Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 25, 2022
Business Legal Officer,Hero Housing Finance, Lucknow(PQE: 1-2 year)
We at Hero Housing Finance are looking for a Business Legal Officer having 1-2 years of experience in Legal Mortgage.
Those who are interested, kindly share your updated CV at [email protected]
Advocate,Tier-2 law firm, Bengaluru(PQE: 3-5 Years)
A Tier-2 law firm based out of bengaluru is looking for candidates with 3-5 years of experience in commercial litigation and dispute resolution. Candidates who are based out of Bengaluru or are open to relocate can write to me at [email protected] for confidential discussion.
Associate – Legal Operations, Elevate, Palwal (PQE -1-3 Years)
Elevate is recruiting an Associate to join our Legal Operations team. As an Associate you will work with customers directly to improve Fortune 500 law departments through analysis, strategy, and implementation. You will support a variety of clients and will work to deliver solutions and directly impact law department budgets.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Process requests pertaining to invoices and matter management, as per the defined guidelines.
- Coordinate with different teams internally as well as at the customer end to resolve or raise queries
- Liaise with vendors to resolve discrepancies if any
- Produce reports as required
- 1-3 year experience in an operational/transactional role
- Working and dealing with legal departments and/or law firms a plus.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in an analytics role preferably in the legal industry and/or a law firm or a multinational company.
Skills For Success
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Experience working in an operational role dealing with procurement, vendors (e.g., eBilling, contract management).
- Strong data management and analytical experience, able to make meaningful metrics from large data sets
- Flexibility and interest in learning a wide variety of technology solutions
- The ability to work autonomously and manage multiple priorities at once;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail and consistent;
- Confidence to liaise with clients and internal stakeholders;
- To be able to follow the defined guidelines
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an operational role.
Legal Assistant/Legal Associate, Sea, Bengaluru (PQE – 2 Years)
- To manage, file, keep record of contracts and legal documents
- To provide full legal secretarial and administrative support to the legal team i.e. running office errands, scheduling meeting etc.
- Assist in editing and proofreading various contracts and agreements
- To liaise with other departments and external parties where necessary
- Other related tasks assigned from time to time
- Any degree in related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in administration or secretarial field
- Highly ethical, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Meticulous, organized and committed to delivering high quality work
- Able to manage large amount of paperwork, multitask and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proactive team player with effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Legal Executive,Alpha Legal Consultants, Delhi, (PQE -2 Years)
About the job
Must be having an experience of 2 years and more. Having requisite knowledge of procedural laws and know how to operate SCC Online. Ready to do research work.
Legal Counsel,V-Key – Stronger with V-OS , Chennai( PQE-
V -Key is one of the world’s leading deep-tech companies in mobile cyber-security. Our patented technology V-OS has been deployed by top banks, mobile payment providers, and governments to secure software solutions and protect users globally.
We are rapidly expanding into new markets and new customer segments. Apart from securing digital transactions for everyone, we are also enabling new generation technology by providing the cyber-security infrastructure for banking, government and smart homes, among many others.
At V-Key, we are building towards a future where technology users can enjoy unprecedented security and convenience.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel as part of the Legal department, with the expectation that you will share in the day-to-day legal workload under the guidance of the Regional Legal Counsel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing, negotiating and closing commercial contracts e.g. non-disclosure agreements, reseller agreements/technology partnership agreements, teaming agreements/subcontracts, RFP contracts, software license agreements, source-code escrow, etc.
- Advise the sales and project management/customer support teams on the above e.g. questions on withholding tax, renewals/extensions, project timelines, requirements, etc.
- Occasional dealings in contentious work e.g. liquidated damages and/or debt recovery, but also pro-actively advising on ways to reduce potential risk exposure to litigation
- Perform ad hoc legal research relevant to emerging technologies within the cybersecurity/FinTech space, including Cloud and IOT
- Conduct internal trainings e.g. on anti-corruption/bribery)
- Provide regular training to colleagues on various legal tech initiatives e.g. contract management systems
- Continuously maintain and improve on contract database and analytics for dashboard reporting to management and/or fundraising/M&A due diligence
- Bachelor’s degree in law, and admitted to practice at the India bar
- Between 3-5 years of experience in general dispute resolution seeking to transitioning into an in-house role and learn about start-ups/tech. International firm or a top firm in India would be preferred.
