About Amity Law School
Amity University is built on a foundation that embodies all the qualities that have made Amity institutions world-class over the last two decades. Located in a sprawling 150-acres green campus on Delhi Jaipur Highway, the University with its state of-the-art infrastructure has instituted global standards in education, training, and research with a focus on the latest teaching methodologies.
About the CoP
The ALSG Law Journal is pleased to Call for Papers for its 2nd Volume. The ALSG Law Journal is published by the Amity Law School, AUH Haryana. Recently, Amity Law School (ALS), Gurugram, has been ranked #27 in India by NIRF 2022.
The ALSG Law Journal welcomes contributions that are original, unpublished, and up to date. The authors are not restricted to any particular area of Law. It is a multidisciplinary interface with Law. Therefore, submissions of an inter-disciplinary/multi-disciplinary nature analyzing contemporary legal issues are encouraged.
Categories and Word Limit
Submissions may be in the form of the following categories:
Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature in it. An article should be between 3000 and 5000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international law. It should be between 2500 and 3500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries
Notes and commentaries must discuss or critique a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before Parliament or State legislature. It should be between 1500 and 3000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 2 authors
- Method of Citation: The ALSG Law Journal follows ‘Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition’ style of referencing.
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
- Speaking or substantive footnotes are highly discouraged.
The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman size 12 with 1.5 line spacing and Justified Alignment. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman size 10 with single line spacing.
Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and post-graduate students, industry practitioners, academicians and research scholars.
Submissions: In electronic form to [email protected]
Subject heading: ‘ALSG Law Journal Vol. 2 Submission: <submission category>
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
The last date for submission for ‘Volume 2’ of the Law Journal is 5th August, 2022. Submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered for publication.
Registration and Fee
Interested Participants must register by filling up the attached form. Click Here
No publication fee will be charged.
In case of a request for a hard copy, a nominal fee of Rs. 500 will be levied.
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information should be sent to: [email protected]
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bajaj Allianz, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply by Sep 30!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of a Sitting Judge at the Delhi High Court: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at the Law Office of Aishwarye Dubey, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Verdictum: Apply Now!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- Call for Applications | Junior Lawyer at Independent Thought, Greater Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- 12th Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition 2022 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Oct 31!
- 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Army Institute of Law: Register by Sep 30!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.