Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 7th , 2022
Associate (IPR Prosecution), Sagar Chandra & Associates, Delhi (PQE- 0-4 Years)
Job Opportunity at Sagar Chandra & Associates, Delhi
Practice Area: Intellectual Property Rights.
Position: Associate (IPR Prosecution)
- PQE: 0 – 1 year.
- PQE: 1 – 2 years.
- PQE: 3 – 4 years.
Location: B-18, Lower Ground Floor, Soami Nagar, New Delhi – 110017.
Interested candidates may email their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Job Application – Your name [PQE]’.
Associate, Avid Legal, New Delhi (PQE: 0 to 1 year) (Apply before 10th January)
Vacancy for Associates at Avid Legal
Avid Legal is a litigation and consultancy firm and is looking to hire Associates(s) with 0-1 years of experience.
Assistance in Client Meetings and Senior briefing.
Assistance in Court Appearances across Supreme Court, High Court, District Court along with all other tribunals and Quasi judicial authorities.
Assistance in drafting of pleading, Legal Documents, Deeds, Contact, Agreement and other contractual compliance documents.
Civil, criminal and Corporate Laws, Advisory and Litigation, Corporate Compliance, Disciplinary Matters, Commercial/Civil, Arbitration and Mediation, Corporate Negotiation, Service and Disciplinary Matters, Day to days issues of Retainers and Consumer Matters and other areas of law as well.
Number of Vacancies – 02
B-18, Ground Floor, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi -110014
Application to be received at :- [email protected]
The last date for sending Resume is 10th January, 2022. However, the interview shall be initiated from 08.01..2021.
Corporate Lawyer, Spice Route Legal, Mumbai/Bengaluru (PQE: NA years) (Apply before 10th January)
We are looking for ambitious and talented lawyers with 2-5 years of experience to join our Corporate, M&A and PE-VC teams in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Prior experience in M&A and PE-VC is a requirement for this role. If you’d like to be a part of our dynamic and unique organisation, please DM Ishita Dasgupta or write to us at [email protected].
In-house Lawyer (M&A), Manufacturing Company, Mumbai (PQE – 3+ Years)
Human Elevation (HE) is hiring for a M&A lawyer for an in-house role with a manufacturing company.
Role would be pertaining to litigation management, compliance & contract management.
PQE: 3+ years (mandatorily)
For further information & consideration, please reach out to me at [email protected]
Legal, CSL Finance Limited, Delhi NCR (PQE- 2 to 3 Years)
Vacancy in Corporate Team – Legal at CSL Finance Limited
PQE – 2-3 years
Location – Delhi NCR
Job Description –
Drafting, Scrutinizing and Vetting of Loan Documents, Security Documents for Project Finance, Escrow Agreements, Mortgage Deed, Share Pledge Agreement.
Review critical clauses in Term Sheet/Sanction Letter for fund raising by entities
Basic knowledge about security documents, types of mortgage
Salary: As per industry standards
Interested candidates may send their updated CV alongwith cover letter/email to [email protected]
Legal, Easy Trip Planners Limited, Karkardooma ( PQE- 2 Years)
Easy Trip Planners Limited
Job profile: senior executive- legal
Jd: litigation management in e-commerce/travel facilitator company, sec. 138, ni act, recovery suits, consumer litigation along with drafting and vetting of agreement which shall include API agreement, branding agreements etc.
Work comprises of communication and collaboration with external counsels. Appearing alongside the external counsel before district court of Karkardooma mostly.
- min 2 years of experience in working with travel company, MNCs, Corporate Houses, Law firms.
- fluency in English and Hindi
- Candidate should be able to take things up independently and should be well versed with all district court procedures.
- Candidate shall be required to correspond and coordinate with several departments of the organisation with relation to the day to day cases and in order to produce relevant documentation and input for the external counsels.
- Updating legal mis, should ideally be comfortable with excel sheets.
- Coordinating with the department clerk with regard to pfrc, filing etc.
Remuneration: negotiable as per resume and how the interview goes.
Kindly send you CV to [email protected]
Immediate joining required.
Associate, ASV Legal LLP, New Delhi ( PQE- 2 to 3 Years)
ASV Legal LLP is looking for an Associate (2-3 years experience) as a part of its litigation team at its Delhi Office at B-334, New Friends Colony New Delhi. The minimum experience requirement is 2 years. We are happy to offer a compensation of INR 30,000/-.
