Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 4th , 2022
Associates, JMRK Legal Associates, New Delhi ( PQE- 0-2 Years)
JMRK Legal Associates is looking to hire Associates with 0-2 years experience in Delhi.
Essential Attributes of Candidates
- BA / BBA / B.Com LLB degree from recognized university.
- Dynamic and self-motivated with effective analytical skills.
- Great command over English with exceptional communication and writing skills (including technical writing).
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highest standards of integrity and diligence is expected from the candidate
- Intention of joining at the earliest and having long-term arrangement with the firm
Remuneration Offered: Progressive remuneration system- initial hiring based on candidate’s profile qualification & experience and open for negotiation.
No. of positions: two (2)
The interested candidates may mail their CV & Cover letter at [email protected]
Lawyer, Chopra Law Offices, New Delhi (PQE- 2-3 years)
Name of the Office: Chopra Law Offices.
Location: Defence Colony, New Delhi.
How to Apply?
The candidates need to send their resume to the email ID [email protected] with a cover letter in not more than 250 words.
CLO is a litigation office based in New Delhi, specialising in arbitration matters and all aspects of litigation i.e. civil, criminal, company etc.
2-3 years experience in litigation and excellent drafting skills.
As per industry standards
Last Date: 15.01.2022
Associates, PRABHAKAR & Co,New Delhi (PQE – 0-2 Years)
PRABHAKAR & Co
UB 23 INDRA Prakash building Barakhamba Road Connaught place New Delhi 110001
URGENT JOINING REQUIREMENTS
(CORPORATE & NON LITIGATION)
We are looking for associates for our organisation on urgent basis:-
1 Junior associates (2) with 0-2 years of experience in real estate, land acquisition, revenue matters, drafting and research work.
- Senior Associates (2) with 3-7 years of experience in the aforesaid area.
- The incumbent should be good in drafting, documentation, research, due diligence, reporting of title, Hard working and willing to travel out of Delhi.
Working experience in law firm, in-house, solar power & banking filed will be preferred.
- Compensation/retainership fee will be as per experience and industry practice.
Please send the CV to [email protected]
Also for quick response, please fill up google form
Legal Counsel, AM/M- Legal,Gurugram (PQE- 4-6 Years)
Job Opening – AM/M- Legal
Urgently looking for a candidate with 4-6 years of experience in Contract Management, Drafting,Vetting, Negotiation, Legal Research and exposure to international laws.
If interested, please share your CV on [email protected]
Legal Associate ,EC-COUNCIL, Remote( PQE- 1-3 Years)
Looking for Legal Associate for an in-house role at EC-COUNCIL.
Experience : 1-3 years
Skills : Contract drafting and negotiating, IPR (C&D notices, DMCA etc), legal advisory to internal stakeholders, identification of legal risks on different contracts including RFP, excellent drafting and research skills, good oratory skills
Location : Remote
Remuneration : Competitive
Interested candidates may please email your CV (with subject line application for Legal Associate) to [email protected].org
Cluster legal manager , Hinduja Housing Finance, Bareilly( PQE- 2 Years)
About the job
• Skill set : Due Diligence, Title search, HL, LAP, Mortgage
• Qualification : LLB
• Experience : Min 2 years experience in Law firms/Banks/FI’s
• CTC – As per company’s norms
• Role :-Business Legal – Handling property title search reports , co-ordinate with external legal vendor, handling of Original Title documents.
Intrested candidates should send CV on this mail ID- [email protected]
IP Prosecution Associate, Lall & Sethi, Delhi( PQE- 3 Years)
We have an urgent requirement for an IP Prosecution Associate with excellent drafting skills. Candidates with up to 3 years’ experience in reputed law firms are welcome to apply.
The compensation will not be a constraint for the right candidate and will depend on the current drawn.
Please send an email with the subject line “LinkedIn: IP Prosecution/2-3 years” with your CV to [email protected].
We will get back to the shortlisted candidates who will then undergo Virtual Interview.
Legal Associate, Epiq, Hyderabad( PQE- N/A Years)
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
Executive( Legal and Compliance), Samunnati, Hyderabad( PQE- N/A Years)
About the job
Objective: We are seeking candidates for the position; Legal trainee. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply.
Kickstart your career as a Legal/ Compliance trainee. Dive into the thrill of problem solving!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To check the regulatory requirements for FSSAI and APMC licenses and ensuring compliance,
- To check the regulatory requirements for Trade license and Shop & establishment license, Spice board license and such other license as maybe applicable.
- To check the licensing requirements for various Agri inputs, maintain repository and ensure compliance.
- To provide knowledge support on licensing requirements.
- To provide support for trademark registration and renewal and maintain repository.
- Liaising with Regulators such as Trademark Registry, APMC Authority, FSSAI Authorities.
- To file APEDA export returns and to maintain IEC code and requirement of specific local code from the location where export is taking place.
- To have a repository of locations on geographical basis
- To track compliance on Taxation, Secretarial and HR.
- Interpretation of Circulars, Notification & Amendments FSSAI, DGFT, GST and other Regulators & Statutory authority
- LL.B degree from any reputed institute.
- At least knowledge on legal and compliance function and licensing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- High professional integrity and ethical standards.