- A strong self-starter able to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment. Must relate well to others
Manager (Legal),National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
,Delhi( PQE-2-3 Years)
Vacancies, Pay Scale And Eligibility Criteria
Company Name: National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
Post: Manager (Legal)
Location: New Delhi
Vacancy : 01
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute
Essential Experience: Atleast three years expirence in field of Law / Legislative matters and well versed in Legal obligations relating to contractual matters and arbitrations/claims.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at website
- Commencement of online application submission : 20/12/2021
- Closure of online application submission :31/01/2022
More Details and Application Process:CLICK HERE
Senior Associates ,AK Law Chambers,Chennai and Bangalore( PQE-2-5Year)
AK Law Chambers, Chennai and Bangalore are looking to hire Senior Associates and Associates for the arbitration team. We are looking to hire freshers as well as persons with 2-5 years of experience.
Interested candidates may send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] with their CVs.
Lawyers/Chartered Accountants,Vaish Associates Advocates, Mumbai( PQE-1-2 Year)
Our Mumbai office is on the lookout for Lawyers/Chartered Accountants with 1-2 years PQE in Indirect Tax matters in areas of indirect tax advisory including Customs and Goods and Service Tax (GST) with a reputed law firm or Accounting/Consulting Firm. Prior experience in handling tax proceedings and litigation is also preferable. The incumbents would be expected to be team players having a good academic record with good drafting and oral communication skills and wanting to build a career in Indirect Tax practice of the firm. Candidates seeking traineeship are also welcome to apply.
The candidates selected can expect a varied and challenging work experience and will be offered a remuneration commensurate with their experience and skillsets.
Desirous candidates may e-mail their applications to [email protected] (with a subject line: Indirect Tax). Only Mumbai based candidates need apply.
Junior Associates,Lex Peritus Consultants & Solicitors, LLP,KANPUR
Looking out for Junior Associates in Kanpur share your CV at [email protected] thanks.
Junior Colleague,Chambers of Mayank Sapra, Delhi (PQE 0-1 Years)
VACANCY FOR A JUNIOR COLLEAGUE
This is a post for vacancy for a junior colleague in my chambers, having 0-1 year post qualification experience. The nature of the work is primarily Litigation.
1. A note demonstrating the following attributes:
a) Sincerity, individualism and structured thinking.
The said note should not exceed more than 500 words.
The note may be sent to [email protected] maximum by 31st January, 2022.
2. This is Stage 1 of the selection process.
3. I expect the prospective colleague to join by 7th February, 2022.
4. The pay will be commensurate with the competence of the applicant.
Legal Counsel,ABB,Bengaluru (PQE – 6 – 10 Years)
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is a Legal Counsel role, reporting to Legal Specialist and part of Electrification Business Area based in Bangalore. You will be responsible for providing legal support to ABB Electrification business – with focus on industrial products, retail products – as well as contract reviews, litigation, e-commerce, regulatory and compliance issues, and framing policies at business level.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide array of commercial contracts, long term sales agreements, frame agreement, procurement contracts, master agreements, licensing agreements, nondisclosure agreements, consortium agreements and others.
- Review of non-standard formats/templates used across businesses for sale of products through various channels.
- Review of tenders documents, bids, contract documents for risk analysis and mitigation steps.
- Handling of litigations, recovery matters (including issuing legal notices and/or responding to notices) and management of disputes through clear strategy.
- Provide general guidance and management of a full spectrum of business and legal issues in respect of Competition laws, Legal Metrology Act, labour laws, Consumer Protection Act and rules, personal data protection laws.
- Provide legal updates under contract law, cyber laws, information technology, privacy & data protection laws.
- Conduct training on legal and integrity topics for targeted audiences.
- Support to legal function on ethics and integrity projects.
- Support to other functions like human resource, finance, project management, supply chain, trade compliance, treasury on various legal issues.
- Law Degree from a reputed law college in India or from a reputed international college.
- Minimum 6 – 10 years of experience in the similar field.
- Well-organized to manage multiple assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from the complex matters to the routine standard matters.
- Ability to interpret local and international laws in context of business
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.