Those seeking to apply may send their CVs along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Legal Assistant, LeadSquared, Bengaluru( PQE- 2 Years)
- To assist in the review of legal documents
- Maintain contract repository
- Co-ordination within the Company for execution of legal documents
- To carry out research and do an impact analysis on the applicability of laws
- LLB Graduate
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of legal work
Click here for more info and to apply.
Senior Legal Associate, ContractPodAi® Mumbai( PQE- 3+ Years)
As a Senior Legal Associate you will be an integral member of the Legal team at an entry level. You will focus mainly on review, structuring and abstraction of client legal documents including but not limited to commercial contracts. The role requires you to understand the platform and ensure legal documents and data are setup in a manner to ensure clients has seamless end to end experience. You will work closely with other Associates and Sr. Legal Associates ensuring to contribute towards smooth completion and delivery of the projects in timely and efficient manner.
· Review and structuring of client legal documents including but not limited to commercial contracts
· Abstracting key information from legal documents which includes but not limited to commercial contracts, papers, reports, presentations will be an added advantage.
· Understanding the platform and ensuring legal documents and data are setup in a manner to ensure clients has seamless end to end experience
· Handling the project independently
· Taking the client calls and understanding the client expectations
· Updating and consulting with Assistant Managers and Managers
· Working on ad-hoc projects including automation of client standard templates and machine learning training (as and when required)
· Understanding the customer’s “gap” from current process to the future process and come up with creative ways to resolve them.
· 3+ years’ experience working in relation to legal aid having a qualification in law (L.L.B/L.L.M)
· Experience with contract review, abstraction, and in general review of legal documents. Excellent analytical and legal skills
· Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management system will be an added advantage
· Strong hold on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, PDF etc.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and should be a quick learner. Detail oriented with strong ability to work independently, yet adapt at utilizing interpersonal and organizational skills
· Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment. Working on ad-hoc projects as and when required.
· Experience in post contract execution obligation monitoring added advantage
· Eye for detail
· Team player and strong individual contributor
Click here for more info and to apply.
Legal Counsel, Simpl Bangalore ( PQE- NA Years)
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Legal Counsel at Simpl, you will work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations that require creative and proactive legal guidance.
- You’re part of a whip-smart group of executives and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently.
- You are collaboratively ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with external Law Firms
- In this role, you will provide both commercial legal and regulatory support ways to meet the company’s needs and keep the company thriving
- Your business responsibilities will require you to counsel the business to enable growth at scale and will include reviewing and facilitating agreements and advising on legal and other issues relating to the business. You will work on exciting legal issues as disruptive Financial technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance. You’ll be part of a smart group of innovators who will challenge you to think big and differently. As an integrated part of the team, you will proactively assess legal risks and advise on products that will move cutting edge Financial Services forward and Financial Services law forward as well.
- 20th century laws don’t always solve 21st century problems, and as we tend to craft innovative approaches for handling some of the toughest legal challenges of the country.
- Your role would be to take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents.
- Our innovative financial services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers to financial regulatory bodies and others. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping us build innovative and important products for our users around the world.
Click here for more info and to apply.
Associate, Sarin & Co., New Delhi ( PQE- 3 to 5 Years) (Apply by 15th January)
Sarin & Co. is looking to hire an Associate based in New Delhi for our aviation team. Kindly refer to the link below for details pertaining to the opening. The deadline for submission of CV’s is 15th January 2022.
Click here for detailed JD.
Associate Legal Counsel, Maersk, Mumbai (PQE – 3 to 5 Years)
Maersk Opening in Mumbai- Associate Legal Counsel.
•Liaising closely with business owners and other legal departments in the Group
•Advising stakeholders on the legal implication of the clauses in contracts
•Negotiations with customers and/or suppliers
•Creating legal awareness
•Supporting the CENLAW team and leadership in contract management/governance.
•Review and report obligations to ensure that responsibilities defined under the contract are met.
•Develop ‘eye to eye’ relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders and implement process capability.
