About Internet Freedom Foundation:
The IFF is an Indian digital liberties organisation that seeks to ensure that technology respects fundamental rights. Our goal is to ensure that Indian citizens can use the Internet with liberties guaranteed by the Constitution.
Our expertise in free speech, digital surveillance and privacy, net neutrality will help us to champion freedom in the digital age. We spur grassroots membership through public campaigns and take them towards institutional engagement with regulators, legislative bodies and courts.
We were originally a group of volunteers who worked on the SavetheInternet.in campaign. In order to make a meaningful and lasting contributing towards a free and open Internet, we banded together to incorporate an organisation, set up to support research regarding the online freedoms and rights of Indian citizens.
We are incorporated as a public charitable trust registered in New Delhi, and are granted exemptions under Sections 12A and 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Policy Intern to assist the team with its Parliamentary engagement and transparency vertical.
Kindly note that you would be required to work from the office full time throughout the duration of the internship.
-Assisting the team with tracking parliamentary proceedings, writing legislative briefs, filing RTI applications, and other tasks -Researching on issues related to digital transparency, surveillance, and data protection -Providing writing support on representations around digital rights issues
The last date to submit your candidature is September 30, 2022. Kindly note that we will reach back to you latest by the end of the 2nd week of October.
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Legum Technica, Ghaziabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Affinidi, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.