Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – April 25 2022
Legal Researcher,Brave Souls Foundation,New Delhi(PQE 0-1 Years)
Vacancy for a Legal Researcher on assessment basis with Brave Souls Foundation ( Help Acid Survivors & Gender Based Violence), Jangpura, New Delhi.
Fluency in English is must.
Writing skills should be good.
The candidate can join on immediately. The selected candidate will have to come Jangpura, Delhi 5days in a week. Remuneration will be as per market standard. Interested candidates may send their resume on [email protected]
Corporate Lawyers,Law Firms, Multiple Positions(PQE 3+ Years)
Looking for Corporate Lawyers with 3 + years of experience for law firms based out in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Position: Associate / SA / PA
Candidates with experience in M&A / PE/ VC transactions and advisory required.
Interested candidates can reach out to me on LinkedIn / write to me with their CVs on [email protected]
Legal Associate,Chambers of Jyoti Taneja, Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
Vacancy for Legal Associate at the Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi.
About the office:
Ms. Jyoti Taneja is a practicing advocate in New Delhi. Practice of the office primarily includes Delhi High Court, NCLT, NCDRC, District Courts, DRT, etc. The area of specialization primarily involves handling Criminal and Civil Laws with respect to Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Cheque bounce cases, Consumer Disputes, Education matters etc.
Location: 72, Janpath, Ved Mansions, First Floor, New Delhi-01
Number of Vacancies
2 (two): Legal Associate
For 1 vacancy-1-3 years
For 1 vacancy- 3-4 years
- Legal Research
- To provide assistance in Courts by arguing and drafting matters.
3.Assisting in appearing and arguing matters before NCLT, NCDRC, DRT and District Courts.
4.Assisting in Drafting of Appeals, Petitions, Written statements including Administrative work.
Please note that a test of basic drafting will be conducted before joining.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Associate,Litigation firm, New Delhi (PQE 2 Years)
Urgent requirement for a lawyer having an experience of around 2 to 4 years in litigation before High Court, District Courts, NCDRC, etc. (Civil, Arbitration & Consumer matters) for a reputed law firm in Delhi, Anil K. Kher & Co.
Office at: F-256, New Rajinder Nagar,
Candidate must possess drafting skill and confident enough to appear before Courts and independently handle cases.
Interested candidates may share their resume on [email protected]
Associate, Piyush Kumar and Associates, New Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
Piyush Kumar and Associates, based in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi has an immediate requirement for an Associate for General Litigation
We are looking for someone having 2-3 years of experience in commercial/civil litigation.
Salary as per industry standards.
Send your CV with a cover letter to-
Legal Associate,Samanvaya Law & Partners, Mumbai (PQE 1-3 Years)
Samanvaya Law & Partners, a full-service law firm is looking to hire a Legal Associate.
Role: The Associate will be mainly responsible for handling commercial litigation involving drafting of legal documents and agreements; appearing before the Court of law; corresponding with courts and clients; monitoring, studying and developing written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, and other relevant publications; assisting with case preparation and aiding in court pleadings; and assisting with the administration and management of work.
Essential Qualifications: LL.B. from a reputed institute.
Post -qualification Experience: 1-3 years
Remuneration: Commensurate with industry standards
Interested candidates are required to send their updated CV at [email protected] with Subject “Application for the position of Legal Associate” before 06:00 PM, 23th April, 2022
Litigation Associate,Apt Legal,New Delhi (PQE 3+ Years)
Opening at APT LEGAL, law firm of an AOR based in Noida
Team: Disputes/ Litigation
Role: Litigation Associate.
Experience: min 3 years (Exposure to Insolvency, Arbitration, mining & Energy, Supreme court, Delhi High court matters)
Remuneration: As per industry standards and negotiable.
Contact: Please send your CVs to [email protected]
Candidates preferably from NLUs, Symbiosis and DU Law Faculty
Lawyers, SSA, New Delhi (PQE 0-2 Years)
Vacancy for a candidate with PQE of 0-2 years, in SSA, a law office based out of Defence Colony.
Remuneration , as per industry standards.
Interested candidates may send their Cvs with cover letter and any document drafted by them to reflect on their drafting skills to [email protected].
Lawyer, MASA , Noida (PQE 4+ Years)
MASA & Co is looking to hire, in its transfer pricing team, a qualified Lawyer or CS with minimum 6 months of post qualification work experience. Location is Noida.
CVs to be e-mailed on [email protected]
Associate,AKS Partners, Noida (PQE 3-5 Years)
AKS Partners is looking to hire a corporate associate/ senior associate with 3-5 years PQE with prior experience in transactional and general corporate work for its New Delhi office. Prior fintech experience will be preferred. Interested candidates may send email at: [email protected] with subject ‘GC and M&A’ with their resume.
Salary is highly competitive and will match the industry standards and will also in particular aim at adequately rewarding the experience which the candidate carries.
No of vacancies: 2
Junior Advocate, Law Chambers of Mr. Abhinav Garg, Delhi (PQE 0+ Years)
Law Chambers of Mr. Abhinav Garg, B.B.A., LL.B (Hon.), NLU Jodhpur (Panel Counsel (Civil), Govt. of Delhi, Delhi High Court; Panel Counsel, DDA and SDMC for the Delhi High Court) is looking for a junior. Work involves drafting and appearing before various fora. Candidates with prior experience will be preferred.
Salary: As per industry standards
Location: Defence Colony, Dehi
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected].
Legal Assistant, Magnetite India pvt Ltd, Kolkata (PQE 1+ Years)
The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services. This individual will communicate frequently with local authorities to get better support durning proceeding. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings.
- Provide administrative support to Director
- Handle communication with clients
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Real Estate
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
Legal Counsel, Quantiphi,Bangalore (PQE 3-5 Years)
Role: Legal Counsel
Experience Level: 3-5 Years
Work location: Bangalore
• Draft, review and negotiate Professional Services Subcontractor Agreement, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Non- Disclosure Agreement, Managed Service Agreements, Reseller Agreement, POCs and other business/client agreements for varied regions(APAC, USA, EMEA).
• Create/update contract language and templates as required by business or client.
• Lead coordination with stakeholders and build trust with the stakeholder.
• Collaborate with and provide guidance to various teams on queries relating to business/ client agreements (including identify and mitigate legal risks).
• Manage post execution compliance, and assist on other legal matters as the need be.
• Prepare deck/ppt on top revenue generating clients to help and educate stakeholders on the criticalities agreed in the contract.
• Coordinate responses from Consulting, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Procurement and other relevant departments to prepare for final agreement.
• Provide well researched opinions to stakeholders, Leads, Legal Head, with regard to queries; using tools such as PracLaw and Westlaw.
• Minimum 3 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience, preferably with technology / IT MNCs; in-house counsel role in an IT company or a reputed law firm.
• Experience in working in a global organisation with a cross- cultural environment will be an added advantage.
• Law Degree from a reputable and recognized university.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English language.
• Clear understanding of basic legal concepts and strong desire to learn/ adapt new skills.
• Collaborative approach, self- starter attitude, flexibility and high integrity with demonstrated track record of building relationships across teams and time zones.
• The ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to do legal research and deep dive into matters.
The position will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value-added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.