•Provide consistent and predictable high-quality service to business partners and end customers
•Ensuring a well-governed and diligent contracting process from start to finish
We are looking for
•The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor of Law. Master of Law a plus.
•The candidate has 3-5 years of experience from an in-house function in an internationally oriented law firm or international corporation with an experience in single headedly dealing (drafting, reviewing and finalizing) with agreements.
•Understanding of international commercial law and shipping law is preferred.
•Given high stakeholder interaction excellent English skills both oral as well as written are required and proven capability in MS Office is expected
Email- [email protected]
Legal Associate, Vitto Patents & Trademarks Bengaluru, (PQE – 0 to 2 Years)
We are a boutique Intellectual Property Firm based out of Bengaluru. Ideal match for the job posting would be a Candidate who is based out of Bengaluru with 0-2 years of relevent PQE. The job profile would include handling IP litigation and prosecution.
Click here to apply
Company Name: The Tamilnadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University
Post : Assistant Professor – Environmental Law and Legal Order
Department : Environmental Law and Legal Order
Required Educational Qualification And Experience
- The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Short Listing and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates willing to apply for the post/posts may download the prescribed application from the University Website www.tndalu.ac.in.
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 1,180/-
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 590/-
- Commencement of Online submission of application : 26/12/2021
- Closure of Online submission of application : 19/01/2022
More details around application process: http://www.tndalu.ac.in/recruitment/teaching/1_Notification.pdf
Click here for application form.
Associate, Athena Legal, New Delhi (PQE – 3 to 5 Years)
Athena Legal is looking to hire a lawyer ( Associate ) with 3-5 years PQE for Litigation Team
Profile – Disputes, Arbitration, Intermediary liability, White collar crimes, Real Estate, Mediation and TMT.
Interested candidates may send CVs to [email protected]
Position is based out of New Delhi.
Must have proficiency and command over English language ( oral and written )
Associate/Senior & Principal Associate, Singhania & Co., Gurugram (PQE – 3 to 8 Years)
Singhania & Co. (Gurugram office) is looking to hire for the following positions:
1. Associate, Gen Corp, PE / VC/ Startups – PQE 3-4 years
2. Senior & Principal Associate, Gen Corp, PE / VC/ Startups – PQE 4-8 years
Interested ones can drop their CVs at [email protected]
Junior Legal Counsel, L.E.K. Consulting Mumbai (PQE – 1 to 3 Years)
Job title: Junior Legal Counsel (1 -3 PQE)
Reporting to APAC General Counsel, the successful candidate will provide legal assistance to L.E.K.’s business in Singapore, Mumbai and potentially other regional offices. The incumbent responsibilities include, but not limited to: drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing a heavy volume of agreements and contracts, such as confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, master services agreements, and third party access agreements, for the firm’s internal and external clients, across a broad range of industry sectors. This position requires the ability to balance business needs and objectives of L.E.K.’s internal stakeholders with partnering and arriving at mutual solutions with our external clients. The successful candidate must be an agile and out-of-the-box thinker who can problem solve complex legal and business issues. While the focus will be on our Private Equity, Life Sciences & Pharma and Education practices, the individual should have flexibility to work across other sectors, as part of the team.
- Work closely with APAC General Counsel to develop and maintain legal compliance of L.E.K.’s business in Singapore, Mumbai and potentially other regional offices;
- Draft, review, negotiate, and finalise internal, external, and third-party contracts;
- Manage quality control of standard legal and financial terms and conditions;
- Manage the entire contracts lifecycle process for APAC, including monitoring unsigned contracts;
- Maintain and manage the APAC contracts register and conflicts database;
- Manage APAC Legal’s contracts template repository, including drafting, editing, and maintaining new templates, as necessary;
- Work with executive leaders across the relevant sectors, as well as other cross-functional departments, to leverage legal acumen in developing and fostering first-in-class business relationships;
- Coordinate with Legal’s internal project associates and managers on data metrics in connection with contracts dynamics and lifecycles;
- Work closely with other cross-functional groups, such as Finance/HR/Marketing, to ensure legal compliance and working capital initiatives and goals are met;
- Assist with the development of legal training materials, policies and procedures;
- Assist the Global legal team with longer-term, strategic projects, as necessary; and
- Assist APAC General Counsel, as necessary.
Click here for more info and to apply.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.