About Dr. Neeti Shikha:
Dr. Neeti Shikha holds over a decade of experience in researching and teaching in the area of corporate laws and governance.
She holds a PhD from National Law University Jodhpur in area of corporate governance. She has completed her LLM from University College London, UK. She has held academic positions at various law and business schools in India and Singapore.
Previously, she was assistant professor at IMT Ghaziabad, India’s leading business school. She also worked as an Assistant Professor &Director, Centre for Corporate and Commercial Laws at National Law University Jodhpur, followed by her stint at Fore School of Management. She has held visiting positions at IIM Rohtak and IIFT, New Delhi.
Neeti is a trainer and coach for various management development professional programs and has trained professionals from the The Institute of Chartered Acoountants of India (ICAI), Airport Authority of India (AAI) among others.
About the Opportunity:
Looking for a full time legal researcher. Someone with “proven” research skills in area of corporate laws and insolvency”.
- Law Student
- Position requires you to be passionate about researching, reading and writing.
- If you have not studied companies act or insolvency laws, please do not apply.
- You should not have any other parallel commitments running.
Duration of internship:
Two months assignment
Interested candidates, please send your sample scholarship and CV to [email protected]
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.