Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 19 , 2022
Sr.Manager,ICICI Prudential, Mumbai (PQE: 1 – 5 year)
Handling Consumer Litigation matters
- Preparing replies to the complaints and Drafting affidavits, written statement etc for consumer litigation cases
- Maintaining MIS of Litigations, follow up with advocates, providing brief
- Coordinating with external lawyers on court matters and hearings
- To ensure timely and effective support to the Legal Team and external counsels by briefing them on matters
Senior Lawyer,BBC,Delhi (PQE: 5 Years)
This is a senior lawyer role reporting to the Director, Legal and Rights News International Services. You will be expected to work both independently and with colleagues based in Delhi, Mumbai, London and internationally.
You will have the following responsibilities
- Lead responsibility for BBC World Service distribution, content licensing, and production contracts for all aspects of the India-based business; working closely with the relevant business leads and other stakeholders to ensure effective negotiation and timely completion of the contracts required;
- Advising senior management on, compliance with all contractual and regulatory matters including TRAI and MIB and on BBC policy obligations to ensure protection of the legal interests of the BBC World Service, BBC.com and BBC World News in India ;
- Liaising with other divisions across the BBC Group, ensuring clear communication and prompt response times and ensuring the efficient and successful execution of all agreements;
- Working with the Senior Management team in Delhi including but not limited to, Head of Indian Languages, Managing Director, Global News India, and Head of Business Development, BBC World Service India to provide legal and strategic business advice on HR, business and litigation matters and to liaise closely with Director, Legal and Rights News International Services, in the management of the same;
- Develop an understanding of other activity within the BBC Group’s Legal, Business and Legal Affairs, and Commercial Rights and Business Affairs teams and maintain contacts with BBC Studios lawyers so as to ensure co-ordination of activities, and an improved awareness of India’s business activities and responsibilities across these teams;
- Provide oversight on Secretarial aspects as per Indian Company Law and any other related compliances
- Support the co-ordination of information about BBC World News channel distribution agreements and to lead on sharing information regarding legal and regulatory issues that may affect any distribution and key digital partnerships in India;
- Providing legal advice and guidance to the local editorial team in matters concerning news reporting.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with excellent academics, good training contract and at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in a broad commercial, IP, and media environment, possibly with some management experience.
- Sound legal knowledge and experience of contractual and intellectual property rights issues affecting channel distribution and content licensing.
- Knowledge, and experience of advising and lobbying on, legal, regulatory and policy issues affecting the production, publication, broadcast, and distribution of editorial content in India.
- Experience in advising on commercial and legal issues around media rights acquisition, exploitation, and production at a senior level. Experience in advising on editorial legal matters.
- Wider general commercial media technology, operations, and digital experience.
- Analytical skills and be a good communicator, with experience of building relationships across a range of people and motivating colleagues in a team.
Advocate,Law Firm,Hyderabad (PQE: 1-3 years)
John Deere Is looking for candidate having exposure in litigation preferably in Banking sector.
Experience: 3 Years or more.
Location : Hydrabad
Send Cv to : [email protected]
Advocates, Sanjeev Singh & Associates, New Delhi (PQE -2 Years)
We, at Sanjeev Singh & Associates (SSA), are looking for Advocates for our litigation team. SSA is a full-service law firm with expertise in the fields of Corporate & Commercial laws, Civil Litigation, Arbitration, Criminal Litigation, etc. SSA, based out of South Delhi, has regular appearances before DRT, NCLT, High Courts, etc. throughout the country.
Candidates having an experience of minimum 2 years in dealing with cases related to SARFAESI Act, RDB Act, IBC, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, PMLA.
Negotiable as per Qualification and Experience.
B-13, Lower Ground Floor, Chirag Enclave, New Delhi-110048.
How to apply:
Please email your updated resume at [email protected]
Commercial Lawyer,Ahlawat & Associates (A&A),Delhi (PQE -2 Years)
We’re hiring at Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) for the Delhi office. Looking for:
A corporate commercial lawyer with tech experience, minimum 4 years PQE.
