Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Feb 01, 2022
Contracts Lawyers,Vakilsearch,Chennai(PQE -1-3 Years)
Vakilsearch, a legal startup is looking for contracts lawyers for Chennai Location.
No. of positions: 4
Hands on experience between 1-3 years in commercial contract drafting & review, legal documentation & commercial advisory. Please share your CV with the HR Lakshmi on [email protected].
Litigation Associate,King Stubb & Kasiva,Delhi(PQE: 2-3 Years)
Vacancy at King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys
Position: Litigation Associate
Experience: 2-3 years
Preparation of legal opinion, Research Work, upgradation of case data in MIS on daily basis.
Drafting of suits, complaints, written statements, legal notices, IAs, affidavits, Misc petitions.
Interaction with clients via phone and emails.
Interaction with empanelled advocates with regard to the current status of the matters and also advise them legal proceedings and next course of action
Preparation of monthly newsletter, etc.
Salary as per industry standards.
Only those candidates who fulfil the above criteria and are available for immediate joining send C.V to [email protected]
associates,BSK (Barua, Singh & Kushwaha) Legal, New Delhi(PQE -n/a Years)
We are hiring 2 associates:
And, LL.M. (not mandatory)
Bar Membership (mandatory)
1- Corporate Profile:
Drafting Company Policies, Contracts & Recovery Matters
2- Litigation Profile:
Drafting Petition for Supreme Court & Delhi High Court. Sometimes he/she needs to appear as well.
Pls share your resume at –
BSK (Barua, Singh & Kushwaha) Legal,
Nizamuddin East, New Delhi
Email- [email protected]
Associate,SKV Associates,New Delhi (PQE -1 to 2 Years)
Vacancy for Associate at SKV Associates, New Delhi
About the firm
SKV Associates is a firm specializing in litigation providing exceptional legal services in the all-judicial forums pans India especially across New Delhi.
The firm deals in litigation across a wide variety of laws. We are proficient in the areas of Consumer Law, Arbitration, Land Acquisition Law, Civil Law – Original, Writ as well as Appellate Jurisdiction and others.
We are looking to hire an Associate for our firm. We are looking for Advocate who has the zeal to learn and grow. Urgently required.
The Candidate will be required to research, draft and appear in various judicial fora. The candidate should have basic knowledge of drafting. Candidate will have to do legal research in all the subjects that the firm works in.
Excellent drafting, skills of fluent communication and research are a pre- requisite.
Law graduate who must be enrolled with any Bar Council in India.
Associate – 1 to 2 years
How to Apply
Candidate/Interested Advocate may apply by sending us a mail expressing your interest in the position, along with a Cover Letter and updated CV on the following address: [email protected] or/and [email protected].
As per industrial norms
Legal Counsel,Capital Law Chambers(PQE -0-1 Years)
Capital Law Chambers is looking to hire someone in their litigation team with 0-1 year of experience. Freshers may also apply.
Candidates interested in applying can send their resume at [email protected] with the subject line: “Job Application”
junior lawyer,Lex Law,Gurgaon (PQE -1-2 Years)
An urgent requirement of a junior lawyer for immediate joining in a boutique law firm located at MG Road, nearby by Sikandarpur Metro Station. Gurgaon,
Profile: Corporate Law / Agreement drafting
Preference will be given to those who resides in Gurgaon/ South Delhi as it is work from office.
Salary: As per market standards.
PQE: Around 1-2 years
Interested candidates with relevant profile are requested to send their CV at [email protected]
Legal Counsel ,Lemmatree,Bangalore
Lemmatree is a company seeded by Temasek which currently houses three ventures under it, i.e. GoodWorker, Affinidi and Trustana. Temasek is a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
GoodWorker India is a JV between Temasek, Schoolnet and Sonu Sood, works towards creating a positive impact in the life of blue collar candidates by providing them opportunities that are not available to them. GoodWorker aims to impact the lives of over 1 billion people in the next couple of years. Currently, GoodWorker is focusing on being the number one job aggregator platform for blue-collar candidates in India.
Trustana is a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms. Currently Affinidi is developing the Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel. Also Lemmatree is working on leveraging Affinidi’s technology to integrate with GoodWorker and Trustana.
We are building a motivated and proactive team with an entrepreneurial approach.
Our legal team is in search of a corporate lawyer with a keen interest in technology law to handle a wide range of legal and compliance issues that arise from business operations, sales and marketing along with employee matters. This role will also to set up legal processes, help implement legal tools and policies for Indian businesses.
In this position, working from Bangalore, you will be reporting to Director-Legal. This role will closely collaborate with several internal teams so as to help identify risks and thereafter work on mitigating such risks. This role will advise the business in alignment with our commercial, corporate and strategic objectives, and risk profile, in a manner that supports the business objective while simultaneously also being the gatekeeper. The role will also work on technology, data protection and intellectual property law.
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Working on ensuring that the businesses are compliant with the technology laws of India.
- Working on ensuring that the business is compliant with the law.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements.
- Being responsible for management of the full contract/ deal lifecycle, including communicating status of the contracts.
- Overseeing approvals from the relevant teams (such as sales, finance, tax, insurance, technology, security etc) and working with them to close the contracts.
- Advising on legal rights, working closely with business to provide strategic legal guidance.
