Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 13 , 2022
Advocate, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, New Delhi (PQE: 0 to 1 year)
We are looking for Advocate (0-1 year experience) in Indirect Tax Advisory profile. Opportunity with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan.
Chartered Accountants (0-1 year experience) with excellent academic records may also be considered.
Candidates having relevant internship/ post qualification experience will be preferred.
Interested candidates can email their details at [email protected].
Associate (Competition Law), DMD Advocates New Delhi (PQE: 2 to 5 Years)
Experience required: 2 to 5 years of exclusive competition law experience, in a firm that has a dedicated competition law practice.
Education qualification required:
- LLB from a reputed University.
- LLM in Competition Law from a UK university or a diploma is an added advantage. Ideally should have studied competition law before starting to work.
- Relevant work experience in combinations (i.e., M&A, PE and JV) in competition law.
- Basic working knowledge of cartels, abuse of dominance.
- Mix of filings with CCI, and notifiability analysis.
- Ability or willingness to think out of the box.
Please send us your applications on – [email protected]
Senior Associates, Argus Partners (Solicitors & Advocate), Mumbai / Delhi (PQE: 4 to 6 years)
Argus Partners (Solicitors & Advocates) is looking to hire Senior Associates for the following positions:
1. Location – Mumbai;
Practice Area – Corporate and M&A;
PQE – 4 to 6 years.
2. Location- Delhi
Practice Area – Corporate
PQE- 4 to 6 years.
Lead Researcher, The YP Foundation (PQE- NA Years)
We’re looking for a Lead Research for Gender Based Violence Prevention. If you have a background in research work, and experience in gender issues, apply now!
Click here for details
Associate (Doc. Review), EXO Edge
EXO Edge is looking for experienced legal professionals to join our Document Review function. As an Associate, you will review legal documents for ongoing litigation cases.
In your journey at EXO Edge, you will be:
Fulfilling the below roles and responsibilities:
- Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with the highest productivity and accuracy
- Identify and assess the impact of the application of review guidelines on documents
- Work closely with the business partners in a focused and responsive manner
Bringing in the below experience:
- 2-4 years in LPO Industry with extensive experience in document review
- Minimum LLB
- LLM (would be an added advantage)
- Experience in managing PII, HIPPA, and DSAR reviews desired
Technically sound in:
- Experience using Discovery database platforms tools like Relativity, Brainspace, Everlaw, Nuix, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of applications
- Anywhere across India but open to working from our Mohali office
Interested Candidates can apply on the given link or drop their CVs at [email protected]
Assistant Manager (Legal), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) ( PQE- NA Years)
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Applications open from January 5 to January 24.
Click here for official notification.
Lawyers, Law Firms (Corporate Comm. Advisory/ Banking, (PQE – 2 to 7 Years)
Hello friends…looking to hire for various practice areas at a couple of leading law firms in all the major locations, lawyers with law firm experience (2-7 years )in Corporate commercial advisory / Banking-Finance / Projects can contact at 9911363963 for further details, or send an email at [email protected]. Thanks !
This job was first posted here.
Senior Legal Associate, Saga Legal Hauz Khas, Delhi (PQE- 4 to 6 Years)
1. Significant advisory and transactional experience.
2. Drafting, reviewing and vetting of corporate agreements and transactional documents.
3. Adept at providing end-to-end legal support.
4. Carrying out private party negotiations on behalf of the clients.
5. Well versed with the corporate compliances of private and public companies.
We are looking for someone with a minimum 4-6 years of experience. The person having prior experience in IPR is preferable.
Click here to apply.
Paralegal/ Legal Associate, Pinpoint E-Services, Hyderabad ( PQE- NA Years)
About the job
Pinpoint, a legal process outsourcing company (LPO), is hiring law graduates to work as Paralegal/Legal Associate to assist American attorneys with client case management.
Some Qualifications for the Paralegal/Legal Associate Position:
1. Law Graduate with excellent communication skills. Night Shift Job. Work from the office only.
2. Intelligence – High GPA, IQ and emotional Intelligence (excellent academic record);
3. Customer service experience and friendly – likes talking to people on the phone;
4. Practical Approach to Handling Issues- someone who comes up with practical solutions to problems.
5. Excellent oral communication skills. Will have to talk to US clients and medical providers and government personnel so they have to be totally appropriate.
6. Detail Oriented of course – As they say the devil is in the details.
7. Tech savvy and good typing skills. Has to know how to use basic software and learn new softwares too including the legal case management system, Prevail.
8. Good Knowledge of Excel is a must.
9. Determined individual: Should have the determination to get the job done.
12. Upbeat attitude! Positive!
Responsibilities (Training will be provided)
• Frequent telephone and email contact with US clients
• Assisting US Attorney with pre-hearing case preparation
• Frequent communication with US Social Security offices
• Assisting clients with their paperwork all throughout the claims process
• Strong attention to detail and deadlines
• Developing a strong understanding of a wide array of medical issues
• Use of legal management software
Position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri. Night Shift. No work from home option.