A corporate commercial lawyer, with minimum 2 years PQE.
If you know anyone looking for the opportunity, with the above requirements, please forward their CV’s to – [email protected] (with your reference)
SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATE, Burgeon Law ,Delhi( PQE- 6-7 Years)
Job Position: SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATE @ Burgeon Law, Delhi
No of Vacancy: 4
About the firm: Burgeon Law is a law firm for founders, startups, emerging growth companies, incubators, accelerators, angel investors, family offices and venture capital/private equity funds.
The scope of Work:
Drafting of legal agreements
• Share Subscription Agreement
• Shareholders Agreement
• Share Purchase Agreement
• Employment Agreement
• Leave and License Agreement
• ESOP Policy and Grant Letters
• Co-founders Agreement
• Intellectual Property related agreement
• Third Party Agreements
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in Corporate and Company Matters
- Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements
- Very good command over English
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Delhi
Remuneration: As per industry standards
The job application/ CV’s may be send to [email protected]
Senior Contract Attorney,IT Company ,Delhi NCR( PQE-7+Years)
Our client, a leading international IT company engaged in data management and analytics is looking to hire a Senior Contracts Attorney. The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years PQE and can be based out Delhi-NCR region.
Interested candidates with a rich background in Contract Management can reach out to me at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Associates/Junior Associates, VideaimIP, Gurgaon and Bangalore (PQE-1-2 Years)
VideaimIP is seeking to hire a law graduate for the job role of Associates/Junior Associates, to be based out of Gurgaon (now, Gurugram) and Bangalore (now, Bengaluru).
- Conducting extensive legal research
- Legal drafting
- Writing reports
- Trademark filing and Prosecution
- Copyright Filing and Prosecution
- Industrial Design Filing and Prosecution
- Any other responsibility on a need basi
Interested candidate(s) may send in their resume along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Sr Associate,UnitedLex, Gurgaon ( PQE- 3+ Years)
B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Chemistry or equivalent
3+ years of experience in Intellectual Property – Patents/ Technology industry
This position executes projects in diverse areas of technology and Patent Services.
The role involves understanding project requirements and ensuring high quality deliverables for the clients.
Competencies at Level
- In-depth knowledge of technical literature in the area of subject matter expertise
- Good knowledge of various Patent Services, including Prior Art Searching, Infringement Analysis, Patent Analytics, etc, as per the type of experience and exposure
- Knowledge of US Patent Law (35 USC
- 101, 102, 112 etc.), as per the type of experience and exposure
- Ability to analyze complex issues and apply analytical thinking.
- Ability to review and finalize deliverables; Ability to discuss the report and findings with the client.
- Medium level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite of applications.
Contracts Drafting – Associate, EY,Noida( PQE- 0-2 Year)
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Associate – Contract Drafting
The CLM team provides end-to-end assistance on all types of commercial contracting to the legal and business teams of large MNCs and law firms. The Pre-execution arm (or Drafting team) is set up to function as an extension of the in-house legal team and assist the contracting process from the point business requests a contract, to when the contract is approved and signed. We review and negotiate transactional contracts based on our client’s organizational policies and guidelines, get the necessary approval and get the contracts signed. Complexity or deal value are not a bar in any sense for us – we provide these services for contracts ranging from bespoke and complex to more standardized or even related administrative work. Our Post-execution arm (or Abstraction team) support the due diligence of transactions contract through abstraction, summarization and risk analysis. This is critical to clients in M&A situations or to get an insight into their risk profile or just to ensure better day-to-day business operations. We also work in collaboration with various client stakeholders and key decision makers to operationalize legal functions for large MNCs through automation and process engineering.
We work with clients across industries and business lines that cover direct procurement, indirect procurement, sales and other ancillary functions
Your Key Responsibilities
Perform First Line Review of contracts, e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing Companies, Finance Company, Human Resource Solutions and IT Services Industry, Universities, Film Production House, Global Web hosting Company, Power Management Company etc.
Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations.
Draft responses to parties’ stand to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team
Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
Associates are lawyers who understand the basic contractual and legal concepts, and are able to interpret, and review the contracts. They are also expected to have good verbal and written communication skills. Associates typically comprise the first stage of the contract review process.
Skills And Attributes For Success
Good analytical & logical skills.
Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
Good written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different client respective processes in order to be able to function smoothly and integrate with the client’s system.
Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude, contributing to team morale
To qualify for the role, you must have
Bachelors/Master’s degree and Law degree (LLB or LLM) from accredited, reputable institutions
Attorney with 0-2 years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience (preferably in a multinational corporation, in-house legal team or law firm handling similar work)
Ideally, you’ll also have
Contract Lifecycle Management technology is attractive, but not essential.
Associate, DSK Legal, Mumbai ( PQE- 2- 4 Year)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
Area: Real Estate
Position: Associate (2- 4 PQE)
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Litigation Attorney,XpressLegal, Navi Mumbai ( PQE- 2-5 Year)
About the job
Qualified advocates with 2-5 years of experience, appearing in Bombay high court; and its subordinate courts and dealing with matters not limited to banking, suit, DRT, DRAT, SARFAESI, NCLT,MSMEFC etc
From sending notices, preparing plaints/application/complaint, filing and arguing the same mostly for and on behalf of banking clients.
Candidates can expect a remuneration of 3-6 lakhs p.a.
Paralegal,Spice Route Legal , Bengaluru ( PQE- 2-5 Year)
We are expanding our Commercial IP practice and are looking to add IP paralegals to the team. If you have 2-5 years of experience as a paralegal in an IP firm and are familiar with the IP ecosystem in India, reach out to us at [email protected]. The role is based out of Bengaluru.
Associate, Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, New Delhi ( PQE- 4 to 6 Year)
Vacancy for the post of Associate in the Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
Location: Jangpura Extension, New Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 2 (two)
- The candidate must hold LL.B. degree from a reputed institute.
- The candidate must hold atleast 4 to 6 years of PQE.
- The candidate must be proficient in handling drafting and research work.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their respective applications to [email protected]
The subject of the email must be ‘Vacancy for Associate’. Please attach your C.V. and a short cover letter.
Lawyers, Yashoda Group, Hyderabad ( PQE- 2-3 Year)
Yashoda Group, Hyderabad is looking for lawyers with 2-3 years of experience in general corporate/ commercial matters, who are comfortable with contracts drafting and vetting. Candidate will have the opportunity and independence to work with the company management.
The Group is involved in the businesses of hospitals, real estate and financial services.
The position is based out of Hyderabad (on-site position). Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected].
The email subject should include – [Application for legal team – Candidate’s name and PQE].
Asst./ Dy. Manager (legal), AU Bank, Zirakpur ( PQE- 2- 4 Year)
Required a skilled person for inhouse legal having knowledge in to mortgages, with relevant experience.
Designation – Asst./ Dy. Manager (legal)
vacancy – Zirakpur location.. (Punjab)
Advocates can also apply for this post , basic knowledge regarding revenue and mortgage laws required.
SHOULD KNOW PUNJABI LANGUAGE..
intrested candidates share there cv at
Lawyers/qualified Chartered Accountants, Vaish Associates Advocates, Mumbai ( PQE- 1-3 Year)
Our Mumbai office is on the lookout for Lawyers/qualified Chartered Accountants with 1-3 years PQE in Direct Taxmatters in areas of direct tax advisory and compliance including transfer pricing and international tax with a reputed law firm. Prior experience in handling tax proceedings and litigation is also preferable. The incumbents would be expected to be team players from a good law school having a good academic record with good drafting and oral communication skills and wanting to build a career in Direct Tax practice of the firm.
The candidates selected can expect a varied and challenging work experience and will be offered a remuneration commensurate with their experience and skillsets.
Desirous candidates may e-mail their applications to [email protected] (with a subject line: Direct Tax). Only Mumbai based candidates need apply
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.