About Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.)
The Dharmashastra National Law University has been established by the Madhya Pradesh. Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance, 2018. The University has been allotted 120 acres of land in the lush green surroundings at Village Pipariya adjacent to the Jabalpur Airport.
State of the art infrastructure shall be established with all the modern amenities including residential facilities.
About the Centre for Law Economics
The Centre was formed to promote research in the conjoined fields of Economics and Law and to understand the interdependent relationship that exists between the condition of the Economy and the effect that it subsequently has on the economic laws of the country. It endeavours to provide solutions for the current issues pertaining to Law and Economics. The Centre is all set to become goodwill in its respective fields.
The aims and objectives include –
- To promote the interdisciplinary field of Law and Economics in India.
- To work towards understanding the core problems an individual of our society faces in the context of Law and Economics.
- To publish journals and newsletters pertaining to the Centre’s interests.
- To gain perspective from well-known and experienced people in the field of Law and Economics.
- To make noteworthy contributions in the established area of research – Law and Economics which would further add to the existing knowledge in the field.
- To conduct various types of competition and activities relating to the current and challenging issues in the field of Law and Economics.
About the Webinar
After successful conduct of guest lecturers and national webinar, with an illuminary panel of speakers, who have attracted students of law, academicians, research scholars and dignitaries from all over the country, the Centre puts a further step to decipher the needs of the era.
Through this webinar, we wish to muse on the dimension of the study of “LAW, INSTITUTIONAL DECISION MAKING AND SOCIAL CHOICE”
About the Resource Person
Maxwell L. Stearns has been teaching law for twenty-five years, first at George Mason Law School and now at the University of Maryland Carey School of Law. Although legal scholars view Constitutional Law and Law & Economics, his core areas, as unrelated, to him these fields are critically interwoven. Constitutional systems lay an essential foundation for market interactions with democratic institutions; economic theory proves vital in understanding the nature and evolution of constitutional structures and doctrines. His academic work relies upon neoclassical economic analysis (price theory), interest group theory, social choice theory, and game theory
- Date: December 08, 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- 8:30 AM (EST)
- Platform: Google Meet.
- NO REGISTRATION CHARGES
- Certificate of Participation*
*There is No Registration Charge to attend this webinar. However, those who want the Participation Certificate need to pay Rs. 100 only after the webinar.
- Dr Isha Wadhwa, Director CLE, DNLU Jabalpur(M.P.) Contact Number: +91 93997 52436
- Harsh Jain, Student Member CLE, Contact Number: +91 6268069230
- Sukanya Nema, Student Member CLE, Contact Number: +919424767675
Or mail your query at [email protected]
- Call for Research Assistant, DPIIT IPR Chair, GNLU: Apply by Dec 11!
- Webinar on “Rights of auction purchaser under IBC and DRT” by The Dialogue Box: Dec 10
- Creative Writing Competition | Creative writing by EduMound: Submit by Dec 20
- Call For Papers | Lloydians – International Student Review Journal of Lloyd Law College |: Submit by Dec 15!
- National Quiz Competition on Human Rights by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register Now!
- Call for Blogs | Blog Series on “Right to Privacy and the Legality of Surveillance” by Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 15
- Call for Papers | Volume 2 Issue 2: International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) [ISSN: 2582-7340]: Submit by Dec 31
- National Conference on”Reshaping the World through Sustainability: Emerging Trends Impacting Development’’ by Ideal Institute of Management and Technology: Submit by Dec 05!
- Online Consultation on the Mediation Bill, 2021 (FREE Webinar) by Bombay Chamber of Commerce: Dec 04!
- Expert Class on Objectivism and Digital Currencies with Dr Raymond C. Niles by South Asia Students For Liberty: Register Now!
- International Virtual Law Fest Lex Bonanza 2021 By Indore Institute Of Law – 17TH TO 19TH December 2021: Register by Dec 10
- 1st Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate Competition by LedX (Prizes worth 1 Lakh to be won): Register by Dec 6!
- National Seminar On ‘Contemporary Issues In Intellectual Property Rights: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective’ By Centre For IPR (CIPR), UPES Dehradun: Dec 03
- DIPLOtics 1st International Model United Nations: [4th-6th February 2022]
- Lecture Series On ‘Law And Society’: Lecture 1by Jamia Hamdard: Dec 02!
- International Webinar on “Cryptocurrency-Its Legal Status and Future Challenges In India” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Dec 03!
- Call for Papers |International Seminar (Tenth Virtual) on Credibility of Evidence by Forensic Practices in Crime Investigation [January 8th 2022]: Submit By Dec 16!
- National Opinion Writing Competition 2021 by Navrachana University: Submit by Dec 26!
- Call for Papers | Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] [Volume III, Issue I]: Submit by Dec 1!
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.