Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 14 2022
Legal Associates, Victoriam Legalis – Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi and Mumbai (PQE 1+ Years)
Vacancy for IP, Media & Entertainment , General Corporate and Litigation Lawyers in Delhi and Mumbai-
About the Firm –
Victoriam Legalis – Advocates & Solicitors is a specialized law firm with a multi-jurisdictional practice.
1. IP, Media & Entertainment: Senior Associate (3-4 years PQE) – 1 vacancy
2. IP, Media & Entertainment: Associate (1-2 years PQE) – 2 vacancies
3. General Corporate:
Associate (1-2 years PQE) – 1 vacancy
4. Litigation : Associate (1-2 years PQE) – 1 vacancy
Candidates with the adequate experience may apply latest by 20th March, 2022 by sending a copy of their resume at [email protected].
Number of Vacancies : 05
Associate/ Assistant professors, DY Patil University School of Law, Mumbai(PQE 3-4 Years)
The DY Patil University School of Law seeks to build a world-class law school at Navi Mumbai, India. Since 2002, DY Patil University has, while rooted in Mumbai’s history and traditions, sought to build a truly modern and futuristic vision of education in India. DYPU School of law seeks motivated Associate/ Assistant professors in all areas of the law to join our school from April-May 2022. DYPU is looking for candidates who place Asia at the heart of their teaching and research. The School of Law aims to become the world leader in South-South partnership in legal education.
· LLM and/or PhD/SJD (medallists and distinctions appreciated)
· Teaching, research and/or administrative experiences
· Internships, editing, and mooting experiences
· International standards of teaching, research supervision, and student engagement at undergraduate and/or postgraduate levels
· Demonstrate willingness to creatively contribute to administrative work
· Pursue and enhance original and relevant research commensurate with the school’s location in Asia
· Planning for the pursuit of suitable funding opportunities in India and outside
· Contribute to ongoing curriculum development;
· Work to enhance globally the DYPU School of Law’s stature
· Contribute to attracting and supervising international students
· Carry out such other duties as specified by the Dean of the School.
Candidates will be evaluated for their capacity for progressing towards developing internationally recognised research including some work that is potentially world-class.
Apply with statements of teaching, research, and administration (500 words each) to [email protected]; cc: [email protected] identifying the position being applied for in the subject heading.
Last date: 20 March 2022
Interview start date: 25 March 2022
Only successful candidates will be invited for the job talk.
Analyst, Wipro, Delhi/NCR (PQE 1-3 Years)
Looking for suitable candidates to fill up the following job positions in legal and compliance role at Delhi/NCR:
1. Analyst – Distribution compliance: Graduates/Post Graduates with 1-3 years of experience in distribution compliance (ensuring that content of the marketing materials for distribution is in compliance with regulatory requirements of various jurisdictions)(any graduation).
2. Analyst – legal compliance: Law graduates with 1-3 years of experience in legal compliance for International jurisdiction(s)
To apply, send your CVs to [email protected]
Associate ,Touchstone Partners, New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. (PQE 0-2 Years)
Touchstone Partners seeks ambitious, eligible candidates with 0-2 PQE to join its growing Corporate / M&A practice across its offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Our distinctive, ‘Touchstone’ culture offers the prospect of a rewarding career with every opportunity for deep collaboration, disciplined mentorship, and the chance to work on complex and demanding transactions. We pride ourselves on being a focused firm that spotlights and truly values its people. We invite junior lawyers with excellent academic credentials and up to two years of post-qualification experience to apply to us.
Learn more and apply for both careers and internships at: CLICK HERE
Associate,Project 39A, New Delhi (PQE 1-2 Year)
About Project 39A:
Project 39A (hereinafter ‘P39A’) draws inspiration from Article 39-A in the Indian Constitution on equal justice and signals the broadening of our work on the criminal justice system in India. We undertake litigation, research and outreach relating to forensics, torture, legal aid, forensic psychiatry and death penalty (for more information on P39A, visit www.project39a.com).
The law as settled by the Supreme Court of India in death penalty cases states that guilt determination and sentencing are two distinct phases in a criminal proceeding. After a person is pronounced guilty, a separate and detailed hearing on sentence is required to be conducted in which the defence can lead evidence and present additional materials which are different from what was considered for the determination of guilt. The Associate (Mitigation) will be part of the defense team providing legal representation to death row prisoners. They work closely with lawyers to collect information towards developing a life history of the accused by meaningfully engaging with the accused, their family and acquaintances as well as finding documents relating to the childhood, social context, physical and mental health etc.
This aids courts in developing a better understanding of the circumstances related to the “criminal” and in passing an appropriate sentence in law. Such investigations require a constant contact to be maintained with the prisoner, their family and acquaintances in order to build a working relationship of trust.
- Devise effective strategies and communication tools in each case to 1) establish contact, 2) engage in rapport building interactions 3) obtain relevant information (anecdotal, biographic, documentary) and 4) undertake record collection exercise from prisoners, their families and other persons and authorities who may have information, relevant for mitigation, keeping in mind the specifics of each case, with an emphasis on understanding the mental health and psycho-social history of the prisoners;
- Travel extensively throughout India, meet and communicate with prisoners, their family members, and other persons who may have oral and documentary information relevant for mitigation of the prisoners, using the tools and techniques for communication and obtaining information devised;
- Effectively incorporate the information collected about the prisoner in their legal case to be presented before the senior counsels, judicial forum, or as part of their mercy petition;
- Engage with mental health professionals and other allied experts in order to obtain their professional opinion about individual cases;
- Engage with academic works to develop frameworks of analysis for each case;
- Produce academic writing building on and forwarding the work;
- Engage with and organize workshops and conferences for prison officials, judges, lawyers and others within the criminal justice system;
- Present the work of Project 39A at various fora;
- Any other work that may be necessary to further the aims of Project 39A.