Salary no bar for the right candidate
For more details and to apply, click here
Legal Analyst, TEKsystems, Hyderabad ( PQE- 0 to 2 Years)
We are currently looking to hire a Legal Analyst who can join immediately.
Legal Analysts assist with managing end-to-end contract life cycle in a manner that maximizes value for TEKsystems. Legal Analysts must be able to support in managing contracts, including Government and Commercial RFP subcontracts, Master Services Agreements, Representations and certifications, Proposal Letters, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Business Associate Agreements, Teaming Agreements, MSP Agreements and contract repository management in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and our business requirements. Legal Analysts are expected to work closely with TEKsystems’ Senior operations managers, business units and sales support teams to maintain visibility as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
• Assist with first level review and redlining of contractual documents i.e., MSA, Statements of Work, Change Requests, Proposal submission Letters, BAA, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.).
• Collaborating with other internal Subject Matter Experts for specific language confirmation.
• Assisting in maintaining proper contract repository both pre and post execution.
• Provide contract administration support for contract management processes;
• Work with Senior managers from the US Team and other internal stakeholders to assist with day to day delivery;
• Demonstrate the value of the contract management function;
• Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to drive compliance with policies and procedures.
Assistant Legal Counsel, GSK, Bengaluru ( PQE- 2 Years)
As a member of the LCN Delivery Team, you will be accountable for providing quality contracting support on a global basis for various GSK stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for providing quality contracting support autonomously to the business. This includes providing analysis, drafting and counsel on transactions, including any related legal, policy, regulatory and compliance issues—integrating legal knowledge with sound business understanding and IT systems supporting contracting process.
- This role requires a broad-based provision of legal support and expertise in worldwide commercial transactions.
- Collaborate with and provide counsel to numerous relevant GSK stakeholders.
- The role can work on matters of higher complexity with greater support from their line manager or other relevant colleagues.
- Negotiate and draft other legal documents. Conduct research on various legal issues. Perform or support due diligence on proposed transactions.
- Review and interpret new or pending legislation and regulations impacting contracting to ensure compliance and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Being aware of departmental guidance on best practices, processes, templates, clauses and playbooks.
- Familiarity with global privacy law and GDPR.
- Understands legal and financial risks and implications of contracts.
- Communicates directly with business clients and participate in general business meetings, teams and projects as required to provide timely, effective legal advice.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 2 years’ experience in a law firm and/or in-house, including relevant experience in commercial contracting preferred.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as this position supports global business in different geographies.
Click here for more info and to apply.
Law_RRM_Senior Associate, EY, Bengaluru (PQE- 0 to 3 Years)
Your Key Responsibilities
- At an associate level would be required to assist the Immigration team in U.S. and Canada in preparing U.S. and Canadian immigration cases.
- The preparation of cases would require the Attorney to:
- Learn immigration processing categories and legal requirements for each work visa and permanent resident visa category and apply legal knowledge as required in the case preparation process
- Use available resources to draft complex immigration petition packages (using the facts of each case to tell a story, while highlighting each of the legal requirements)
- Revise drafts
- Ensure that documents are saved and filed into the appropriate virtual workspaces/folders
- Leverage technology resources to ensure the immigration group is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Liaise on a regular basis with support teams located throughout EY’s international network.
- In addition to this, the Attorney would be required to work with team members and further the development of the team – be it timely reporting to seniors; understanding project metrics such as utilization and efficiency; and overall taking ownership of the work assigned to them.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Law
- 0 – 3 years of prior experience
- Professional proficiency in English, with in-depth knowledge of the rules of the English language, standards of style, punctuation, and grammar. Also, excellent legal research, writing and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to understand and follow specific, detailed instructions
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines and high volumes, while also being proactive and efficient
- A team-oriented approach and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
Click here for more info and to apply.
Associate Legal Counsel, A.P. Moller – Maersk, Mumbai,( PQE- 3 to 5 Years)
Job Location : Mumbai -Vikhroli
We are looking for
•The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor of Law. Master of Law a plus.
•The candidate has 3-5 years of experience from an in-house function in an internationally oriented law firm or international corporation with an experience in single headedly dealing (drafting, reviewing and finalizing) with agreements.
•Understanding of international commercial law and shipping law is preferred.
•Given high stakeholder interaction excellent English skills both oral as well as written are required and proven capability in MS Office is expected
•Liaising closely with business owners and other legal departments in the Group
•Advising stakeholders on the legal implication of the clauses in contracts
•Negotiations with customers and/or suppliers
•Creating legal awareness
•Supporting the CENLAW team and leadership in contract management/governance.
•Review and report obligations to ensure that responsibilities defined under the contract are met.
•Develop ‘eye to eye’ relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders and implement process capability.
•Provide consistent and predictable high-quality service to business partners and end customers
•Ensuring a well-governed and diligent contracting process from start to finish
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.