- Communicates effectively – both oral and written
- Possesses good negotiation skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Effectively leads and motivates the team towards superior performance
- Effectively plans, prioritises, deploys tasks and ensures completion
Interested and suitable candidates can apply for the above post and you can also share your CV directly to [email protected] or you may contact me +91-7299371345
Legal Counsel, Ather Energy, Bengaluru( PQE- 6 to 8 Years)
About the job
You’ll be our: Legal Counsel
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Asst. general counsel / Sr. legal counsel
You’ll be a member of: Corporate Legal Team
What you’ll do at Ather
- Deliver high-quality strategic and operational legal services and counseling in all areas of law that will support business and growth objectives; and protect the company’s rights, interests, and reputation. Key elements required include:
- Ability to take ownership and operate independently in the delivery of legal services with a sense of urgency, reliability, practicality, and personal skills compatible with building trust with stakeholders.
- Support in-house departments on major and complex legal matters and play an active role in the development and effectiveness of the legal department by sharing knowledge and experience.
- Working with compliance owners to implement corporate compliance procedures and processes.
- Work collaboratively with and support AGC/GC on various activities.
- Work effectively with external counsels and monitor their performance.
- Work effectively with stakeholders and provide day to day advice on a wide range of legal matters including corporate, competition, privacy, data protection, employment, real estate, marketing, consumer protection, EHS, cybersecurity, motor vehicles and other applicable laws and regulations, as well as on Govt. policies and initiatives on EVs in India.
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize the contracts and agreements relating to Business, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, R&D, Fund-raising, and other activities of the company;
- Support new business development initiatives as needed including negotiation, drafting and execution of documents;
- Manage disputes and litigation matters, and coordinate with external solicitors;
- Design, implement and enforce company policies, Legal SOPs and playbook to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations in India;
- Contribute and bring outside-in perspective to the functioning of CLIPS by:
a)handling complex matters independently while showing judgment and teamwork by raising and discussing issues of corporate importance to ensure consistent approach;
b)playing an active role in day to day activities of the legal function, including development and implementation of local legal systems, processes and trainings.
- Be sensitive to rapidly changing work and business priorities and have an adaptable and flexible approach to work to ensure timely, positive and constructive legal counselling.
- Ensure legal risks are timely identified, assessed, evaluated, and mitigated thru proper strategic and management action plans, as necessary.
What we are looking for
- Ethics, Integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Positive, agile, optimistic, hands-on attitude
- Business acumen and attention to detail
- Proactive, pragmatic and solution oriented approach
- Leadership in Strategic thinking, Decision making, Legal risk management,Work prioritisation, time and people management
- Team-oriented, self-driven, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Mindset to thrive in a challenging start-up environment
What You bring to Ather
- The relevant post-qualification experience between 6 to 8 years in reputed corporations.
- Excellent academic credentials with LLB/LLM from a premier institution.
- Mindset and commitment to stay and be part of the long-term growth story of the Company
Legal Counsel, Fluence, Bengaluru (PQE -8 Years)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Legal Counsel, India, will have an in-depth role in overseeing the legal matters of Fluence’s India organization. This includes legal aspects of the delivery of energy storage systems to our customers, managing the contractual relationships with our supply chain, all sorts of corporate issues in India and within the APAC Region, and also may include intellectual property, labor law and privacy questions.
The role will be part of Fluence’s APAC Legal Department. This position offers an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the effective, accurate and profitable operations of a global organization with the mission to change the way we power our world.
We’ll tell you more about Fluence below, but first let’s talk about you.
- You are responsible, agile, leading and fun. (Hint: these are Fluence’s core values, and we mean it. Seriously.)
- You have a solid legal background with a minimum of 8 years of experience in drafting, interpreting, and negotiating supply, services, and construction contracts. You have also seen and worked on a wide variety of other matters that come across the table of an in-house lawyer in a small legal department.
- Ideally, you have some experience in industrial equipment, construction or utility projects. If your experience comes from the renewable energy or energy storage sector, we might think you are very fancy indeed.
- You have a great grasp of intellectual property and technology law and labor and employment law.
- You are interested in IT, Legal Tech, and improving the processes of a legal department (and as a tangent – know the book about privacy).
- You read legalese fluently, but you never, ever speak legalese. You enjoy boring your family and friends with your vast knowledge of legal matters that come up in the life of an international group of companies.
- You probably began your career by laboring happily in a swanky law firm or have been exposed to the joy of an in-house legal department.
- You have excellent judgment, both in business and interpersonal matters, except you like lawyers. You can win the day for your client, and the other side thinks you’re awesome. People sometimes tell you “Wow, I didn’t know lawyers could be cool.”
- You have good working knowledge of applicable local standards, codes and regulations
- You have impeccable ethics and a commitment to compliance and safety. (We don’t make jokes about compliance or safety.)
- You exude strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and a highly self-motivated work style. In a room full of industrial-grade rock stars, you’ll blend in like a chameleon.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
Duties & Responsibilities:
Fluence is defined by our unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity. We take personal ownership in what we do, developing trust in our relationships with internal and external stakeholders. We firmly believe in having honest, forthcoming, and fair communications.
- This role will support the India Management, APAC Legal and all Fluence functions in managing and mastering their legal challenges. The office is not located in a legal ivory tower – you are expected to be a part of the team and add value in close interactions with your peers.
- In other words, you will be a lawyer in a broad and customer-facing role, and all of us are responsible for great customer service.
Legal Associate, Kitchens Centre, Delhi (PQE – 1 Years)
About the job
Designation: Legal Associate
Experience: Min 1 Yrs
Salary: Upto 4.20 lacs
Location: South Delhi
Industry: Preferable from Real Estate industry
· Monitor legal risk in documentation and advise company accordingly.
· Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations that apply to the business.
· Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
· Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
· Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
· Briefing engaged counsels
· Preparation of notes on legal issues for updating the board
Interested candidate can share their resume on [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.