About ANG Partners:
ANG Partners is a firm of Indian Advocates and Solicitors with office in Delhi. ANG Partners is a full service law firm comprising of more than 35 lawyers and consultants. The firm was established in 2019 by Mr. Anshul Gupta. The firm has foreign legal consultants which includes consultants from, France, Germany, Russia, Canada, Ghana, Tajikistan.
ANG Partners is at the forefront of a rapidly evolving Indian economy. ANG Partners plays a crucial role in helping the country to play an active part in the global legal arena. With the ability to understand the business and with a solutions-based approach, the Firm is a preferred partner for providing legal assistance to banks and the real estate companies, in various forums for example NCLT, NCDRC, RERA and DRT.
The firm’s areas of practice include Real Estate, Debt Recovery, Corporate & Commercial, Corporate Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Criminal Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration, Employment, Environment, Governance Risk and Compliance, Infrastructure & Energy, Intellectual Property Rights, Joint Ventures and M&A / Private Equity.
About the Internship Opportunity at ANG Partners:
ANG Partners are looking for interns:
Duration of internship:
A) For a period of 3 months (February to April) final year students. (Offline Internship)
B) For period of 1 month, student of all years can apply. (Offline Internship)
Applications are to be mailed to [email protected]. Kindly mention your Current City (eg. Delhi) and Period requested (eg. February).
WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN : CLICK HERE
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.