About Advocate Pijush K. Roy
Having a cumulative experience of 27 years, Advocate Pijush K. Roy regularly deals with variety of matters covering all aspects of Civil, Criminal, corporate, mines etc at the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and the Calcutta High Court.
Click here for Advocate Pijush K. Roy’s LinkedIn profile.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy is looking to hire 1 intern for the months of March-April, 2022. The Chamber is largely involved in all types of civil, criminal, corporate, constitutional and pro-bono matters before the Supreme Court of India and High Courts across the country.
- The law student should be in IVth-Vth year from a non-NLU College in case of an integrated degree or in the IIIrd year in case of three year law degree. NLU students can also apply but preference will be given to non-NLU students;
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate past experience in dealing with litigation related works and assignments relating to the Supreme Court in their CV. Academics will also be given greater weightage;
- Is hungry for knowledge and has a passion to learn more about the nuances of litigation at the Apex Court.
The tasks entail, but are not limited to drafting, researching, extensive reading, briefing and assisting in various other nuances of the chamber.
The internship will be in online mode, subject to the prevailing COVID situations.
Stipend as per performance.
Interested candidates can apply with a 2-page CV along with a cover letter at [email protected] by 15th of February, 2022.
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP: Apply Now!
- Hybrid Legal Internship Opportunity at Trayambak, Noida: Apply by May 13!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AP Law Chambers: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.