About the Parliamentary Debate Competition, La-Liberta
LITIGIUM, The Student-governed Debating Society of JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal is organizing its Inaugural edition of Parliamentary Debate Competition “LA-LIBERTA 2.0”, which is scheduled from 27th to 29th November, 2021.
The aim of this Competition is to foster the debating culture in the Educational Institutes participating. This competition is a golden opportunity for all the debaters who wish to improve their Debating Skills and develop their overall personality.
The Competition is open to the Students enrolled in U.G. & P.G. Courses.
The format of the debate will be Asian Parliamentary Debate (AP). Each participating team must consist of three students (Institutional and Cross Institutional teams may register).Adjudicators for the competition may be institutional or independent.
Closing of Registrations: 22 November, 2021
Dates of Competition – 27th to 29th November, 2021.
Rs. 300/- USD 5 per speaker
Rs. 300/- USD 5 per Adjudicator
Please follow the link below to register:
• Team Registration: https: https://forms.gle/vknRymbQR9jJtGCu5
• Cross Team Registration: https://forms.gle/HSRX4HhHP7dUK4xt5
• Independent Adjudicator Registration: https://forms.gle/BCVHGh4MpeK6r4hn9
UPI no.- +918718854030 (In case the link doesn’t work)
For queries, contact:
Vidhi Panjwani- +917898077788
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.