About Amity Law School
Amity University is built on a foundation that embodies all the qualities that have made Amity institutions world-class over the last two decades. Located in a sprawling 150-acres green campus on Delhi Jaipur Highway, the University with its state of-the-art infrastructure has instituted global standards in education, training, and research with a focus on the latest teaching methodologies.
About the CoP
The ALSG Law Journal is pleased to Call for Papers for its 2nd Volume. The ALSG Law Journal is published by the Amity Law School, AUH Haryana. Recently, Amity Law School (ALS), Gurugram, has been ranked #27 in India by NIRF 2022.
The ALSG Law Journal welcomes contributions that are original, unpublished, and up to date. The authors are not restricted to any particular area of Law. It is a multidisciplinary interface with Law. Therefore, submissions of an inter-disciplinary/multi-disciplinary nature analyzing contemporary legal issues are encouraged.
Categories and Word Limit
Submissions may be in the form of the following categories:
Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature in it. An article should be between 3000 and 5000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international law. It should be between 2500 and 3500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries
Notes and commentaries must discuss or critique a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before Parliament or State legislature. It should be between 1500 and 3000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 2 authors
- Method of Citation: The ALSG Law Journal follows ‘Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition’ style of referencing.
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
- Speaking or substantive footnotes are highly discouraged.
The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman size 12 with 1.5 line spacing and Justified Alignment. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman size 10 with single line spacing.
Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and post-graduate students, industry practitioners, academicians and research scholars.
Submissions: In electronic form to [email protected]
Subject heading: ‘ALSG Law Journal Vol. 2 Submission: <submission category>
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
The last date for submission for ‘Volume 2’ of the Law Journal is 5th August, 2022. Submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered for publication.
Registration and Fee
Interested Participants must register by filling up the attached form. Click Here
No publication fee will be charged.
In case of a request for a hard copy, a nominal fee of Rs. 500 will be levied.
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information should be sent to: [email protected]
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.