About Dr. Neeti Shikha:
Dr. Neeti Shikha holds over a decade of experience in researching and teaching in the area of corporate laws and governance.
She holds a PhD from National Law University Jodhpur in area of corporate governance. She has completed her LLM from University College London, UK. She has held academic positions at various law and business schools in India and Singapore.
Previously, she was assistant professor at IMT Ghaziabad, India’s leading business school. She also worked as an Assistant Professor &Director, Centre for Corporate and Commercial Laws at National Law University Jodhpur, followed by her stint at Fore School of Management. She has held visiting positions at IIM Rohtak and IIFT, New Delhi.
Neeti is a trainer and coach for various management development professional programs and has trained professionals from the The Institute of Chartered Acoountants of India (ICAI), Airport Authority of India (AAI) among others.
About the Opportunity:
Looking for a full time legal researcher. Someone with “proven” research skills in area of corporate laws and insolvency”.
- Law Student
- Position requires you to be passionate about researching, reading and writing.
- If you have not studied companies act or insolvency laws, please do not apply.
- You should not have any other parallel commitments running.
Duration of internship:
Two months assignment
Interested candidates, please send your sample scholarship and CV to [email protected]
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.