- Postgraduate with a degree in social work, psychology, journalism, development studies, economics, sociology, law or any allied discipline.
- Two (2) years of work experience in the respective field would be preferred.
- Any previous field work involving an emphasis on communication skills, investigative capacities and/or mental health will be considered an advantage.
- Substantial proficiency in reading/ speaking Hindi will be necessary. Additional proficiency in any of the following languages would be an advantage: Punjabi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be within the range of Rs. 55,000 – 65,000 per month.
Application Process: Interested persons may send their resumé and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on the death penalty and the contribution that they see themselves making through this position. The statement of purpose must not exceed 750 words. Applications and documents will be accepted only through the form available below.
Deadline and Selection Process : Applications must reach us no later than midnight of April 3, 2022 after which the applications will not be accepted. Subject to the situation concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, shortlisted candidates are likely to be required to be present on the University campus for the selection process.
Junior Associates, EDLA, New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
Hi, We are hiring for the positions of Junior Associates (physical mode) at our office at New Delhi. The interested candidates can go through our website www.edla.in to know more about it. To apply, the candidates can send their updated resume with covering letter at [email protected] Thanks
Faculty Members, Jindal Global Law School Sonipat, Haryana (PQE NA Years)
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) is hiring faculty members for Fall 2022 semester.
If you have completed or are completing your LL.M./J.D./ S.J.D. (or equivalent) degree in 2022 and are willing to join us from Fall 2022 semester, do let me know.
A delegation from the university will be in the US in April. Feel free to DM me for more details.
Happy to have a chat if you would like to know more about this.
For LinkedIn Id of job poster, click here
Advocate and Clerk, Law Chambers of Gaurav Bhatia, New Delhi (PQE 2 – 5 Years)
Opening in the
Law Chambers of Gaurav Bhatia, Senior Advocate.
Requirement and Job Description:
1) An advocate with 5+ years of experience especially in the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi
2) An advocate with 2+ years of experience especially in the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi
3) A clerk having experience of working especially in the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi
4) Candidates for Research on political issues
Submit your resume to [email protected]
Whatsapp it to +91-9415138868 & +91-9873229052.
Contact on 011 43600621
Job poster’s LinkedIn profile: Click here
Associate, KMA Law Offices, New Delhi(PQE 1 Year)
KMA Law Offices is looking for an associate for its litigation practice. The candidate should have a minimum PQE of one years and should be proficient in drafting. Freshers can also apply
What is expected from a candidate:
Passion for litigation;
Proficiency in drafting;
Ability to perform in short timelines;
What a candidate can expect:
Exposure in almost all Courts and tribunals;
Exposure in both Criminal and Commercial litigation;
Office is situated at Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
Interested candidates may fill the form below and also upload the drafting samples.
Please note that CV without the drafting sample will not be considered
Interested candidates may fill the form attached below:-
Associate (Corporate), King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys, New Delhi (PQE 2 – 5 Years)
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Jasola, New Delhi
1. Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, private equity.
2. Should have knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
3. Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
4. Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
5. Should possess a keen analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
6. Should have the ability to work under pressure and also possess marketing, business development skills and good interpersonal, networking skills.
7. Candidates who are qualified Company Secretaries and/or have experience of corporate advisory will be preferred.
Send your resumes to [email protected].
Lawyer (litigation), South Delhi Based Law Firm (PQE 1-3 Years)
Looking for, litigation lawyer with 1-3 years of post qualification experience, for South Delhi based law firm specialization in civil and recovery matters including NCLT and Arbitration matters.
Please write to [email protected]
Lawyer (Real Estate),Law Firm in Bangalore (PQE 1-4 Years)
A fast growing Bangalore based law firm is looking to expand its Real Estate team.
PQE: 1-4 years
Scope of Work:
Conducting Title Due Diligence which broadly involves:
· Reading of all the documents related to each of the properties/projects (some of the documents will be in Kannada);
· Understanding of the facts;
· Identifying the legal and factual issues in the properties/projects;
· Applying the relevant provision of law;
· Preparing the List of Additional Documents required;
· Drafting of the Title Reports.
Interested applicants can reach out to me on LinkedIn / write to me on [email protected]
Legal Associate, SustainKart, Hyderabad (PQE 2 Years)
About the job
SustainKart is hiring a legal associate for end to end contract management, drafting,
executing, Negotiating, red-lining, vetting, litigation
support, legal search, due diligence, acquisitions & mergers.
Min. Experience: 2 years
Click here to apply
Legal Officer, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences Bengaluru (PQE 2 – 5 Years)
About the job
Hiring Assistant Legal Officer
· LLB with 2-5 years of experience in Corporate Legal department, preferably in the Healthcare Industry
· Familiar with labour laws, civil law and laws related to Healthcare Industry
· Good communication, drafting and research skills
· Ability to represent (internally and externally) the best interests of the organization
The major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Drafting and vetting of appeals, legal documents including deeds and agreements, legal notices, written statements, miscellaneous applications, replies filed in Courts, etc.
2. Conducting due diligence related to legal matters.
3. Should be able to provide Legal Advisory on various legal issues
4. Monitoring legal developments which may affect business operations and providing appropriate legal advice and support in relation to such issues.
5. Supervising external counsels, litigation management, and risk management.
6. Responsible for Regulatory Compliance pertinent to the entire Institution.
7. Liaise with external consultants, service providers, and law firms on various routine matters.
8. Have expertise in handling matters pertaining to Labour and Civil cases.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.