HyperVerge provides identity verification and fraud detection solutions for companies that are in industries like BFSI, crypto, telecom, e-commerce etc. We have verified more than 500 million identities till date. Our AI models lead the market on accuracy and recall values, precisely optimised for deployments in low bandwidth environments.
About the Legal Internship
HyperVerge is a fast-growing AI company started by IITians with presence in Palo Alto, Irving, Bangalore and Ho Chi Minh. Leading Consumer Lenders, Telcos and Financial Services companies use HyperVerge’s Fintech Platform for customer on-boarding, identity verification, fraud check and other services.
As part of our rapid growth plan, we are looking for dynamic and ambitious legal interns to help us across multiple business verticals. This role involves contract interpretation, annotation and review.
- Interpret the contract clauses and help in annotation
- Review the agreements
- Understand the obligations in the agreements and get them discussed internally before signing the agreement
- Participate in creating or reviewing miscellaneous contract/agreements/SOW templates
- Analyze RFPs and agreements to make recommendations on proposals, contract language & terms, conditions, and assumptions
- Draft the legal information like obligations and rights as per the requirements
- Help with crafting and refining corporate policies
- Can start the internship immediately
- Are available for duration of 1-2 months
- Pursuing BA.LLB/BBA.LLB
- have relevant skills and interests
- Are preferably in 2nd or 3rd year of law school
- Minimum of 80% marks/CGPA in Higher Secondary
- Minimum of 80% marks/CGPA in Senior Secondary
- Minimum of 80% marks/CGPA in last semester
Click here for Company’s LinkedIn
Click here for Website
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
- Legal Internship at Swikar Law, Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at CredEnd, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with Stipend) at GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Apply by Dec 24!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply by Dec 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.