ABOUT IMS LAW COLLEGE AND MEMORIAL DRAFTING COMPETITION
IMS-Noida, established in 1998, is a premier institute known for its academic excellence and value-based education.
RULES FOR MEMORIALS DRAFTING
The following requirements for memorials must be strictly followed and any non- compliance shall attract negative marks:
- Each team must prepare memorials for both the sides to the dispute.
- Once the Memorials have been submitted, no revisions, supplements or additions will be allowed.
- The last date for submitting the Memorials for both the side in soft copy 10 May 2020.
- No amendments/ improvements shall be made subsequent to the referred submission.
- The Memorials shall be sent via e-mail- atima.sunarya[at]imsnoida.com, govind.goel[at]imsnoida.com
- The Soft Copy should be sent in Microsoft Office Word Format only. [.doc or .docx]. titled ‘Memorial Drafting Competition’
- Attachments should be titled as for Petitioner side and as for Respondent side.
- One team can only have two participants at max.
- The result would be declared on 25 May 2020
Registration fees is Rs. 1000/- for each participant.
ALSO READ: 2nd Online Judgment Writing Competition: IMS Law College (Submit by May 30)
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
- Winner: Rs. 5000/- and Certificate
- 1st Runner up: Rs. 3000/- and Certification
All the participants will be getting certificates for participation.
NOTE: Result declared by the Judges would be final and binding on all participants.
In case of any questions related to problem or clarification regarding the competition, feel free to contact the following.
- Ms. Atima Sunarya, Asst Prof. 9752413652
- Mr. Govind Prasad Goyal, Asst. Prof 9971129012
- E-mail address- atima.sunarya[at]imsnoida.com, govind.goel[at]imsnoida.com
- Convenors-in-Chief: Dr. Manju Gupta, Dean academics and Dr. K.S. Bhati, Professor and Dean-Law
- Faculty Convenors: Mr. Govind Prasad Goyal, Programme Coordinator and Ms. Atima Sunarya, Assistant Professor