Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 20 , 2022
Lawyers,SAMV?D: Partners, Bengaluru(PQE: 2 to 6 year)
We are recruiting lawyers with PQE of 2 to 6 years. Banking & Finance experience is preferred. Location – Bengaluru. Please write to recruitment at samvadpartners dot com ([email protected])
Associate,Airavat Chambers,Mumbai(PQE: 2-5 Years)
Airavat Chambers, a boutique dispute resolution law firm based in Mumbai, is looking to hire a 2-5 years PQE lawyer for an Associate position.
Overview of the Role:
The role involves assisting the partners with diverse dispute resolution work (civil, criminal, insolvency, corporate, real estate, electricity law and so on).
The firm, on its part, will provide professional yet flexible work environment and a platform for the candidate’s growth as a lawyer.
1. 2-5 years PQE.
2. The candidate must have good drafting and research skills.
The screening would consist of a two stage process based on CV and interview respectively
Based on an assessment of the candidate’s qualifications and skills, the firm will offer remuneration as per market standards.
Business Development Intern,LiveLaw,Online(PQE: n/a years)
LiveLaw is hiring Business Development Intern –
No. of Positions: 1
Duration: 3 months
Mode of Internship: Online
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching our services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing customers
Required Skills –
1. Excellent Communication skills
2. Fluent in English and Hindi
3. Good Convincing skills
4. Basic knowledge of MS Office
Interested applicants can share their resume on [email protected] before 22nd January, 2022.
litigation lawyer, CriTaxCorp, Central Delhi (PQE -1 Years)
Looking for a litigation lawyer with following abilities-
1.Candidate should have a litigation experience of more than 1 year.
2.Candidate must have good drafting skills and court craft.
- Candidate should be responsible and sincere about this job.
- The candidate should have excellent command and accuracy over written and speaking English.
Joining- Immediate basis
Salary- As per firm norms.
Location- Central Delhi
R514, Pamposh Road, New Rajender Nagar, New Delhi-110060
Interested candidates can share their resumes at [email protected].
Associate,Tanuj Agrawal and Associates,New Delhi (PQE -2 Years)
Vacancy for a full time lawyer at Tanuj Agrawal and Associates
2 years, PQE
As per industry standards.
E-276 East of Kailash, New Delhi
Please send your resume at [email protected].
Legal Associate,Arclegal ,Delhi( PQE- 0-02 Years)
Looking to hire Legal Associate at Arclegal in Delhi. Candidates with 0-02 years PQE that have interest and expertise in company law litigation can reach out to me on [email protected] for further details.
Junior Advocate,HSA Advocates ,Mumbai( PQE-2Years)
looking for junior team member in my team (Dispute Resolution team) in HSA Advocates at Mumbai office. Required qualification strictly as follows:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Civil and Corporate Litigation, Writs, NCLT and Arbitration.
- Min. 2 years of experience in appearing before Courts at Mumbai. *Candidates not having this experience, pls need not apply.
- Candidates based at Mumbai will be preferred.
Research Associate, Organisation for Research on China and Asia (ORCA) (PQE-N/A Years)
Role Title: Research Associate
Number of positions available: 2
Your work profile and job requirements will include, but not be limited to:
- Writing a minimum of 2 opinion pieces, 1 Insight and 1 Issue Brief for ORCA a month (this will change as our publications expand).
- Commissioning at least 4 articles from young scholars for ORCA in a month with focus given to international scholars.
- Coordinating outreach for ORCA via MoU collaborations with institutes across the world.
- Ideating projects and ventures that ORCA could undertake.
- Coordinating our social media outreach and handling interns assigned to you.
- Publishing outside of ORCA with your designation to promote outreach.
- Reviewing a book once every two months.
- Assisting in administrative tasks, organising webinars and ideating conferences to engage scholarship.
- Guiding outreach to research and educational institutions in a bid to further ORCA’s marketing.
- Liasoning over official channels on behalf of ORCA with concerned authorities.
As per industry standards and experience (Starting from 30,000/- PM)
1. Degree qualifications: B.A. (with adequate work experience/knowledge), M.A. or Ph.D. in International Studies/ Area Studies -Asia / China focused scholarship
2. Publication experience
3. Good communication skills, exceptional command over written and spoken English, writing and copy-editing skills.
4. Interest in learning, publishing and taking on self-driven research projects
Interested scholars should send their resume (with links to any publications) and a one-page cover letter (focused on answering “Why ORCA is right for you and why you are right for ORCA”) to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit a small writeup on a topic provided by us, followed by an in-personal interview.
