Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker, are separate entities under the LemmaTree Group, founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
Affinidi partners with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate.
As an employer, we’re more than just a workplace. We believe in the strength of our diversity of thoughts and experiences. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
About the Opportunity
We’re on a search for a Legal Intern with the following attributes.
- Drafting and Reviewing – Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts.
- Advisory – Advising the business teams on day-to-day legal queries as well as on legal strategy for scaling business.
- Contract Abstraction and Record Management – Preparing and maintaining existing database and record management.
- Research – Staying updated on laws and researching on matters relevant for seamless execution of business.
- Liaison – Liaising with different stakeholders and collation of database.
- Learning and Development – Knowledge sharing with the legal team members.
- 4th or 5th year of the 5 years integrated legal course.
- 3rd year in the 3 years LLB program, and has strong interest in transaction laws, commercial contracting, technology laws and intellectual property law.
- Prior corporate internship experience is preferred.
- Are adaptable, flexible, pragmatic and solution oriented. Must be updated with developments in law, specifically in the field of technology privacy and IP laws.
- Must be willing to work in the digital and information age and should be prepared to use technology tools.
- Has a personal laptop for carrying out internship assignments.
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Proficient and articulate with great communication skills and drafting skills.
- Proficient in MS Word.
How to Apply:
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Legum Technica, Ghaziabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Affinidi, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.