Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 27, 2022
Legal Associate,Epiq , Hyderabad
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
Legal Counsel,Dunzo, Bengaluru(PQE: 3-4 Years)
Dunzo is a hyperlocal delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city, within an hour. It’s also Google’s 1st direct investment in India. They started in 2015 from Bangalore as a WhatsApp group, and is now a fullfledged convenience app dealing with packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more, in 8 cities across the country.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transaction documents including routine leave & license agreement and amendments.
- Liaise with external counsel for property diligence.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise business accordingly.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals/documentation are in place for real estate transactions.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related requirements.
- Well versed with labour and municipal laws across the country.
- Advising the business on legal matters associated with the commercial operations. Ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks and achieve business objectives.
- Independently monitor and carry out regulatory & statutory compliances.
Qualification & Skills:
- Lawyer with business acumen.
- 3-4 years of experience as in-house counsel.
- Candidates must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Assistant Professor (Criminology), Kumaon University , Nainital (PQE -1-3 Years)
Contracts Representative, Honeywell, Bangalore (PQE -2-5 Years)
Honeywell is hiring for the position: Contracts Representative II
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2+ years
•Bachelor’s degree in law with 2-5 years of relevant experience
•Strong English legal drafting skills
•Good knowledge of contract law
•Understanding of intellectual property protection
•Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
•Knowledge of English legal and business terminology is a plus
•Knowledge of other languages is a plus
•MS Office literacy
•Ability to function as member of virtual team
•Integrity and strong focus on compliance with internal standards and policies
•Sound business judgment, problem solving and analytical skills
Legal Content Editor,Purple Elephant Media,Thiruvananthapuram (PQE -2 Years)
Purple Elephant’s mission is to create and grow online content brands that bridge the information asymmetry online by producing high-quality content across multiple verticals. Since our inception in mid-2020, we have expanded our brands to reach over 1 million users a month.
As we look to scale to the next level, we are looking for passionate lawyers to work as Legal Content Editors to support our mission to become the ultimate knowledge resource in the business incorporation space by producing stellar service reviews and informational guides that teach small business owners on how to incorporate their business.
As the Tech Content Editor, you will be in charge of managing the content pipeline for our legal content brand in a way that allows us to scale our publishing efforts at a steady pace. The role will primarily involve project managing the writing team while improving the existing workflow from ideation to finally publishing the piece.
As the brand’s tech expert, you are expected to be familiar with all consumer tech product categories, from printers to routers to smartphones.
- Create a methodology for testing legal products in different categories.
- Writing, assigning, and editing 70+ articles a month.
- Taking the lead on sourcing and onboarding new writers to the team.
- Coordinating with the SEO team to create a content plan for the brand.
- Identify content gaps and work with the writing team to bridge the gap.
- Stay abreast of new product launches and other technological developments in the industry.
About the Person
- You are a lawyer with solid attention to detail who can appreciate the nuanced differences between similar legal frameworks regarding business incorporation laws.
- You are a strong copywriter with a flair for legal writing intended to be read by readers from a non-legal background. You find it easy to engage the reader with lively pieces that place the reader at its center.
- You are passionate about multiple niches within the legal vertical, including business incorporation and legal tech products.
- You have excellent organizational skills to effectively manage a team and navigate project management tools such as Google Sheets, ClickUp, Asana.
- You are comfortable working alone in a remote setting while collaborating effectively with other team members.
- You are a self-starter who does not need reminders and finds it natural to communicate updates promptly in a largely unsupervised work environment.
- You are a lawyer who understands the importance of being methodical with systems and processes that we have developed or will develop in the future.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Fun work-atmosphere working with a team obsessed with creating content that resonates with our audience.
- Get to be a part of an early-stage tech startup that will rely on your experience to make crucial decisions.
- Bi-annual meet-up in a fun location to collaborate over the latest projects and ideas. We will also organize fun (non-work-related) activities that you are sure to love.
The annual CTC for this role can range from 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 INR.
JAG Entry,Indian Army, Chennai( PQE-
pplications are invited from unmarriedmale andunmarriedfemale LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
2.Eligibility(a)Nationality. (b) Age Limit.21 to 27 yearsas on 01 Jul2022 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul1995and notlater than 01Jul2001;both dates inclusive).
Note. Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(c) Educational Qualification.Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State.Candidate shouldbefrom a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.3. Vacancies.Men -06,W omen -03.
Associate and Senior Associate,VIS Legal,Jaipur( PQE-0-5 Years)
VIS Legal a full service law firm invites application in it’s litigation team for the position of associate and senior associate, the Incumbent would be required to have English proficiency and sound legal knowledge and a zeal to work in litigation.
PQE- 0-5 years for associate
Location : Jaipur
Remuneration : as per industry standards
Drop CV with cover letter at [email protected].