Legal Advisor,Megma Services Pvt. Ltd , Delhi ( PQE- 2-5 Years)
We are looking for a legal advisor. Should have experience in core skill set in Lease Draft, court reps for recoveries and section 138 majorly.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Salary: 8 LPA
Interested kindly share your resume at [email protected]
Legal Associate,Janus Law Associates ,New Delhi( PQE-N/A Year)
We are looking for a candidate with experience in civil and criminal litigation in trial courts and Delhi High Court.
The candidate must possess good drafting and research skills.
Remuneration will be based on experience and interview.
- Drafting and Research
- Vetting of legal documents
- Attending courts
- Content Writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and AIBE qualified
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Legal Operations Manager, Algo Legal, Bengaluru( PQE- 3 Year)
Algo Legal is looking for a Legal Operations Manager
This is an enriching role and the successful candidate will be part of the Legal Innovation team at Algo Legal. You will get the opportunity to work closely with multi-disciplinary teams across practice areas at Algo Legal in optimising processes, ensuring successful implementation of legal technology tools, data and knowledge management.
If you are an innovative, energetic and a quality driven legal professional who has pivoted into a legal operations role with a mission to create value for its clients (internal or external):
- Have a minimum of 3 years of legal tech and process management experience
- A people’s person with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Have previous experience in implementing firm-wide legal tech operations and service delivery software
- Process oriented, identifies the problems and comes up with creative solutions
- Well-organized with ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
In this age of technology, things are constantly changing. We hire innovative thinkers, well-grounded with ethics, legal and tech knowledge to ensure that Algo Legal achieves the right results, the right way.
If you’re someone who is quick on their feet, solution oriented and happy to collaborate, write to us at [email protected]
Senior Legal Executive,Evosys, Ahmedabad( PQE- 3+ Year)
Position: Sr. Legal Executive
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 3+ years’
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements such as, MoUs, Letter of Intent, NDA, RFPs/ or ITTs, Vendor/ Service Agreements, Master Services Agreement, Teaming/Partnership Agreements, Outsourcing Agreement, Software licensing Agreements and other commercial contracts.
- Review of Data protection Agreements and related documents to ensure the processing of Data in compliance with GDPR requirements.
- Drafting of various letters such as Termination Letter, Intimation Letters, Recovery letters, their responses and other communications as per the requirement.
- Negotiating the terms of engagement and contracts with Client/Partner/Vendor.
- Assisting internal teams on matters relating to any legal documents, leases and other legal queries.
- Litigation management- handling litigation/recovery matters including review of documentation such as case papers, appeals, legal notices and liaison with various law firms, counsels, consultants on various matters.
- Assist the Manager in Maintaining Insurance policies of all the affiliate entities across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in legal assistance
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
Trademark Attorney (Female),LegalRaasta Technologies Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi ( PQE- 3+ Year)
Trademark attorneys provide expert legal advice on the usage, protection, and enforcement of trademarks, i.e. the names, symbols, images, logos, and special characters which are used to identify companies and their products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Manage, protect and enforce portfolios of intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyright, and designs
2. Research new trademarks and advise on availability by carrying out national and international searches to see if the proposed trademark is already in use
3. Negotiate in trademark disputes and take action on trademark infringement and passing off
4. Provide backup to the solicitors and barristers conducting a case if it comes to litigation
5. Monitor existing and proposed trademarks
6. Develop working relationships with relevant brand managers and customers of departments
7. Handle renewals of trademark and design registrations.
8. Advising on issues of intellectual property, such as design and copyright, as well as trademarks.
9. Managing and protecting intellectual property rights once trademarks and designs have been registered.
10.Taking appropriate action if clients’ trademark rights are broken. This could involve negotiation or providing support to solicitors if the case reaches court.
11. Keeping up with trademark renewals.
12. Advising on the transfer of trademarks and designs.
13. Should handle objection and hearing on her own.
14. Legal drafting
15. Should be able to manage office legal issues related to any circumstances.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Must be a graduate (Law)
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary: Rs. 20k to 40k per month in hand
Legal Counsel, Short Video and Short News App, Noida ( PQE- 2-4 Year)
We have a opening for Legal Counsel for a startup client into Short Video and Short News App to look after the legal aspect of the business.
Exp: 2-4 yrs in litigation and advisory roles.
Qualification: LLB from National Law University (5 yr course)
Required areas of practise: intellectual property rights, technology laws, privacy laws.
1. Litigation management and advising company on all matters related to legal notices, filing of
2. Handling national and international trademark profiles of the group and advising on matters related to copyright, trademark infringement, passing off, etc.
3. Handling the daily grievance redressal mechanism related to user complaints. Fluency in reading and writing Hindi is essential for carrying out this function.
4. Advise on matters related to tech and privacy laws;
5. Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
6. Working with internal stakeholders, external policy teams from time to time.
7. Coordinate with HR, Senior Executive Team and outside Counsel pertinent to enforce company’s procedures and policies.
Please get in touch at 8595836970 or email at [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.