- Working with and managing external counsel as and when necessary, provide local law input as required to support business activities. Providing guidance and support to the regional businesses. Collaborate with regional teams with a unified approach.
- Identify opportunities or potential risks to GW’s or Affinitiy’s business.
- Working closely with the senior members of the legal team to implement and drive initiatives. Maintaining existing deal databases ensuring clear and concise updates for operational excellence.
- Being sensitive to and staying updated on law in order to contribute to, impact on analyse opportunities and issues.
- Conducting presentations, training and educating the business team on risk mitigation strategies.
- Supporting ongoing transactions, working with corporate and real estate teams, help business teams scale business.
- Collate and communicate knowledge amongst the team members and also the business teams as necessary.
- Functioning as part of the wider global legal team housed under Lemmatree, including engaging with other departments, providing input, undertaking any global projects, initiatives, deals, corporate or other commercial transactions as maybe as may arise or as may be assigned.
- 1-3.5 years PQE lawyer with a solid law firm experience. Some in-house experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in commercial contracting, technology law and intellectual property law.
- Is adaptable, flexible, pragmatic and solution oriented. Must be willing to work in the digital and information age and should be prepared to use technology tools.
- Is articulate, with great communication drafting skills and is highly effective in English.
To know more and to apply click cppr.in/careers
Research Assistant (Technology Law & Policy),Esya Centre
Position: Research Assistant (Technology Law & Policy)
1. Esya is inviting applications to join the Centre as a full-time Research Assistant.
2. The Research Assistant will be expected to contribute to the ongoing pillars of research at the Centre.
3. The broad areas of research that the Centre focuses on include IP & innovation, competition, cybersecurity, data governance and privacy, and emerging technologies.
4. We are currently working remotely and will continue to do so even once the pandemic eases.
Research Assistants may be required to convene in Delhi for events and discussions from time to time.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
1. The role is background agnostic. However, applicants must demonstrate interest and prior experience working on matters relating to the governance of emerging tech markets.
2. Interest/Experience can be demonstrated through prior publications, internships, and co-curricular activities.
3. Ability to independently conduct thorough social science research.
Application Requirements: Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
1. A resume/CV of not more than one page.
2. An 800-word written submission detailing a recent personal experience with a new technology that led you to consider paradoxes in the way it is currently governed. Existing academic literature can be referenced to substantiate your perspectives.
3. All written submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
All interested candidates must share their applications via email at [email protected]. The subject line for the application mail should read “Application for Research Assistant”. Since we are a small team, we do not have the capacity to acknowledge all applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the written assessment and interviews. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis until suitable candidates are hired.
Legal Positions, Antares Legal ,New Delhi
If you are interested in working with a fast growing firm and have experience of PE/VC transactions or M&A transactions, send your CV to [email protected]
Positions open for:
A. 1 PQE
B. 4-6 PQE
C. 8-9 PQE
Lawyer,Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys,Noida(PQE -2-3 Years)
Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys, an IP boutique firm located in Noida, is looking for a lawyer with 2-3 years PQE. The ideal candidate should be an avid learner with good drafting skills and an ability to work and prosper in a fast-paced work environment. The candidate must also have a good attitude towards work and display a good understanding of trademark concepts. Experience in trademark prosecution and opposition would be a plus. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent working environment comprising of a young and dynamic team. Please apply through the firm’s website at https://sc-ip.in/careers/ no later than Feb 8th, 2022
Lawyer,DSK Legal, Delhi(PQE 1-3 Years)
DSK Legal is looking to retain litigation and dispute resolution professionals with 1-3 years of pqe. Interested candidates can connect with me at [email protected]
Advocate,UTKRISHTHA LAW OFFICES, Delhi(PQE 2 Years)
We are looking for an enrolled Advocate having at least a PQE of 2 years. Our expectations from the prospective candidates are as follows:
- The candidate should have excellent researching and drafting skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of CPC, Negotiable Instruments Act, Commercial Courts Act, Telecom and Broadcasting Laws, IBC, Companies Act and other related laws.
- The candidate should be confident in handling effective court hearings.
- The candidate should be sincere, diligent and hardworking.
Subject to post qualification experience and knowledge of the prospective candidate, monthly retainership fee for the selected candidate may be between Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/-.
In case you are expecting more than the above mentioned retainership, kindly refrain from applying.
Anyone qualifies the above mentioned requirements can apply by sharing resume and cover letter on [email protected]. Kindly also mention your PQE in the subject of the email.
Kindly do not apply if you do not have the PQE of 2 years. Also, refrain from taking followups on the contact number of the firm.
Lawyer,Candour Legal, Ahmedabad(PQE 1-3 Years)
Candour Legal is the next generation Law firm offering complete legal services and solutions under one roof. We are located where our clients need us, In addition to our Head office in Ahmedabad, and branches in Jaipur & New Delhi.
We are a full service, general practice law firm, we specialize in the areas of General Corporate Commercial and Banking & Finance and litigation and intellectual property rights and commercial transactions and litigation.
We are in urgent requirement for an Associate at our Ahmedabad location and have the following requirements:
PQE: at least 1 to 3 years
Languages: Proficient in Gujarati and English
You may further contact us at [email protected] and/or call us at +91-7228888745
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.