Note: candidates from Jaipur would be given preference.
Litigation Associates,Equicorp Associates, Delhi( PQE-2-4 Year)
Equicorp Associates, Advocates & Solicitors is looking for two litigation associates with 2-4 years’ experience in civil and corporate litigation, NCLT & Arbitration.
Minimum 2 years Court experience is mandatory.
Candidates based out of Delhi NCR will be preferred.
The interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected].
Legal Associate,ANM Global , Mumbai( PQE-3+ Year)
We are hiring an Associate for Media and Transactional Practice
1) 3+ experience working as legal in the Media & Entertainment industry
2) Litigation background / exposure would be a plus.
3) Salary as per industry standards.
4) Location: Mumbai
Interested candidates kindly share their CV at [email protected]
Legal Counsel,Schlumberger,Mumbai( PQE-N/A Year)
Legal Counsel, GeoMarket / LSC
Legal | Operations Lawyers
The Legal Counsel, GeoMarket / LSC is responsible for providing legal assistance and advice in support of GeoMarket operations. Under the supervision of a Senior Legal Counsel or General Counsel, the Legal Counsel, GeoMarket / LSC manages and is accountable for handling and resolving legal issues in the GeoMarket.
- Draft and negotiate legal and commercial documents including letters of intent, supplier and procurement agreements, leases and licenses.
- Handle complex commercial contracts and contract disputes. Support the GeoMarket Contracts Management team.
- Interact with other GeoMarket functions and departments to ensure involvement in all matters that may give rise to legal exposure.
- Provide guidance to ensure operations and business activities comply with local laws and regulations, and corporate policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist the General Counsel with compliance incident reviews in the GeoMarket, and undertake operations assurance reviews, internal audits and trade control compliance reviews.
- Provide legal and compliance training for operations, functions and management.
- Ensure the integrity of the corporate structure, entities and records in the GeoMarket.
- Provide overall legal advice to management and participate in GeoMarket business plans, growth strategies and operations as part of the management team.
- Assists the General Counsel or other senior lawyers with complex transactions.
- Manage outside counsel with respect to litigation strategies, resolution and follow-up.
- Manage external and internal costs related to the Legal function and its impact on the GeoMarket profit and loss.
- Draft and implement GeoMarket-specific procedures, guidelines and templates. Maintain content on the GeoMarket Legal intranet page.
- Support and coach Administrative Assistants, Contract Managers and Attorneys.
- Participate in the deployment of Legal department strategic initiatives. Use and contribute content to the Law Hub.
- Participate in Legal department training and development initiatives and complete assigned training.
Experience & Exposures
- General Legal
- GeoMarket Scope
Junior Associates,SAAR Associates, Lajpat Nagar (PQE -2-3 Years)
Vacancy at SAAR Associates.
PQE – Minimum 2-3 years, with General litigation, IBC and arbitration background.
Salary – As per industry standards and based on last drawn salary.
Location – Lajpat Nagar -3
Email – [email protected]
Associate, Lex Commerci ,Chandigarh (PQE -2 to 5 Years)
We are looking to hire an Associate for the Arbitration team in our Chandigarh Office. We are seeking candidates having 2 to 5 years of experience and who are well versed with arbitration law, have appeared before Judicial And Quasi Judicial bodies. The candidates must possess good drafting and research skills with experience in drafting of Statement of Claims, Statement of Defense, Statement of Counter Claims etc.
Send your Resume at [email protected]
Lawyers,Persistent, Delhi (PQE 1-6 Years)
Persistent is Looking for a candidate having 1-6 years of experience in M&A legal and Contracting. LLB degree is mandatory. We have two roles.
Experience in merger and acquisition, negotiations of MSA, contract negotiation, contractor, NDAs will be preferred.
Freshers pls refrain from applying and candidates with fair legal knowledge will be called only.
Candidates meeting criteria please share your resume on [email protected] for a confidential discussion
Corporate Lawyer,Al&I Associates ,Bengaluru (PQE – 4-5 Years)
AL&I Associates is hiring Transaction Lawyers on behalf of our client – a well funded startup at the intersection of technology and legal services.
- Lead and manage equity financing transactions and equity compensation (ESOP) documents.
- Lead and manage standardisation of startup related legal documents.
- Work with product team to digitise processes around compliances and project management of equity financing transactions.
- Build knowledge management and training modules – keep track of legal/regulatory updates, research and analyze impact of such updates, bring up-to-date secretarial process for the regulatory updates.
- Legal professional with at least 4-5 years of experience as a transactions lawyer.
- Familiarity with setting up and managing cap tables, ESOP programs, and share certificate issuance.
- Significant exposure to start up financing will be an advantage.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.