Xavier Law School, XIM University Bhubaneswar, will be hosting and organizing, the “1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022” in collaboration with the National Human Rights Commission, NHRC, India in association with the chambers of Abhinav Mishra Advocates and Solicitors, which is scheduled to be held from 16th-18th December 2022.
The primary objective of the competition is to offer the participants the opportunities to learn about the evolution of jurisprudence or significant developments in constitutional law and human rights, as well as to arm the next generation of lawyers with research and oratory skills.
The core themes of the moot proposition are Constitutional law, Human rights, and associated laws.
The following team awards and individual awards will be conferred to the winners:
· Winners: Cash price of INR 51,000/- (Fifty-One Thousand Only)
· Runner’s Up: Cash price of INR 36,000/- (Thirty-Six Thousand Only)
· Best Memorial (Petitioner): Cash price of 11,000/- (Eleven Thousand Only)
· Best Memorial (Respondent): Cash price of 11,000/- (Eleven Thousand Only)
· Best Mooter (male): Cash price of 11,000/- (Eleven Thousand Only) Based on the preliminary rounds.
· Best Mooter (female): Cash price of 11,000/- (Eleven Thousand Only) Based on the preliminary rounds.
· Best Researcher: Cash price of 11,000/- (Eleven Thousand Only) Based on the Researcher’s test.
Brochure and Moot Proposition: CLICK HERE
Rule Book: CLICK HERE
For any clarification Kindly contact Faculty Convener: Dr. Avnish Bhatt (8800650772) or Convener: Shalini Koppula (7609911333), Shuvangi Das (7008841438) or Email to MCC.
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Women in Government Fellowship by Femme First Foundation: Apply by Nov 30!
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by Nov 20!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Essay Writing Competition by Law Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Submit by Nov 14!
- Legal Jobs – 11th Oct 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.