Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – July 29 2022
fresh Chartered Accountants/ Lawyers, JSA , Gurugram (PQE- 0 Yrs)
Practice Area – Direct Tax
Location – Gurugram
Description – Looking for fresh Chartered Accountants/ Lawyers (preferably with CS) with an inclination to build career in M&A Tax and International Tax.
Contact – [email protected]
Email Subject Line – CV for Direct Tax – Gurugram | Job code – GC0027
Advocates,K&S Partners, Chennai (PQE 2-4 Years)
For its Chennai office, K&S Partners is looking for candidates with 2-4 years of exclusive experience in trademark prosecution, opposition/ cancellation, and advisory work. The candidate must be articulate and must be able to draft independently and without much supervision. They should also have experience appearing before the Trade Marks Office in prosecution and opposition-related hearings. Interested candidates may send their updated CVs to [email protected]
Junior Associates,Eludication , Rajouri Garden (West Delhi) (PQE n/a Years)
Our law firm goes by the name Eludication, we majorly deal in IPR cases. We are looking for interns/junior associates with decent communication/drafting skills. We are based out of Rajouri Garden (West Delhi). Interested one’s can send in their resume to: [email protected]
Junior Associate,RKSG Law , South Delhi (PQE 0-6 months)
Vacancy for position of a junior associate in litigation Chambers.
The chamber primarily deals with diverse laws such as Civil, Corporate, IBC, Real Estate matters etc. and practices largely in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, NCLT and other tribunals.
The chamber is in South Delhi and the junior
has to operate from there. PQE Required: 0-6 months.
Salary as per industry standards.
Interested persons may send their CV, with subject “Job Application – Junior Associate”, at [email protected].
Legal Associate, UTKRISHTHA LAW OFFICES, New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
We are looking for an enrolled Advocate having at least a PQE of 1-3
years. Our expectations from the prospective candidates are as follows:
- The candidate should have excellent researching and drafting skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of CPC, Negotiable Instruments Act, Commercial Courts Act, Telecom and Broadcasting Laws, IBC, Companies Act and other related laws.
- The candidate should be confident in handling effective court hearings.
- The candidate should be sincere, diligent and hardworking.
Subject to post qualification experience and knowledge of the prospective candidate, monthly retainership fee for the selected candidate may be upto 25,000/-.
In case you are expecting more than the above mentioned retainership, kindly refrain from applying.
Anyone qualifies the above mentioned requirements can apply by sharing resume and cover letter on [email protected].
Kindly also mention your PQE in the subject of the email.
Associate/Sr. Associate,SSRA Legal, New Delhi (PQE 1-5 Years)
Job Title: Associate/Sr. Associate
Company Name: SSRA Legal
Company Website: www.saralegal.in
Location: South Delhi Seperate locations with a Comma (,): NA
Contact Email: [email protected]
Job Area: Corporate, Commercial, Civil Litigation.
Skills relevant to the Opportunity: NCLT/NCLAT/HC/SC litigation experience would be preferred. Salary Package: As per industry standard.
Application Deadline: 05.08.2022
Job Description: It would involve drafting of pleadings, court appearances before different forums in Delhi NCR, attending client meetings and briefing seniors etc.
Advocates,CTLP Associates, New Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
We are hiring at CTLP Associates!
Looking for young, dynamic, hardworking and loyal Advocates. Should know basic court / tribunal work, should have a good hand at drafting. Minimum 1-2 years of experience is must.
If you think you have these qualities and experience contact us at [email protected]
Location- Janakpuri, New Delhi
Legal Counsel – US Disputes & Litigation,Wipro, Bengaluru (PQE 3-4 Years)
Legal Counsel for US Disputes & Litigation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to dispute and pre-dispute demand letters
- Counsel business and stakeholders on legal dispute best-practices
- Analyze case files, contracts, documentary evidence, and carry out litigation strategy
- Conducting interviews, gather documents and electronic records
- Coordinate and schedule depositions, hearings, trials, conferences and meetings
- Summarize calls, set action items, follow through to closure
- Verify information, locate evidence and exhibits
- Manage budgets, billing and invoices
- Negotiate rates and contracts for legal services vendors
- Maintain a case management database
- Obtain copies of company and court documents
- Assist in all facets of litigation, including pre-disputes, fact investigation, drafting legal responses, responding to subpoenas and other discovery requests, preparing witnesses for testimony, and negotiating and drafting settlements
- Perform legal work in-house whenever possible
- Interact with outside counsel, including, budgets and invoices, compliance with outside counsel guidelines, and work product
- Draft succinct, practical legal advice
- Identify, review, analyze, manage and resolve pre-disputes
- Implement, and enforce company policies on eDiscovery
Experience and skill set required:
- The ideal candidate will be a law graduate with 3-4 years’ experience
- At least one year Disputes experience.
- At least one year inhouse at an IT services company.
- US law or Canadian law experience is a bonus.
- The Legal Counsel will be part of the US Geo Legal team and be expected to deal with a variety of matters. This role would suit a detail oriented professional with good organizational skills and excellent English writing and oral communication skills who works well with a very diverse range of functions and is comfortable with uncertainty.
- Very strong people skills.
- Able to work independently
- Law graduate. LLM from US or Canada is a bonus.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.