About Advocate Pijush K. Roy
Having a cumulative experience of 27 years, Advocate Pijush K. Roy regularly deals with variety of matters covering all aspects of Civil, Criminal, corporate, mines etc at the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and the Calcutta High Court.
Click here for Advocate Pijush K. Roy’s LinkedIn profile.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy is looking to hire 1 intern for the months of March-April, 2022. The Chamber is largely involved in all types of civil, criminal, corporate, constitutional and pro-bono matters before the Supreme Court of India and High Courts across the country.
- The law student should be in IVth-Vth year from a non-NLU College in case of an integrated degree or in the IIIrd year in case of three year law degree. NLU students can also apply but preference will be given to non-NLU students;
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate past experience in dealing with litigation related works and assignments relating to the Supreme Court in their CV. Academics will also be given greater weightage;
- Is hungry for knowledge and has a passion to learn more about the nuances of litigation at the Apex Court.
The tasks entail, but are not limited to drafting, researching, extensive reading, briefing and assisting in various other nuances of the chamber.
The internship will be in online mode, subject to the prevailing COVID situations.
Stipend as per performance.
Interested candidates can apply with a 2-page CV along with a cover letter at [email protected] by 15th of February, 2022.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
- Legal Internship at Swikar Law, Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at CredEnd, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with Stipend) at GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Apply by Dec 24!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply by Dec 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.