The 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law is organized by Law College Dehradun from Feb 24-26, 2023.
About Law College Dehradun
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University, an institution contributing splendidly to legal education since 2002, invites you to the new edition of its annual mooting affair, the 7th Law College Dehradun National Moot Court Competition at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
The Moot Court Society is a student body assigned with the tasks of successful conduct of the event. It has a constitution which can be accessed at lcdmcs.com
About the Moot
The Constitution of our country is the suprema lex, it is the law to which all laws subscribe and must adhere. Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University National Moot Court Competition is an annually hosted national level moot court competition based on Constitutional Law.
This Competition is considered to be of great repute by the mooting circuits of the country. It is administered by the Moot Court Society of the college. Other than contributing to the field of Constitutional Law, this Competition serves as a channel through which young law students can showcase and hone their advocacy skills.
The first edition of the Competition was won by NUJS, Kolkata; the second by NLU, Jodhpur; the third edition was won by Hidayatullah National Law University; the fourth edition was won by Chanakya National Law University; the fifth edition was won by Christ University & the sixth edition by Llyod Law College, Greater Noida.
This year, once again, we welcome participation from the best law schools/colleges/universities of the country, in expectation to chisel out the proficient lawyers and judges of the future.
Students of 3/5 year LL.B. degree courses from any institution recognized by B.C.I. and LL.M. students (not enrolled as advocates) are eligible to participate. Provided that only one team may participate per institution.
Dates of the Competition: 24th to 26th February 2023.
How to Register?
- All registration formalities are to be completed online on the website. To register, visit here.
- Registration of a Team shall be complete when Final Registration is completed along with payment of fees at https://lcdmcs.com/transaction/.
INR 6000 is payable as a registration fee. Fees must be paid by online transfer/UPI after confirmation of selection post-Memorial Elimination Round latest by January 28, 2023. (Account Details available at lcdmcs.com).
Mode of the Competition: Offline mode.
Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac.
- Moot Proposition shall be released on December 7, 2023.
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: January 28, 2023.
- Result of Memorial Elimination Round: February 3, 2023.
- TEAMS MUST SUBMIT THEIR TRAVEL PLAN & REGISTRATION BY FEBRUARY 06, 2023.
- Email Address for all Communications: [email protected]
Prof. (Dr.) Poonam Rawat, Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Board, MCS: [email protected]
- Student Organisers:
Krishna Rastogi, President, MCS: +91 9721907945
Aditi Bansal, Vice-President, MCS: +91 7302006621
Ritu Bhandari, Joint Convener, NMCC: +91 9058422368
Vastvikta Bharadwaj, Joint Convener, NMCC: +91 9149217180
Gargee Mishra, Secretary (Administration & Finance), NMCC: +91 9149360366
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.