letter.
Area Legal Officer,Bandhan Bank,Jodhpur(PQE 3 to 5 Years)
About the job
Must be able to manage Recoveries through efficient tool of Sarfaesi, Litigations, Legal Matter in Concerned Law Court’s, 138 Matters, DRT Matters, Property Chain Document Verification, TSR Verification
Resource Person – Legal,Azim Premji Foundation,Bengaluru (PQE- 3 to 5 Year)
About the job
- Draft , review and negotiate various kinds of agreements including high-value EPC, service agreements, software license agreements, and land purchase and leases.
- Develop and implement standard contract templates and compliance checklists
- Advice on legal & secretarial aspects and applicable statutory compliances of various legal entity structures.
- Draft minutes of board meetings, board resolutions and co-ordinate with the external consultant for various legal & statutory filing requirements- for trust, society & Sec 8 company structures.
- Front end all compliances related to Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Drive compliance with various labour statutes such as Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, Provident Fund, Minimum Wages Act, Contract Labour Regulation Act etc.
- Research, interpret and apply pertinent statutes, regulations, and case laws to multiple aspects of Foundation work.
- Handle litigation matters.
- Identify and manage relations with outside legal counsel on various matters – intellectual property, taxation, Right to Information, Right to Education Act etc.
- Publish periodic MIS on all legal and secretarial matters.
Technical and Professional Competence
- LL.B from a reputed law college and ACS with 3 to 5 years of generalist legal experience, in a corporate legal department or Tier I/II law firm including both legal and secretarial aspects.
- Exceptionally good drafting skills and mastery over the English language.
- Good knowledge of the law relating to contract and property.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills.
- Reasonable understanding of commercial matters.
Behavioral & Managerial Competencies
- High self-drive and confidence.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent thinking, reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Aggressive commitment and customer orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Legal Counsel, GitLab,India (PQE- 3 – 5 Years)
GitLab’s DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute .
It’s an exciting time to join our team. We’re the world’s largest all-remote company, and we’ve been intentionally building our culture this way from the start. With more than 1,300 team members in 68+ countries, GitLab is a place where you can contribute from almost anywhere. We are an ambitious, productive team that embraces a set of shared values in everything we do.
The Legal Counsel (Employment) collaborates with clients across GitLab on a broad range of matters across the entire arc of the employment relationship, from recruiting to onboarding, compensation, performance management, leave management, separation, and, where necessary, litigation.
What You’ll Do In This Role
- Partner with team members and stakeholders across GitLab to provide pragmatic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing the goals of the business
- Advise on, draft, maintain and review templates and policies
- Monitor and analyze changes in the law and legal risks; propose creative and effective solutions to address those risks
- Review, draft and negotiate agreements
- Build the necessary processes, systems, and documentation to improve legal department processes and resources
We’re looking for
- 3 – 5 years legal experience, preferably in a multinational company. Ideally someone that us supported the APAC region.
- Experience providing counseling to people business partners and team member relations teammates regarding team member relations concerns.
- Knowledge and understanding of general employment compliance requirements in the APAC region with an ability to flag and seek out from local counsel specific local requirements as applicable.
- Experience drafting employment policies, especially those that cross multiple jurisdictions in the APAC region.
- Familiarity with GDPR and other local privacy law requirements as it relates to employee privacy.
- A strong mix of legal, technical, and business acumen that will allow you to understand and discuss complex employment issues.
- Experience managing employment litigation, appeals tribunals, agency investigations, and/or negotiating separation agreements.
- Ability to provide support, including issue spotting and managing outside counsel, in regions outside of APAC, on an as-needed basis.
- JD/LLB or local law degree equivalent and admission to local governing body
- Experience working effectively across business units and internal functions to efficiently resolve business issues
- Practical yet creative problem-solving approach that emphasizes addressing business needs while protecting GitLab’s interests
- Proactive, dynamic, and result driven self starter with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity working across the globe, to support multiple time zones and cultures
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization with a highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Previous experience in a remote work environment would be an added advantage
- Someone qualified to practice law in any of these locations
- Ability to use GitLab
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page .
Senior/ Principal Legal Associate (Litigation Practice),TLGS Consulting Group , Delhi (PQE- 10 Years)
Litigation Practice [LP] – Roles and Responsibilities
1. Preparing, pursuing and managing all litigation cases including civil and criminal cases,
defamation suits, NCLT, NCLAT, IBC, DRT proceedings etc in all stages including pre-litigation, enforcement or settlement.
2. Prepare and draft legal petitions including but not limited to Writ Petitions, Special Leave Petitions, PIL petitions etc.
3. Making Supreme Court / High Court / other courts / tribunal appearances on behalf of various public and private entities
4. To file interlocutory applications, appeals, find grounds for appeal, draft documents pertaining to it and appear before the appellate court
5. Consult with and advice clients and do pre-trial strategizing to initiate a proceeding or examine the possibility of legal action
6. Assist clients in filing complaints with consumer disputes redressal forum, RERA, DRT, DRATs, etc
7. Prepare, draft and review legal documents including but not limited to wills, partition
deeds, lease agreements, sub-contracting agreements, escrow agreements, employment agreements, arbitration agreements etc.
8. To provide consulting in matters pertaining to enforcement and investigation wings such as Central Bureau of Investigation, Enforcement Directorate, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Securities & Exchange Board of India etc.
1. A law degree (LLB or integrated five year course) from a reputed university with good academic credentials.
2. The candidate should be enrolled as an Advocate
3. Exceptional skills for curating arguments
4. Well-equipped with court craft and management
5. Good understanding of the courts, their working and the procedure
6. Good command in drafting and researching
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of at least 10 years
Internal Department: Regulatory, Corporate and Legal Practice
Job Type – Permanent job with an initial probation period of 3 months.
Location – 8, Kautilya Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri,New Delhi
CTC– As per industry standards.
Office Timings – Office timings are 9:30 A.M to 6:30 P.M, Monday – Saturday
We do not believe in recognizing the hard efforts by our team members only at the end of the
year. We follow a progressive rewards and recognition policy and believe in monthly assessment
and appraisals. Promotion and increment can take place throughout the year at TLGS.
At TLGS we provide holistic learning and capability development. They will experience a
multidisciplinary erudite environment with a focus on developing entrepreneurship and subject
matter expertise. In addition to that, we have Yoga sessions twice a week; Snacks available;
Company paid corporate mobile plan available; Regular get together and parties; Exposure to the legal ecosystem, corporate and government affairs. Group Medical Insurance is also offer
Legal Associate,NDB Law,Mumbai(PQE- 3- 4 Years)
Vacancy alert for the position of an Associate with NDB Law, Fort, Mumbai.
Requirements: 3- 4 pqe in litigation.
Experience in drafting, research and appearing before courts and tribunals.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.