About ANG Partners:
ANG Partners is a firm of Indian Advocates and Solicitors with office in Delhi. ANG Partners is a full service law firm comprising of more than 35 lawyers and consultants. The firm was established in 2019 by Mr. Anshul Gupta. The firm has foreign legal consultants which includes consultants from, France, Germany, Russia, Canada, Ghana, Tajikistan.
ANG Partners is at the forefront of a rapidly evolving Indian economy. ANG Partners plays a crucial role in helping the country to play an active part in the global legal arena. With the ability to understand the business and with a solutions-based approach, the Firm is a preferred partner for providing legal assistance to banks and the real estate companies, in various forums for example NCLT, NCDRC, RERA and DRT.
The firm’s areas of practice include Real Estate, Debt Recovery, Corporate & Commercial, Corporate Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Criminal Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration, Employment, Environment, Governance Risk and Compliance, Infrastructure & Energy, Intellectual Property Rights, Joint Ventures and M&A / Private Equity.
About the Internship Opportunity at ANG Partners:
ANG Partners are looking for interns:
Duration of internship:
A) For a period of 3 months (February to April) final year students. (Offline Internship)
B) For period of 1 month, student of all years can apply. (Offline Internship)
Applications are to be mailed to [email protected]. Kindly mention your Current City (eg. Delhi) and Period requested (eg. February).
WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN : CLICK HERE
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.