About the Moot Court Competition 2020
Moot Court Competition: School of Law, Sharda University is organizing the 1st Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Virtual National Moot Court Competition from 27th to 29th May 2020.
The Moot Problem is based on Constitutional Law.
Eligibility For Moot Court Competition 2020
The Competition is open to bona-fide undergraduate students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/Universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. 3 year LLB or 5 years Integrated or Honors’ LLB Programme with all combinations on a regular basis.
Team Size and Other Information
- Each team shall comprise of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 members consisting of either 2 speakers and 1 researcher or 2 speakers only. The number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher at the time of Registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed. Also, no deviation from the chosen names shall be allowed.
- Not more than One Team from the same Institution shall be allowed to participate in the competition.
Google Meet URL shall be shared with the participants at the appropriate time.
Registration Procedure for Moot Court Competition 2020
- Teams are required to complete their registration by 15 May 2020 by 23:59 IST.
- The Registration shall be done by filling up the Application Form available HERE.After registering on the Google Form, the teams are required to send one Email Approval through their Moot Court Faculty Coordinator/Dean/Principle with the details of the participating team.
- Once the registration form is filled, Email Approval from the Faculty Coordinator is received and Fee is paid, the teams shall receive the confirmation of their provisional Registration from the Sharda Moot Court Society.
- The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the Registration form is duly filling, Email Approval is received and the Registration fee is paid. The teams must send the Screenshot of their Online Transaction Fee through email to asgmvmcc[at]gmail.com.
- Once the final registration is done Teams will get the confirmation email and their Team Codes also.
Fee Details for Moot Court Competition 2020
The Registration Fee is Rs. 1,000 which shall be payable through Online Transition Mode and shall be made in favour of Sharda University, School of Law.
- A/C HOLDER’S NAME: Sharda University School of Law
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 912010034705440
- IFSC CODE: UTIB0000624
- BANK NAME & ADDRESS: Axis Bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida.
Email: [email protected]
Dr. Irfan Rasool Najar, Assistant Professor, SUSOL, Convener, Moot Court
Mobile Number: 9573112185
Pranjal Chaturvedi, Student Coordinator, Moot Court
Mobile Number: 9198504738