Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 12 , 2022
Legal Executive, Svatantra Micro Housing Finance Corporation limited, Jaipur/Ajmer/Jodhpur (PQE: 1 to 3 years)
Urgent Hiring for Inhouse Legal at Svatantra Micro Housing Finance Corporation
Position : Legal Executive
Location : Jaipur, Ajmer and Jodhpur
Experience : Minimum 1-3 years
Local Candidates are Preferred.
Cluster Legal Manager, Hinduja Housing Finance, Patna (PQE: 1 to 3 years)
Urgent Hiring for Inhouse Legal at Hinduja Housing Finance:
Position : Cluster Legal Manager
Location : Patna (Bihar)
Experience : Minimum 1-3 years in Title Search of Property, Vetting of Documents, OTD & Vendor Management.
Local Candidates are Preferred.
Interested candidate can send resume on [email protected]
Lawyers (Tax), Trilegal, Mumbai / Delhi (PQE: 1 to 3 years)
We are looking to speak with tax lawyers with around 1-3 years of PQE. We are one of the best paying, tier 1 law firms in the country.
If that is you, email us your resume.
For direct tax advisory, Mumbai office: [email protected] (with a subject line: Direct Tax/ MUM/ 2022)
For direct tax litigation, Delhi office: [email protected] with a subject line: Direct Tax/ DEL/ 2022)
For indirect tax litigation, Delhi office: [email protected] (with a subject line: Indirect Tax/ DEL/ 2022)
– Candidates from a top tier law firm or a Big 4 firm accounting firm would be preferred. For indirect tax litigation we strictly need a qualified lawyer.
– Big 4 candidate should be willing to obtain a law degree after joining.
– Excellent drafting and verbal communication skills.
Cvent is looking to recruit a lawyer with 3-5 years experience in contracts drafting and general corporate matters.
This position is based out of Gurgaon.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to [email protected].
Kindly specify your notice period.
Assistant Law Officer / Legal Assistant, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Law Officer / Legal Assistant (Post Code – 805/22) against vacancies in respect of various Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi /Autonomous Bodies/Local Bodies
Opening Date of Application: 10/01/2022 (10thJanuary, 2022)
Closing Date of Application: 09/02/2022 (09thFebruary, 2022) (Till 11.59 pm)
Click here to view the official notification.
Assistant Manager (Legal), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) ( PQE- NA Years)
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Applications open from January 5 to January 24.
Click here for official notification.
Associate / Sr. Ass. / Pr. Ass., HSA Advocates, Delhi / Mumbai (PQE – 4 to 7 Years)
Opportunity at HSA Advocates Delhi & Mumbai Office
Practice Area: Corporate M&A
– Role: Associate / Senior Associate / Principal Associate
– PQE: 4 to 7 years’ experience in a law firm in India
– Candidate should have prior experience of working on corporate M&A, transactions, and attendant aspects
– Location: Mumbai
Practice Area: Banking & Finance
– Role: Associate and Senior Associate
– 4 to 7 years’ experience in a law firm in India
– Candidate should have extensive experience of working as lenders’ legal counsel on financing transactions, including drafting and negotiation of loan (term and working capital), security, restructuring, closing and compliance documents and NCDs. Some experience in banking regulations is essential.
– Location: Mumbai & New Delhi
Interested candidates may send their CV’s at [email protected]
Legal Associate, AngelList India, Remote (PQE- 2 Years)
Pay scale: 12 – 15 lpa
- Help coordinate the portfolio company paperwork management for financings, exits, and general corporate actions.
- Review the investment related documents such as Term Sheet; Share Subscription Agreement; Shareholders Agreement; Compulsorily Convertible Debenture Subscription Agreement; Convertible Note Agreement; SEBI Application, SAFE, Investor Rights Agreement in case of overseas investments; Employment Agreements for Founder(s); MOA and AOA; and Share Purchase Agreements.
- Liaise with syndicate leads, founders/their legal team for finalising the agreements/ other documentation, resolving investment related queries, etc.
- Provide legal subject matter expertise and support on investment/ transaction matters including high level assistance in case of investment re-structuring, flips, etc.
- Undertake regulatory filings for each investment
- Develop processes to help us scale our legal operations to support deal execution and portfolio management.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Law or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years transactional legal experience with focus on PE/VC funds or Indian start-ups at a top tier law firm or equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of VC legal structures – both on the fund and the portfolio side.
- Strong expertise in SEBI (AIF) Regulations, FEMA laws, Corporate law, Stamp Duty Act and Income-tax Act.
- Practical knowledge of securities and regulatory compliance, contractual and commercial transactions.
- Ability to communicate legal and compliance subject matters clearly to non-experts and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, innovative, rapidly changing start-up business environment and getting up to speed in new areas of law comfortably, quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated performance excellence and ability to manage transactions independently.
Click here for more info and to apply.
Senior Legal Associate / Legal Associate (Contract Management), Legal Outsourcing 2.0, Kolkata ( PQE- NA Years)
We are Hiring !!!
