Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – April 26 2022
Legal Counsel,IN10 Media Network,Mumbai(PQE 3+ Years)
IN10 Media Network ‘s legal team is looking to fill two positions on a immediate basis. Candidates with 3+ years of work experience either in media and entertainment litigation and/or non-litigation may apply. Please send your CVs to [email protected] keeping [email protected] in cc.
Associate,Udit Kishan and Associates, New Delhi(PQE 0 to 1 Years)
Vacancy for the post of Associate for Udit Kishan and Associates (AOR in the Supreme Court of India)
Location: Barakhamba Road
Number of Vacancies: 1 (one)
– The candidate must hold LL.B. degree from a reputed institute.
– The candidate should hold 0 to 1 year of PQE.
– The candidate must be proficient in handling drafting and research work.
Interested candidates must send their respective applications to [email protected]. The subject of the email must be ‘Vacancy for Associate’. Please attach your C.V. and a short cover letter.
Legal Associate, Verum Legal, Delhi (PQE 2- 4 Years)
We at Verum Legal are looking to hire a self-driven and motivated individual as an associate with a minimum PQE of 2- 4 years.
Please see below the conditions for the application:
– The candidate should be a resident of Delhi (NCR) and should be comfortable with working from home, as well as office;
– The candidate might be required to make visits to government offices, police stations, etc. when required.
– The candidate should have some experience in criminal practice and should have a keen interest in working with criminal law matters;
– Candidate should be enthusiastic about work since we are a small team of highly driven individuals and expect our team members to be the same way!
Salary: As per industry standards (for new and upcoming firms!)
Interested candidates should kindly send their resumes at [email protected]
Last Day of Application: 05 May 2022
Associate,JSA, Mumbai (PQE 1 to 3 Years)
Job opportunity at JSA
Department – Banking & Finance
Location – Mumbai
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Description – Banking & Finance lawyers from reputed law firms.
Contact – [email protected]
Email Subject Line – CV for Banking & Finance – Mumbai | Job code – B&FM0020
Senior Associate, EY, Noida (PQE 2-3 Years)
As a Regulatory Research & Monitoring attorney, at an associate level you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of compliance projects. The work will give you exposure to the regulatory landscape of various countries on multiple areas of law.
Your Key Responsibilities
At an Associate level your primary responsibilities require you to:
- Understand the underlying issues of a project.
- Follow step by step process of researching the issues and presenting the findings in the desired format.
- Understand legal writing and uses appropriate and pre-discussed formatting while presenting their findings.
- Interpret statutes and regulations correctly.
- Apply themselves to understanding case law.
- Be thorough and meticulous with great attention to details.
- Achieve on time delivery (OTD) on client deliverables
- Attend mandatory training and certification courses.
- Co-operate with team members and acts as a team player.
- Escalate project specific issues timely.
- Be organized and efficient – handle responsibility assigned to them quickly and accurately.
- Report back to their seniors on the status of assignments.
- Be consistently present and actively participate at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs.
Skills And Attributes For Success
To do the work we do, we require people with a specific skill set.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Law
- Professional proficiency in English, with in-depth knowledge of the rules of the English language, standards of style, punctuation, and grammar.
- Excellent legal research, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to identify statutes and regulations applicable to the given legal issue
- Ability to interpret and summarize statutes and regulations
- Excellent analytical and logical skills, along with attention to details
- Ability to understand instructions regarding legal research and follow the established methodology
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working knowledge of legal databases
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Passion for work, desire to learn and an innovative approach towards work
- Effective communication results/findings of work in all mediums (verbal and written)
- Be effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/seniors.
- Adaptiveness to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Diligence and ability to multi-task
Assistant Manager Legal,NoBroker.com, Bengaluru (PQE 2 Years)
NoBroker.com, the first Proptech unicorn in the country, is looking to hire enthusiastic, confident and articulate individuals for its in-house legal team.
Eligibility: 2 years post qualification experience with a start-up/law firm.
Location: Sarjapur Main Road, Bangalore
Eligible candidates please contact: [email protected]
Senior Associate, Legal,Harappa,Delhi (PQE 3 – 4 Years)
Harappa is a learner-centered institution of the future focused on accelerating the personal growth of our learners, to help them confidently navigate their most crucial career cusps. Our courses and programs drive transformative career success using Thrive Skills—an essential set of cognitive, social and behavioral skills that enable individuals to continuously succeed, at every stage of their career. Our approach is rooted in academic research, expert insights and behavioral science. Its impact comes from a strong focus on application-oriented pracademic curriculum. This is enhanced by a friction-free experience, analysis-rich platform and benchmark learning technology. We are excited to offer this distinctive experience, at the intersection of lifelong learning, technology and impact.
- Draft, review, negotiate various kinds of Agreements with Company’s Clients, vendors, content providers and other business partners including but not limited to Master Service Agreements, Marketing Agreements, DPA, SAAS Agreements, NDA,MOU LOI , Ad-sales Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Content, Technology, Licensing Agreements, Strategic partnerships/JV agreements and related documents.
- Advise the management on key legal areas including but not limited to E-commerce, media laws, copyright, trademarks, data privacy, consumer protection, payment regulations, intermediaries, advertising & marketing laws and regulations.
- Knowledge management within the legal team and keeping senior management abreast of all relevant laws and policies impacting businesses
- Managing regulatory compliances pertaining to Companies’ line of business and risk mitigation.
- Manage, update the MIS and the data repository on day to day basis.
- LLB/LLM from a reputed law school.
- 3 – 4 years of prior work experience in-house/ a Law Firm and/or Media or Online or EdTech company.
- Excellent proficiency in drafting, negotiating and comprehending skills all kinds of contracts and related legal documents.
- Sound business, commercial and legal acumen
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail
- High interpersonal skill and an ability to sustain in stress with an un-flickering focus
- High on integrity and commitment
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to independently negotiate key business, commercial and legal terms with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word.
Lawyers, Office of Kunal Godhwani, New Delhi (PQE 1 Years)
Office of Kunal Godhwani, Advocate is looking for an Associate having 1 year PQE with drafting and research skills.
Location:- New Delhi (currently work from home)
Remuneration would be as per industry standard.
Interested candidates may send their CV along with a cover letter at: [email protected]
Junior/Interns, Chambers of Counsel Office in Fort, Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
Junior/Interns in the Chambers of Counsel Office in Fort, Mumbai. Candidate should have minimum 1-2 yr experience/ final year student, with good command of English.
Will get opportunity to learn and work on variety of matters from criminal, civil to arbitration mainly in High Court. Prior internship / work experience necessary. Need to have own laptop. Interested candidates may e-mail CV
Note: Only those interested in Litigation profile and willing to work long term (min. 6 months for internship) should apply. Candidate having independant matters
and willing to continue with them do not apply.
Associate,K Datta & Associates, Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
We at K Datta & Associates are looking to hire a 2-3 pqe lawyer to join our office at SDA, Delhi for handling consumer and IBC matters across various forums in Delhi. Interested candidates can send their CV to [email protected]
Junior Advocate, Prasad Associates, Patna (PQE 1+ Years)
looking for an efficient junior/ associate to assist me in court proceedings before the Patna High Court and subordinate courts who is well versed with drafting/filing etc having PQE of at least one year.
Interested candidates can send their CV at [email protected]. The selection will be based on merit.
Lawyer, Tax Firm, Pune (PQE 0-2 Years)
hiring for CA/lawyers with 0-2 yrs of experience in Indirect tax for our Pune office. Interested candidates can share their resumes directly to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.