2nd National Online Quiz on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, New Delhi: Register by August 31, 2021
About Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, New Delhi
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was established on 1st October, 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code). It is a key pillar of the ecosystem responsible for implementation of the Code that consolidates and amends the laws relating to reorganization and insolvency resolution of corporate persons, partnership firms and individuals in a time bound manner for maximization of the value of assets of such persons, to promote entrepreneurship, availability of credit and balance the interests of all the stakeholders.
It is a unique regulator: regulates a profession as well as processes. It has regulatory oversight over the Insolvency Professionals, Insolvency Professional Agencies, Insolvency Professional Entities and Information Utilities. It writes and enforces rules for processes, namely, corporate insolvency resolution, corporate liquidation, individual insolvency resolution and individual bankruptcy under the Code. It has recently been tasked to promote the development of, and regulate, the working and practices of, insolvency professionals, insolvency professional agencies and information utilities and other institutions, in furtherance of the purposes of the Code. It has also been designated as the ‘Authority’ under the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation Rules), 2017 for regulation and development of the profession of valuers in the country.
About Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 is the bankruptcy law of India which seeks to consolidate the existing framework by creating a single law for insolvency and bankruptcy. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2015 was introduced in Lok Sabha in December 2015.
2nd National Online Quiz on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- The Quiz is open to Indian citizens aged 18 years and above as on 31 July, 2021.
- A participant needs to register on the MyGov portal before taking the Quiz. For registration, the participant needs to submit valid mobile number and a valid e-mail ID
- In case of same mobile number/email id being used multiple times, only the first entry will be considered eligible and the remaining entries will be eliminated
- The Registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking on the following link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The Last date for registration is August 31, 2021.
- There is no Registration Fee for the Competition.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN QUIZ
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
SCHEME OF QUIZ
- The Quiz is available both in English and Hindi.
- The Quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- There will be no negative marking
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
MODE OF QUIZ
- The quiz will be played online at https://quiz.mygov.in/ (Open now)
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- The 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000/- (One lakh rupees only).
- The 2nd Winner will be awarded a Silver Medal along with a cash prize of 50,000/- (Fifty thousand rupees only)
- The 3rd Winner will be awarded a Bronze Medal along with a cash prize of Rs 25,000/- (Twenty five thousand rupees only)
- The Top 10 winners will be awarded consolation prizes of Rs 10,000/- (Ten thousand rupees only) each.
- Besides the above, top 10% of the participants in terms of performance shall be awarded a “Certificate of Merit”
For more info and registration , click here.
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.