Job Title: Senior Legal Associate / Legal Associate (Contract Management)
Location – Kolkata (Salt Lake, Sector V)
Kolkata’s leading LPO is looking to add lawyers with senior legal contract experience and quality LPO experience to join a team of contract specialists who use AI-enabled tools to understand, categorize and organize contractual provisions for US-based technology and business clients. The candidate will be expected to perform advanced level analysis of contractual provisions and be a true legal professional.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics:
· High level English language skills are a must.
· Great focus and detail orientation.
· Effective time management skills and target driven orientation.
· Obsessive attention to detail.
· Ability to seamlessly adapt to changed circumstances.
· Experience with, and appreciation of, American culture and laws.
The successful candidates will have the following experience:
· A demonstrated deep level of understanding of contractual provisions.
· A high comfort level using the MS suite of programs including Excel.
· Using legal software programs.
Legal Outsourcing 2.0, as the name suggests, is the next generation of Legal Process Outsourcing. We provide technology-enabled solutions and services to law firms and corporations.
There are two major elements that help us deliver world class services to our clients and stand out among other LPOs. In the first place, we apply the latest innovative technologies, including natural language processing and machine learning, to solve problems and create efficiencies. Secondly, your point of contact is an experienced US-licensed attorney, who has been employed as a staff attorney by Am Law 100 law firms. That US presence assures that there are no miscommunications and because the US lawyer manages the project, the work delivered is of the highest standards.
The technology creates efficiencies – our American legal presence ensures quality.
All communications with the production team are directly carried out with a US-licensed attorney to ensure there are no miscommunications. We are unique in using a blended legal team which combines a rich mix of US legal talent together with an experienced Indian legal team.
Interested candidate mail me their updated resumes at
Lawyers, Ed-Tech Company, Bengaluru( PQE- 3 to 4 Years)
We are looking to connect with lawyers having 3-4 years of Law firm experience in corporate practice for an Inhouse role with an ed-tech company based out of Bangalore.
Corp. Comm. Lawyers, Agama Law Associates, Mumbai ( PQE- 2 to 3 Years)
Looking for Corporate commercial Lawyer with 2-3 years of PQE based out of Mumbai suburban, having knowledge of corporate laws and experience in contract negotiations. Interest candidate can apply through website by filling the necessary candidate profile form.
Click here for more info.
Lawyer (Real Estate), Economic Law Practise, Mumbai ( PQE- 4 to 8 Years)
We are currently seeking a Lawyer (4 – 8 years of experience) for our Real Estate Team, Mumbai.
– Conducting due diligence of the real estate properties by reading the title documents;
– Drafting sale deeds, development agreements, redevelopment agreements, addendums, lease documents, leave and license agreements, etc;
– Co-ordination with Clients;
– Drafting of opinions and notes; and
– Research work for the aforesaid
Required Skill Set:
Should be well versed with the following:
– Real Estate Laws including local real estate laws in Maharashtra;
– Practical experience in matters relating to SRA, MHADA, MCGM, MIDC, CIDCO, etc.;
– Understanding the transaction and requirement of the client and highlighting necessary points in the title due diligence reports;
– Knowledge of stamp duty and registration laws;
– Transaction Work includes but is not limited to documentation and should be skilled in negotiations and know-how of the commercials
– Learning agility: Demonstrates willingness to acquire knowledge of the latest trends in the legal industry
– Client centricity: Gives priority to meeting clients expectations, by balancing quality and timeliness
– Teamwork and collaboration: Display ownership and accountability for team goals by performing assigned tasks as per stated standards
– Process orientation: Follows applicable work processes/ procedures to deliver outcomes
– Personal effectiveness: Plans own work, identifies resources and timelines effectively
– Drafting and presentation skills: Creates client presentations using a variety of communication delivery methods (e.g., written, electronic, oral, interpersonal)
Interested candidates may write to [email protected]
Associate, Sarin & Co., New Delhi ( PQE- 3 to 5 Years) (Apply by 15th January)
Sarin & Co. is looking to hire an Associate based in New Delhi for our aviation team. Kindly refer to the link below for details pertaining to the opening. The deadline for submission of CV’s is 15th January 2022.
Click here for detailed JD.
Associate (Corporate), King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys, New Delhi (PQE -3+ Years)
Post: Associate – Corporate
No. of Positions: 1
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Jasola, New Delhi
Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, private equity.
Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
Ability to work under pressure.
Strong marketing and business development skills.
Good interpersonal, networking skills.
Send resumes to [email protected]
Advocate, Arogya Legal- Health Laws Specialists Law Firm, Mumbai (PQE – 5 to 7 Years)
We are looking hire someone who is excited to work in health laws space and can independently lead matters for us. Candidate with five to seven years of PQE with experience and exposure to healthcare regulatory framework will be preferred. The location will be Mumbai. Interested candidates may email their CV to [email protected], with cc to: [email protected].
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.